Everyone Who Loves Kirtan And Bhai Manpreet Singh Ji Should Check This Out

nimar

Bhai Manpreet Singh Ji Kanpuri is doing an amazing job singing Kirtan (Gods praises) in Gurdwaras around the world. The sweetness in his voice and raw emotion, passion and love that shines through him makes you want to connect with God to know the secret of this pure love and to experience it for yourself. He does Kirtans every week through-out the year as selfless service for the community.

I was introduced to his Kirtans on youtube, and since then I really like listening to them. I believe they have the power to change peoples lives and fill us up with sweetness. Because he is such a humble person, the instrument he uses is very simple (harmonium). I have made this page to gather money for a Minimoog Voyager-synthesizer for him, as well as a Korg Ms-20 synthesizer for his side-partner.

Primarily I hope that Sikhs who know the value of singing Kirtan and connecting people with Gurbani will support this fund. I also welcome others who feel the love to join in. Modern synthesizers together with his voice and innocent and pure devotion will make it easier for people across the globe and especially teenagers to connect with Gurbani.

If you contribute to this fund you are contributing to a small (in size) but beautiful and meaningful project that will produce amazing results of loving devotion. That is after-all, the real, intangible thing.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

https://www.gofundme.com/kirtanseva

Gurupyari Satsangat-Jio, not a lot of response to this yet. I am wondering why, Kirtan and what Bhai Sahib is doing is really the essence of Sikhi. Surely there must be people out there who would like to support this. Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Waheguru Ji I spoke with him last year about doing something new musically, he was very for it but I didn't have the time back then when I was in India. I am sure he will accept the seva, and the instrument is so great. He is very humble and isn't insecure at all so he gladly accepts when someone has the sharda because he knows its Maharaj who is the real giver, we have no power to give :)

Waheguru Jio, listening to Bhai Manpreet Singh Jis shabads has me thinking, what is it actually that any singers in the west have that can compete with this? The emotion is just out of this world, its because Bhai Sahib Ji understands what the shabads are saying, he's feeling them and then when he sings them its like he is alone in a room full of people and the world watching. No love song in the world can be written without the person writing them thinking about how it will be received by mere-mortals. How can that be called a love-song? Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji has the only texts in the world that are a product of pure love and devotion - and not cognition (because its divine revelation and came to the Gurus and the Bhagats). It was what was written on the soul of Gods beloveds. Bhai Manpreet Singh Ji is one of the few Kirtanis doing the shabads justice by having the same feelings and perspective.

There is so much parchar being done at the moment in the west, why shouldn't Kirtan be made available to the wider public as-well? Bhai Manpreet Singh ji with a Minimoog will make the whole world say that there is nothing like Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji in the world. It will be full of genuine love - and really cool at the same time! Waheguru Jio Ji I don't know anything and I have been a sinner my whole life but Bhai Manpreet Singh Jis Kirtan is very powerful and I will promote it til the end of me. Please, please think about supporting this cause. Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Waheguru Jio, there was a Tv-auction in Norway today where the Norwegian people managed to bring in 182 million Kroner (1 Kr = 8 rupees) for the preservation of rain-forests. Rain-forests are important, trees do Simran - but Kirtan is priceless. Its the real thing. Why is it so easy for people to donate money to saving lives but when it comes to producing love no-one cares? If one person with the right sharda and resources sees this project then we will get support. Please help me get it out to those few people! Waheguru Ji Ki Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

Waheguru Ji, I just want to tell everyone whats on my heart. The parchar that has been done by Basics of Sikhi internationally is really great, the knowledge that Bhai Jagraj Singh has been able to give in English is just really awesome and has gotten a lot of people including myself into Sikhi. I would still say that I think Bhai Manpreet Singh Ji is the biggest diamond that the Sikh Panth has as of now. Its not a matter of competition between people, its just that the Gurus love shines through him in a way that is unparalleled. The Guru is visible in him. Im not writing this to get any funding, I have already seen that it is no point in trying to do so. I just want to say whats on my heart, I see the Sangat that Bhai Sahib Ji has and am like, why is he not an international phenomenon? The emotion is unparalleled and I think that by joining Sikhs with him, we will get all the strength. Check out this Kirtan: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=jg0CN8CoyfU#t=3065