Breaking-Dhadrianwale-Arrested

SadSingh

Great ideas by Bhai Jugraj Singh Ji. He's right we are waiting for somebody to come along and sort it all out, when again and again the same beadbi is happening. I agree with the darna protests bit, he said Sikhs are turning up in masses, and nobody is listening or going to listen. Pehredaar and Granthis should work along side each other. The same way we protect our houses businesses, same way the house of Guruji should be protected, CCTV cameras, security. But the problem is who will put themselves forward this duty. This is where sangat donations can be spent too, where it's needed. The same way we do seva of others taught to us by the Gurus, the same way should be done to protect Maharaj Ji. He's right we need more organisation, so others don't have an excuse to attack, where there will be a secure organised system. This system should have been implemented years ago, then we would not be in the place we are now.

Great ideas by Bhai Jugraj Singh Ji. He's right we are waiting for somebody to come along and sort it all out, when again and again the same beadbi is happening. I agree with the darna protests bit, he said Sikhs are turning up in masses, and nobody is listening or going to listen. Pehredaar and Granthis should work along side each other. The same way we protect our houses businesses, same way the house of Guruji should be protected, CCTV cameras, security. But the problem is who will put themselves forward this duty. This is where sangat donations can be spent too, where it's needed. The same way we do seva of others taught to us by the Gurus, the same way should be done to protect Maharaj Ji. He's right we need more organisation, so others don't have an excuse to attack, where there will be a secure organised system. This system should have been implemented years ago, then we would not be in the place we are now. I'm not saying we should hide, but before any more lives are put at risk and more badness occurs I feel Baba Ranjit Singh Ji and other main figured should reverse the darnas and go back to the drawing board, having a meeting and think about how to go about this without more violence, as that's what the opposition wants and we need to step up from it.

As I see the steady stream of photos and vids sent in by sikhs , it occurs to me that the dharnas are right for one very special reason , it has created a visible sign of ekta , even Malerkotla muslims are joining in and other places too the Muslim baba giving the speech said 'today it your Guru ji that has been insulted tomorrow it could be our turn ' . Also I have noted that as yesterday was only about 6 main places today it seems every pind along the main arterial roads are blocking them, and yesterday was mostly amritdhari today there are much more sangat of varying degrees of religiousity. The fever of ekta is catching and it is a beautiful thing but now we have to use it smartly and not make the authorities job easy to pick up/ off the strongest.

In that sense it very positive then to create Ekta, that's what's needed. Sorryji I haven't seen those videos yet. I was concerned for anymore risk of lives, from the badness that has already occurred. I've edited my previous post Jkvlondon penji, just hoping it won't be another 1984. But if the darnas are having an impact then that's what God wants.

Bhul chuk maaf Karo Ji.