Breaking-Dhadrianwale-Arrested

SadSingh

Very strange - This video Prakash Chand Badal is stating this is the hand of Big forces, strong agencies and PTC News is showing arrest of some very weak common people?

https://www.facebook.com/yabhlee/videos/835784843186819/

Hopefully the time is here for Badal and co to be ousted, but we don't want BJP in either, but proper Khalsa's in.

Like the Arab Spring, this is the Sikh Autumn wake up call. Muslims are oppressed by their own so called Islamic governments Sikhs are by Hindus!

FATEH!

Its all entered a brand new phase now hasn't it ? Its a PR battle now. They're gonna spin lies in this battle and its up to us to be media savvy enough to counter them in a clever way.

So what is 'clever' ? Thats the question. For example, we need to ask ourselves if men, marching, doing that traditional 'Indian' demonstration/protest/strike movement of rollinging the right arm upwards and forwards with a clenched fist is clever enough to get us and our point of view on the news. I would counter that it isn't. Every day across India there are men marching whilst at the same time shouting a slogan and rolling their right arm upwards and forwards with a clenched fist. Its not the type of thing that gets the media even slightly interested. What would be 'clever; for example, is women and children doing something different to get the media interested....perhaps by incorporating mock coffins signifying our dead or Pinocchio signifying Badal's lies or something. I'm not saying thats what we should be doing now but I am saying our traditional way of males marching while rolling their right arm upwards and forwards will never get us, our cause and our counter to their lies on the news.

Yep, mock coffins have been used in protests in front of the high commission and June Marches for just over 2 decades, they certainly grab the attention of onlookers.

I'm dissapointed at many Kirtanis

Bhai Pinderpal

Bhai Balwinder Singh

Bhai Harjinder Singh

Bhai Amarjit Singh

So many others who've not taken a stand, they do not practice what they preach. Sant-Sipahi

Actually I take it back about Bhai Pinderpal Singh Ji

If more of them step out the impact would increase even more.

Yep, mock coffins have been used in protests in front of the high commission and June Marches for just over 2 decades, they certainly grab the attention of onlookers.

Well Inderjit the reason I said it 1 or 2 days ago was because I could see what was going to happen. The signs, 2 days ago, all pointed to some major pinnochio level lies coming our way. I just wanted us to be ready for them this time around because for the last 30 years that trodden on us like ants and then lied about it but all we've ever responded with is males marching, shouting a slogan, and moving their right arm in an upward and forward motion. This response has failed us miserably for the last 30 years.

My only hope was that this time we could foresee the lies Baadal was about to spin and be ready for them with eye-catching media ready responses.

Politically, who gains from the chaos in Punjab? The beadbi of Sri Guru Granth Sahib in Punjab is not done by Akali Dal. Akali Dal has nothing to gain from the beadbi because it loses more votes than gains Sikh votes in the 2017 election. Akali Dal is the ruling party and surely will win the next election without all this chaos in Punjab. Sikhs make up 58% of the population in Punjab. Why would Badal want to chase these votes away by causing chaos in his own ruling state? I think Sikhs need to rethink what is happening here. This looks like the works of BJP and Congress. The two parties which want to rule in Punjab. By creating chaos in Punjab these two parties have a better chance of winning because Sikhs will not vote for Akali Dal, who did not protect the Sikhs during this chaos, which Congress and BJP created. Ask yourselves, what does Akali Dal gain from this chaos? I hate Badal and company with passion, but for a second put this hate aside and look at it from a strategic point of view. None of the Badal and associates gain anything because they are ruling in Punjab and making their financial and power gains. SGPC, Balbir Singh (Budha Dal), Dhumma (Taksal), Sant Samaj, etc; all gain nothing from the chaos in Punjab. If anything Sikhs oppose them more and want them to be gone. These groups hold control of even Delhi Gurdwara Management Committee (DGMC). And ever since Badal got control of DGMC, one person's pockets have started to hit a recession. The people who were with this one person have also lost a lot of money and power when their boss Sarna was voted out of Delhi Gurdwara Management Committee. The paracharaks like Sarabjit Sindh Dhunda, Panthpreet Singh, Shivteg Singh, and other missionary paracharaks have lost a lot of money and influence because they are no longer allowed into the DGMC Gurdwaras. Look at who has to gain from the chaos in Punjab? Everyone knows Sarna is aligned with Congress. Sarna is the same person who allowed meat, alcohol, and tabocco to be served in a Hall part of Bangla Sahib. But today, he wants to be Panthic and stop the Beadbi and killing of Sikhs??????? It's like Badal saying stop the killing of Sikhs because Badal had a change of heart. Stop thinking black and white. This is a struggle for power between Akali Dal and it's opponents Congress and BJP for Punjab. If we Sikhs lived in some deserted place with no land value, they wouldn't care what we did in our land. The fight is over Punjab and the wealth that comes with Punjab.

They have arrested Bhai Rupinder Singh ji and Bhai Jaswinder SIngh ji two brothers who are amritdhari, you may remember Rupinder SIngh he's the guy who had back Injuries from kotkapura and still went to the protest . Khalsa Aid are doing his treatment. Badal <banned word filter activated> has blamed him for Bargadi beadbhi and claims he has proof international phone conversations about angs and saroop. Truth has been revealed on Sikh channel FB today , Rupinder SIngh was put on duty to guard the recovered Angs and make sure they were delivered into safe custody amongst Singhs but those conversation have been edited to make it seem otherwise by police/agencies.