Breaking-Dhadrianwale-Arrested

SadSingh

JasSinghKhalsa...mate come on, u r far more intelliegent than that! Very disappointed with ur post. Dont be so naive, this is the akali dals last shot at stayin in panjab politics. Bjp have used badal like a cheap girlfriend, n now no longer need him n his cr@ppy party. Didnt u c the amount of support Aam Admi Party got in last elections? This beadbi is done by him n that choota sauda walah raheem. Badal doin deliberate beadbi of sggs, is how shameless he has become! Even that communist mass murderer beanta, never did beadbi of sggs like this. Atrocious behaviour.

Dear friend,

We should always praise qualities of our enemy. If we say Badal is our enemy, Sikh Kaum Dokhi, he may be, but he is a RULER ... RULERS DON'T CARE. They are shrewd and so is he.

The brothers "Rupinder Singh, Jaswinder Singh" are still in Punjab police custody and I have hourly update of any Rosh protests by their village, father etc. The fact that Sangat has denied of their involvement does not get them out of police arrests. They are still in police arrest and god knows how complex it is going to be getting them out of the dirty clutches of Punjab Police. Mr. Phoolka is now acting as a lawyer for these brothers. Also, Indian media has been provided with false and fabricated tapes and that is what all Indian media is playing including a 1 hour debate on Times Now today.

Again,we need to apply some logic if need to stay ahead. Getting emotional is one thing but understanding, accessing and making the right move is another thing. I believe that we have underestimated Badal and his regime !!!

Thousands of Rosh March across Punjab might had shocked Badal but he is still there and is going well ... We may not like this bitter truth but this is the truth.

I believe that we have underestimated Badal and his regime !!!

Thousands of Rosh March across Punjab might had shocked Badal but he is still there and is going well ... We may not like this bitter truth but this is the truth.

Eh? Underestimated? Jas, this is all he has done, everytime hes been in charge, its nuthin new, or certainly to admire! Hence y i called the gurdaspur "attack" and these frequent beadbis as false flags by badal, its all he ever does!

Still goin well? Hes the chief minister, wat do u expect to happen to him? resign? walk away? Be removed? LOL, thats never gona happen, remember hes gone to disgraceful lengths to try n keep his cr@p raj goin, hes hardly gona go anywhere, i mean, y wud he? If i was a tyrant, i wudnt resign, till the good ppl captured me, bit like gadaffi.

The Sangat in Punjab unlike Sikhs in 5he Punjab need to carry on with their lively hoods , hence many are going back to these and leaving protests. We need to input into the next steps of planning the Sarbat Khalsa.Leave the London Police issue alone now, Indians are happy to see the Sikhs fighting amongst themselves and creating a new British enemy.

ਮਜੀਠਾ ਹਲਕੇ ਦੇ ਅਕਾਲੀ ਚੇਅਰਮੈਨ ਪ੍ਰਗਟ ਸਿੰਘ ਚੌਗਾਵਾਂ ਵੱਲੋਂ ਆਪਣੇ ਅਤੇ ਆਪਣੇ ਬੱਚਿਆਂ ਸਮੇਤ ਸਾਰੇ ਅਹੁਦਿਆਂ ਤੋ ਅਸਤੀਫਾ

https://m.facebook.com/SikhChannel840/photos/a.10151549246042791.1073741825.240716567790/10153092094782791/?type=3&source=48

post-24162-0-87295900-1445676812_thumb.j

Oh dear, listen to that behsharam manjit GK, never has this guy ever said anyfink of any note!

Oh n apparntly khalistan zindabad force r bein trained by ISI n sent to e.panjab........this is like a comedy show!

ps.....have ur paracetemols ready, these idiots dont have decorum.

The only thing I heard was "I, I, I, ayee, ayee, I, I".

I, I ch fasey rehe. Nobody was given a chance to talk ? ?

Many Sants and Babas are still sitting on the sides and not giving any support to the Sangat. This happened in the 80s and 90s when the dera owners allowed the genocide to go unopposed. Sangat that go to these Babas should question them to prevent another holocaust.

simple those who did not give astifa because they reject the political machinations are on the other side of the line from baba Deep Singh ji and the Khalsa ...they do not want to be panthic but do their own thing by sitting mundhari vangu but that also seals their fate . Either you are with the panth or against