Breaking-Dhadrianwale-Arrested

SadSingh

I can understand caution , 'once burnt, twice shy' but surely behaviour after counts , and also respecting Akal Takht sidhant.

Agree. Both were out of order, but there are degrees to right and wrong and what Ranjit Singh did was not a patch in comparison to Santa Singh. That's not to say I trust the guy at least not yet, only time will tell if he is true to the Panth.

That's a fantastic post Jagsaw. I've read your posts since the days of West London Singh, and that, by a logarithmic mile, is the best.

"He, is a man. Nothing more nothing less."

Personality worship, is strangely increasing in some jathebandis. Even in educated Sikhs. Its a phenomenon that I can't understand.

That's a fantastic post Jagsaw. I've read your posts since the days of West London Singh, and that, by a logarithmic mile, is the best.

Personality worship, is strangely increasing in some jathebandis. Even in educated Sikhs. Its a phenomenon that I can't understand.

It's a symptom and a symbol of a lack of faith in the unseen. It's just a few shades removed from the man-worshipping Radhasoami and Narankari cults mainstream Sikhs deride so vociferously.

This happens when people cross the line that between, that separates respect and worship.

Daily Filth. My first inkiling is to draw your attention to how your 'news' ? paper yesterday thought it captured the public mood following the Paris atrocities by paying its resident cartoonist to draw a caartoon depicting brown men and women crossing into Europe followed by rats. The most interesting fact there is that your paper (Daily Mail) commissioned and published an identical cartoon in the early 1900's about Jews coming into Europe and that cartoon also articulated its point by showing rats right behind them.

Pause for thought.

But, Daily Filth, thank you for apreciation of me. You mentioned how long I've been here and that made me think why I am actually still at the same stage I was back then. My wife and relatively tiny children have been ready to shak amrit for a while now. They say it is me that is holding them back. They say its me they are waiting for to catch up. "caatch up" though, is difficult to define. Sometimes I wish I could become blind, shut my intellect, shut my eyes and follow blindly to what the parcharaks say but.........I just can't.

After much analysis the biggest hurdle........the reason I still haven't become amritdhari.......is 'jhoot' bibek.

My own spiritual development has been spawned by my Gurus' love for all mankind reardless of status, regardless of religion, regardless of whether or not they have a roof over thier heads. I want to break bread with them. My heart desires to sit and eat with the poor man. My heart desires to sit and eat the food that the poor, homeless HIV sufferer has prepared with his own hands out of love for me as a fellow man. But...............here I am. Still where i was before.

Nothing ever changes.

Men that are good at talking will still become parcharaks regardless of whether there is actually anything good in their hearts. Men with public speaking skills will go on making a forune while ordinary men like you and me will go on struggling with our heart and conscience.

Daily Filth. My first inkiling is to draw your attention to how your 'news' ? paper yesterday thought it captured the public mood following the Paris atrocities by paying its resident cartoonist to draw a caartoon depicting brown men and women crossing into Europe followed by rats. The most interesting fact there is that your paper (Daily Mail) commissioned and published an identical cartoon in the early 1900's about Jews coming into Europe and that cartoon also articulated its point by showing rats right behind them.

Pause for thought.

But, Daily Filth, thank you for apreciation of me. You mentioned how long I've been here and that made me think why I am actually still at the same stage I was back then. My wife and relatively tiny children have been ready to shak amrit for a while now. They say it is me that is holding them back. They say its me they are waiting for to catch up. "caatch up" though, is difficult to define. Sometimes I wish I could become blind, shut my intellect, shut my eyes and follow blindly to what the parcharaks say but.........I just can't.

After much analysis the biggest hurdle........the reason I still haven't become amritdhari.......is 'jhoot' bibek.

My own spiritual development has been spawned by my Gurus' love for all mankind reardless of status, regardless of religion, regardless of whether or not they have a roof over thier heads. I want to break bread with them. My heart desires to sit and eat with the poor man. My heart desires to sit and eat the food that the poor, homeless HIV sufferer has prepared with his own hands out of love for me as a fellow man. But...............here I am. Still where i was before.

Nothing ever changes.

Men that are good at talking will still become parcharaks regardless of whether there is actually anything good in their hearts. Men with public speaking skills will go on making a forune while ordinary men like you and me will go on struggling with our heart and conscience.

veer ji Guru ji gave us the instruction to maintain bibek in terms of jhoot , you can share with your amritdhari brothers and sisters because and this is key they have turned their back on the whole jaat thing by breaking that social taboo jhoot by drinking from the same amrit di bata . Those people who eat meat, drink, smoke, do the things we are not supposed to, hold discriminatory views and have not given their head to Guru ji we don't eat from the same bata , glass because that is Guru ji command, that doesn't prevent us from sharing our bread with them , from doing their sewa ...think of it positively Guru ji is giving you the opportunity to serve them and show them a different way ...