Breaking-Dhadrianwale-Arrested

SadSingh

Please watch this video, RSS aims to make Hindu Rashtra by 2020 and what's coming next is very dangerous - what is happening today is just a test to check how Sikhs respond ... Badal's are fully aware of who's doing all this and what's coming next ...

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=944448178962060&pnref=story

Very late for the Nihangs to respond, actually they must be the last major Sikh group. They could have stood up to Punjab Police instead of the elderly Sikhs and women.

Eh kanjaran da guun chonda! Bastards, <banned word filter activated> bastards hindu cunts who <banned word filter activated> attack innocent Sikhs :(

yesterday Hari SIngh Randhawa and sant samaj were sitting on dharna , as soon as maufnama news came out they wanted to stop sitting ...so a SIngh goes to a local shop buys some choordia and tells them all to wear them you can see the video on Singhs and Kaurs back to Sikhi FB page . Honestly I couldn't believe what I read ...

then i read this and it is clear they are playing two games , let me guess they will push for Dhumma to become Jathedar , talk about shuffling chairs on the titanic

http://www.tribuneindia.com/news/punjab/community/sant-samaj-seeks-resignation-of-akal-takht-jathedar/139174.html

chottepur is also looking to centre to intervene , so that is the answer to the question can we trust AA
P....emphatically no

http://www.punjabisikhsangat.org/Post.php?pid=876

Dhumma sounds oh so shifty

http://www.punjabisikhsangat.org/Post.php?pid=879

Tbh out of all the jathas n dals, i would put my entire mortgage n trust on baba nahal singh! He is a jinda shaheed after all, unlike other sellout jathedars n personalities, baba nahal has always put his body on the line for the panth. Infact he still has a bullet inside of his body. He was also with sant jarnail singh in 84 all the way n never skanked sant ji, unlike other backstabbin fuddu's.

You seem to be questioning all jatha's/samparda/people who you don't agree with, but forgot everyone has came together even panthpreet singh-missionary/ dhunda-missionaries and sant ranjit singh dhandrianewale. But i won't stoop to your level will post gyani pinderpal singh video to reiterate one unity stance:

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=729083223903220

So once we together overcome this situation, we can dissect on details until then i kindly ask you to stop your whining, witch haunt, moaning.

Lol, your hatred is so evident, when you quoted me you cut out exactly what you're complaining about.

I wrote:

Lol, you've been silent for the past while because there's no Dhumma + 'Sant' Samaj anywhere to be seen.

I used to be against Dhadrianvaley many years ago, but over the years he has gotten better and better.

I'm not too fond of Panthpreet and Dhunda (as you all know), but credit has to be given where it's due.

And Panthpreet+Dhunda are against Dhadrianvaley and vice-versa. Yet they were able to co-exist and made sacrifices.

And now all you have to say is that 'Nihang Singhs are there'??? Lol, they're not there. 99% of Nihangs are nowhere to be seen. They are all related to Badal, including Dhumma and Sant Samaj.

You can label it whatever you want, but I said the truth. Ajnala is a million times better than Dhumma.

Very late for the Nihangs to respond, actually they must be the last major Sikh group. They could have stood up to Punjab Police instead of the elderly Sikhs and women.

Yeah exactly, they are hand-in-hand with Badal and Government of India, we've seen it almost every time.

yesterday Hari SIngh Randhawa and sant samaj were sitting on dharna , as soon as maufnama news came out they wanted to stop sitting ...so a SIngh goes to a local shop buys some choordia and tells them all to wear them you can see the video on Singhs and Kaurs back to Sikhi FB page . Honestly I couldn't believe what I read ...

then i read this and it is clear they are playing two games , let me guess they will push for Dhumma to become Jathedar , talk about shuffling chairs on the titanic

http://www.tribuneindia.com/news/punjab/community/sant-samaj-seeks-resignation-of-akal-takht-jathedar/139174.html

chottepur is also looking to centre to intervene , so that is the answer to the question can we trust AA

P....emphatically no

http://www.punjabisikhsangat.org/Post.php?pid=876

Dhumma sounds oh so shifty

http://www.punjabisikhsangat.org/Post.php?pid=879

Sant Samaj and Dhumma are all with Badal, Government of India and RSS, everyone knows that. Only chelas can't accept the reality.

Tbh out of all the jathas n dals, i would put my entire mortgage n trust on baba nahal singh! He is a jinda shaheed after all, unlike other sellout jathedars n personalities, baba nahal has always put his body on the line for the panth. Infact he still has a bullet inside of his body. He was also with sant jarnail singh in 84 all the way n never skanked sant ji, unlike other backstabbin fuddu's.

I wouldn't do that...

Lol, your hatred is so evident, when you quoted me you cut out exactly what you're complaining about.

I wrote:

You can label it whatever you want, but I said the truth. Ajnala is a million times better than Dhumma.

Yeah exactly, they are hand-in-hand with Badal and Government of India, we've seen it almost every time.

Sant Samaj and Dhumma are all with Badal, Government of India and RSS, everyone knows that. Only chelas can't accept the reality.

I wouldn't do that...

I agree we should not be relying on any personalities but Guru ji to save us , and should instead be filling our hearts and minds with Gurbani and simran , becoming rehitvaan , having amrit, as Sant ji said Join the family , become Anandpur vasi , nam japo, dharam di kirt karo, vand chakko, shastardhari banno, and be tyaar bar tyaar

What I am going to tell you here is to save Singhs lives. I don't want my brothers and sisters getting worked up because these leaders have cheated you and will get you killed. It may be hard to swallow, but I am writing this information from a person who saw the behaviour first hand of the so called Sikh leaders.

Once again Sikhs are being made into fools by leaders. On the ground Singhs who were standing next to Panthpreet Singh and Ranjit Singh have told a different story of how both acted. Panthpreet Singh told the protesters, no one will show aggression and this is a peaceful protest and stand your ground. There are videos of him saying as so. Soon as the police started charging the protesters. Panthpreet Singh and Ranjit Singh were standing at the front of the protesters. The police started striking the protesters with sticks and were shoving them. A person in plain clothing took Panthpreet Singh and his jatha swiftly out of the protest and were placed in a police car. Many lies have been told of Panthpreet Singh being hurt in the protest. All lies. Panthpreet Singh willing got into the police car and was taken to safety. The police did not force Panthpreet Singh out of the protest, he went willingly. Singhs have personally seen this act with their own eyes. Singhs were horrified of what just happened and the lies Panthpreet Singh was spreading of keeping it a peaceful protest. It was all preplanned for Panthpreet Singh to be taken out of the protest once the police will start their campaign of viciously targeting the peaceful Sikh protesters. The person who went into the crowd in plain clothing to take Panthpreet Singh out was one of his own men. Panthpreet Singh took shelter under police protection while our Sikh brothers and sisters were beaten by the Punjab Police. Ranjit Singh was no different yet he faced a little more hostility from the police than Panthpreet Singh. Ranjit Singh was hit by police for a short while, until someone from the police side came to his rescue and pulled him and his jatha out of the protesters. Ranjit Singh was also taken to safety by the police.

All these paracharaks hold loyalty to someone in the government. They cannot be trusted. Each one of them have a political angle, which makes them above you and I because of the mass following they can influence. Do not be fooled by them please. Look at the bigger picture here. Once the dust settles only innocent Sikhs will lose their lives and these paracharaks will gain publicity by using these Shaheed Singhs and kaurs names in their diwans. None of these paracharaks can equal to Sant Jarnail Singh ji Khalsa or Bhai Sukhdev Singh ji Babbar. They will use their names only to fool you. Do not play into these fake leaders hands. They are getting direct orders from the government of what they can say and what they can`t say in their so called protesting.

Think about the welfare of our Sikh brothers and sisters. The beadbi of Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji cannot be tolerated, but there is a time and place when to deliver justice to those who committed the beadbi. Sri Guru Arjun Dev ji was martyred in 1606 and the punishment came around 1616 much later to Chandu Shah. Learn from Sri Guru Hargobind Sahib ji`s tactics. Guru Sahib was preparing an army and gathering resources to tackle the dushts. Today Sikh are too much on following their anger and emotions. Stop being emotional and think of strategies to tackle the problem.