Breaking-Dhadrianwale-Arrested

SadSingh

Nice to see the Muslim groups come out to support Sikhs,they are also under attack from the BJP/RSS. Have any Hindu groups objected to the Beadbi? Many Hindus say they also respect Siri Guru Granth Sahib?

not many if any , they'll come out with the usual my friends are Sikhs, there are sikhs in my family, Hindu sikh bhai bhai stuff when confronted else very quiet.

not many if any , they'll come out with the usual my friends are Sikhs, there are sikhs in my family, Hindu sikh bhai bhai stuff when confronted else very quiet.

Punjabi Hindus do not lead they follow. They are not ones to stand up to be counted. They will sit back and observe what is happening. If they are to benefit to stand with Sikhs they will do so. Hindus will do what is in their self - interest.

Self - interest comes before Dharma with them.

Punjabi

Self - interest comes before Dharma with them.

With such a relaxed attitude to matters of faith; where the Gods and Goddesses they worship are the equivalent of modern Greeks and Italians paying tribute to Zeus and Jupiter respectively, it's no wonder they have such a laissez-faire attitude to issues of religion. All the more amusing when westerners get misty-eyed in praise them for their spiritual outlook on life when there's such a flexible, barely-there, doctrine for them to follow.

BREAKING: NIHANG SINGH ON HUNGER STRIKE AGAINST SACRILEGE DIES IN TARAN TARAN

| 18 October, 2015 at 10:34

A Nihang Singh on hunger strike against the sacrilege of Guru Sahib’s Saroop died of cardiac arrest.

Tarn Taran : According to Hindustant Times, A 65-year-old protester on a hunger strike against the desecration of Sahib Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj died here on Sunday. Indentified as Puran Singh, a resident of Khem Kharan, the nihang had been on a hunger strike for the past 4 days.

uttrakhand.jpg

Meanwhile, complete shutdown was observed in Tarn Taran which continues to remain tense since Friday when 21 Angs of the Sahib Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj were found torn in Baath village of the district.

Almost every road was blocked by the angry protesters, cutting off the district from the rest of the state.