Breaking-Dhadrianwale-Arrested

SadSingh

LOL an amritdhari women eh? WOW, i tell u wat, i was expecting this, coz they r all backtrackin now, so need to pin the blame on some1. Just like how gurdaspur fake attack was blamed on p@kis, this is no different. Coz everybody knows, if ur gona infiltrate n attack ur enemy neighbours, u MUST attack some crappy bus and and a small police station....dear o dear.

I'll say this much. I wasn't much of a fan of Dhandrianwale as a person at first, I loved his Kirtan and Katha but as a person I was really on the fence about it all.

However I will say he's gained quite a lot of respect from me at-least (not that my respect means much lol) and after all that has happened he's done far more than many of the so-called Panth Premi.

I'm dissapointed at many Kirtanis

Bhai Pinderpal

Bhai Balwinder Singh

Bhai Harjinder Singh

Bhai Amarjit Singh

So many others who've not taken a stand, they do not practice what they preach. Sant-Sipahi

Actually I take it back about Bhai Pinderpal Singh Ji

Its all entered a brand new phase now hasn't it ? Its a PR battle now. They're gonna spin lies in this battle and its up to us to be media savvy enough to counter them in a clever way.

So what is 'clever' ? Thats the question. For example, we need to ask ourselves if men, marching, doing that traditional 'Indian' demonstration/protest/strike movement of rollinging the right arm upwards and forwards with a clenched fist is clever enough to get us and our point of view on the news. I would counter that it isn't. Every day across India there are men marching whilst at the same time shouting a slogan and rolling their right arm upwards and forwards with a clenched fist. Its not the type of thing that gets the media even slightly interested. What would be 'clever; for example, is women and children doing something different to get the media interested....perhaps by incorporating mock coffins signifying our dead or Pinocchio signifying Badal's lies or something. I'm not saying thats what we should be doing now but I am saying our traditional way of males marching while rolling their right arm upwards and forwards will never get us, our cause and our counter to their lies on the news.

Another beadbi.

ਤਾਜ਼ਾ ਖ਼ਬਰ: ਬਠਿੰਡਾਂ ਦੇ ਗੁਰੂਸਰ ਜਲਾਲ ਵਿਖੇ ਹੋਈ ਘਟਨਾ ਸਵੇਰ 4 ਤੋਂ 5 ਵਜ਼ੇ ਦਰਮਿਆਨ ਦੀ ਹੈ ਪਿੰਡ ਨੂੰ ਜਾਂਦੀ ਲਿੰਕ ਰੋਡ ਤੋਂ ਪਿੰਡ ਦੇ ਅੰਦਰ ਤੱਕ ਪਾਵਨ ਬੀੜ ਦੇ ਅੰਗ ਖਿਲਾਰੇ ਗਏ। ਇਹ ਅੰਗ 1273 ਤੋਂ 1430 ਤੱਕ ਹਨ। ਜੋ ਕਿ ਬਾਹਰੋ ਲਿਆ ਪਿੰਡ ਖਿਲਾਰ ਦਿੱਤੇ ਗਏ ਸਨ। ਸਮੁੱਚਾ ਪ੍ਰਸ਼ਾਨਿਕ ਅਮਲਾ ਉਥੇ ਪਹੁੰਚ ਚੁੱਕਿਆ। ਸੰਗਤ ਨੇ ਡੇਰਾ ਜਲਾਲ ਕੋਲ ਧਰਨਾ ਲਗਾਇਆ ਹੋਇਆ ਹੈ। ਇਸ ਧਰਨੇ ਦੀ ਵਡੀਓ ਗ੍ਰਾਫੀ ਕਰ ਰਹੇ ਸੀ ਆਈ ਡੀ ਮੁਲਾਜ਼ਮ ਨਾਲ ਵੀ ਨੋਜਵਾਨਾਂ ਨੇ ਕੁੱਟਮਾਰ ਕੀਤੀ। ਸਥਿਤੀ ਕਾਬੂ ਹੇਠ ਹੈ। ਧਰਨਾ ਚੁਕਵਾਉਣ ਲਈ ਕਹਿਣ ਆਏ ਸਾਬਕਾ ਸਰਪੰਚ ਨੂੰ ਵੀ ਧਰਨਾਕਾਰੀਆ ਦੇ ਗੁੱਸੇ ਸਿਕਾਰ ਹੋਣਾ ਪਿਆ। ਪੁਲਸ ਤਫਤੀਸ਼ ਕਰ ਰਹੀ ਹੈ।

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10153085819797791&id=240716567790&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.10153085819797791%3Atl_objid.10153085819797791&__tn__=%2As