How Muslims Spread Their Religion

Big_Tera

If were all honest most will admit that Jatti's have the biggest rep for being the easiest punjabi club going Indian slags going after hindu punjabi / guji girls but also the religious Jatti's have a rep for being the most strongest in the Sikh faith

You either get extreme liberal atheist jattis who pretend to be Sikhs yet get drunk most days, eating beef, smoking, sleeping around with non-sikhs and probably got more STD's than braincells. Or you get the right wing pro-khalistan / Sikh nationalist Jatti's who are fiercely proud of being Sikh and would make a good wife for any Sikh lad looking to start a family. Depends on the type of upbringing the girl has had and her level of IQ. The other caste girls tend to be middle of the road moderates.

Exactly. At the end of the day the biggest influence is the family and the environment around them.

If were all honest most will admit that Jatti's have the biggest rep for being the easiest punjabi club going Indian slags going after hindu punjabi / guji girls but also the religious Jatti's have a rep for being the most strongest in the Sikh faith

You either get extreme liberal atheist jattis who pretend to be Sikhs yet get drunk most days, eating beef, smoking, sleeping around with non-sikhs and probably got more STD's than braincells. Or you get the right wing pro-khalistan / Sikh nationalist Jatti's who are fiercely proud of being Sikh and would make a good wife for any Sikh lad looking to start a family. Depends on the type of upbringing the girl has had and her level of IQ. The other caste girls tend to be middle of the road moderates.

Wats wrong in eating beef? We aint bloody gangu's! Also khalistani right wing?

Wats wrong in eating beef? We aint bloody gangu's! Also khalistani right wing?

Nothing I'd happily eat beef but most Sikhs dont because if their of indian extraction chances are they adopt the hindu culture of not eating meat at all but if they do they tend to eat everything except beef cow mata of the hindu's.

And Khalistani's are right wing you have to be by default. I am a Khalistan supporter and I dont think there is a left wing khalistani until it is established and there is a working parliament maybe a left wing will arise but left wingers tend to be liberal who would weaken the khalistani state allowing non-sikhs too many liberties.

I've seen many Sikhs online proudly claim to have never eaten meat. So is all meat prohibited or only certain Kinds?

All meat is prohibited. I've never eaten any meat for example.

But, if I were to start eating meat there is nothing in Sikhism that makes me single out 'beef' as a special case. Like I said, you may be confusing we Sikhs with Hindus.

That's because you are an insulated peasant with a low IQ. Crawl out from under your rock a bit more and see the big bad world if you're man enough. Your illusions will soon be smashed.

You only see what you want to see because you're mentally too weak to see reality. And that's why you are a part of the problem; we can't solve problems with people like you, because you're too weak to acknowledge and recognise them under your own nose in the first place - like you'd have some sort of mental breakdown or identity crisis if you did. Exactly like the majority bewakoofs with the grooming issue over the last few decades.

If you want to point fingers, look at how jatts used to share wives between brothers only a generation or so back (disgusting!!). Promoting it undercover with all the 'pubi, pubi' songs under the guise of 'Punjabi culture'. So before you start pointing out weird practices elsewhere recognise your own.

As for talking about other people drinking. GOOD GOD!! Even Rabh can't separate jatts from sharaab. You know it's a part of your culture, stop being in denial...Khaan bukray peenh sharaabaan; putt jattan de. Most of this gundh in Panjabi culture comes from jatts being unable to repress their barn dance instincts and pushing this 'let's get drunk, put on brightly coloured skirts, grin like we're on drugs, waggle our heads and do bhangra' culture. It's that ish that put girls on a plate for groomers and romeos. The sad thing is how jatts have spread their gundh around and now even others start copying foolish practices like ostentatious weddings and whisky-shishky culture and dancing around like life's one big party.

You must be deluded to talk about other people being an affront to what our Gurus stood for. Look at what you are doing: being overly conscious of the perceived shortcomings of others whilst applying selective amnesia to the mountains of gundh from your own community.

Your game is played out. No one is falling for that pendu strategy any more.

Here's an idea:

Why don't you focus closer to home and try sorting out the rampant problems there instead of trying to foolishly call other people out? Because until you do that, you wont have a leg to stand on.

Great Post Dally. I couldnt have put it better myself..

Jagwahsisaw or whatever his name has an obsession with Bhatras. He secretly respects them as they are a hardworking and respectful community. He would rather we all wore some fancy costume with a million colours and a glassi in our hand and act like a pendu from the pind.

I'm a jatt and no one in my family and extended family drinks alcohol...ever.

Every one in my family wears a dastar and, because unlike bhatras we understand that females are human too and thus also Sikh, all the women in my family wear dastars too.

No one in my family has ever consumed the flesh of dead animals. No flesh of dead animals has ever once entered our house.

No one in my family has ever eaten eggs.

My community...the one you dismiss as 'useless' is the one that built a Khalsa empire stretching all the way into central Asia.

My community....the one you dismiss as 'nothing more than sharabi bhangra dancers'....is the one that the greatest military leader of the century was from.

My family clan...the one you dismiss as 'pendus'...are the misl clan that ransacked Delhi, raised the nishan sahib over the Red Fort and in the name of the Khalsa ruled the whole of India by default.

My community...the one you dismiss as nothing more than whisky-shinsky culture....is the ones that 150 years ago laid our Sikh foundations in the farmlands of California, western Canada, Woolgoolga in Australia etc.

Nobody in my famy and extended family puts up photographs of our dead fathers and grandfathers, puts garlands around them, and certainly doesn't do pooja on them even if we did start having photographs of dead people up on the wall.

No female in my family, extended family and community has women who cover their faces in pardah around men of the family.

No female in my family, extended family and community has been denied the chance to study.

Every female in my family, extended family and community has been actively encouraged to adhere to the Sikh work ethic and work hard for a living.

As I stated before, the Sikh community in the UK has, over the course of the past 60 years, deliberately ignored the disgusting un-sikh practices of this weird group called the bhatras because of a fear of being labelled casteist. The practices have been ignored because there has been total seperation between the bhatras and all the other sikhs. The bhatras have remained isolated from the wider Sikhs and thus have been allowed to continue with their alien traditions. As a result, thousands of our Sikhs sisters belonging to this backward group have had to endure a life of utter dispair. In comparison, the muslim girls of Bradford have had a much better life because their culture values the sciences so they have been encouraged to study.

The history books, such as Denzil's, list the bhatras as an itinerant (gypsy) community of vagabonds (beggars and street charlatans...i.e fortune tellars) who occupy the loweest position in Sikh society after having arrived in the Punjab from central India with the onset of Sikhism. 200 years after Denzil said the bhatras live isolated away from mainstream Sikhi as others do not wish to assocciate with them nothing much has changed at all. It is today just as it always was. Your ways are as srange and offensive to Sikhs as they have always been but your group's disgusting views about women will no longer be tolerated in this modern age. The wider Sikhs must rise above the fear of being labelled casteist and deal with this weird little grouping called the bhatras once and for all.

I aint going to bother reading or replying to the many silly remarks you have made. But Just one question what about all the jatts that like to gorge on beef burgers? And you say jatts are all vergetarians. :biggrin2:

P.s who cares if you dont eat meat. Your belief in Sikhism will never be as strong as the belief a Bhatra has for Sikhism. It is in our blood. As you are new comers to the faith. Our ancesttors were Sikhs along time before you people. The only reason Bhatra have not integrated with Jatts is because you people allow your women to go clubbing, date, drink alcohol ect. You are unfit to mix with. we dont want your disrespectful culture to mix with ours. A jatt woman would never be accepted in our community because of their traits of wearing english clothes, going to the pub, smoking, drinking alcohol, clubbing, dating around. do you think us High moraled and respectful Bhats would ever accept such a low down specimen of a female to enter our homes? We simply dont wish to mix with such people. hence why we keep to our self. and why you keep harping about things that happened 100's of years ago i dont know. your women are also big time drug dealers who peddle drugs for muslims. It just goes to show you jatts have a strong and decietful criminal mentality engrained in your community where your women folk would do anything for some money. they will even sell their souls for money. While us Bhatras would do anything to presve our sikh morals and respect. This is because we are the best and original Sikhs . Not fakers who copied us.

I personaly have had a few run in with jatt women and their behavior has always angered me. They seem way to aggressive and think they can boss a man about. A bhatra girl on the other hand is the most beautiful in their traits and in their physical appearance. Unlike the Jat women that need a good Thaparh across the face to get them back in line.