'dead' Indian Man ‘Wakes Up’ Moments Before Post-Mortem

shastarSingh

• 1 month later...

why are you quoting a news item from october, many days ago which was used to deflect attention away from the protest in Bargadi ...besides the man only lived another day then died his body was infesting with parasites.

Many people experience OBEs and this must have been one of those cases where people have been certified dead but later they regain consciousness just as soon as the relatives start to appear on the scene wondering where has he hidden his *will* and why? This is a very tricky situation. The person suffering from OBE really wants to go but he can't because he also suddenly remembers that he has also forgotten to tell his relatives about his *will* and if he does not return as soon as possible the *state* will usurp everything he ever owned, which was the result of all his back breaking hard work. While he is OBEing he truly believes that his estate should be passed on to his relatives and no one else, even though he hated them or resented them so much when he was alive. You see, this must have been the reason that he quickly woke up before they finally finished him off for good. It is good that he woke up, if he hadn't you can imagine what could have followed.

I am not too sure if his relatives did in fact appear on the scene but we do live in a very strange world. How strange is this world? No one can answer this question. This world is full of stuff that no one understands where it came from. We can carry on thinking about the answers till the cows come home but we will never succeed!

There have been cases where people had out of body experiences without being dead at all. Some returned and gave full account of meeting and conversing with their loved ones. Some were even hugged by Jesus or a man with white flowing beard wearing a long robe. Some people claim they were told to return to their bodies because it was not time for them to be fully dead. But no one has claimed anything regarding their living relatives or their wills. I think once we go we become involved with affairs of the unseen world and forget everything about this world, our will and our relatives we leave behind! The unseen world is far more captivating than the world "seen."

There have been cases where people had out of body experiences without being dead at all. Some returned and gave full account of meeting and conversing with their loved ones. Some were even hugged by Jesus or a man with white flowing beard wearing a long robe. Some people claim they were told to return to their bodies because it was not time for them to be fully dead. But no one has claimed anything regarding their living relatives or their wills. I think once we go we become involved with affairs of the unseen world and forget everything about this world, our will and our relatives we leave behind! The unseen world is far more captivating than the world "seen."

I have heard many stories about this topic but I have never paid much attention to them. I find people are becoming more and more psychic these days, they are also indulging in the secret paths that are forbidden in sikh religion to experience the 'unseen.' Then they relate everything they have seen or heard there to people which some people find quite scary. There are people that can speak to the departed souls and ask questions about their relatives or friends, as soon as someone tells them that they are listening to them in the other world they become so interested and start going into these matters seriously. I think they probably don't have anything better to do with their time and are bored with their lives to play with such scary phenomena risking their sanity.

Parmahansa Yogananda ji told his followers he will be going into Maha Samadhi on a stage in front of the congregation who would be gathered there to listen to his discourse. He told them the exact time, place and day of his Maha Samadhi. The day arrived and he was in the middle of his discourse and lo and behold, he drifted into Maha Samadhi right before the very eyes of his congregation listening to his discourse. He left his body there on the stage. In his autobiography he tells the reader how he met his Guru. He says, when he met his Guru, his Guru told him his time had arrived for his darshans and no one ever meets a Guru unless his time is right and ripe for spiritual guidance.