'dead' Indian Man ‘Wakes Up’ Moments Before Post-Mortem

shastarSingh

In fact, I would discourage people from going there with a dead person's ashes too, because, you don't know who is going to steal them to sell them. They might keep the real ashes and give you the fake ones, like 'mitti' or something. It is all very weird over there. Bribery is very common ova there.

What? You can't really buy anybody's ashes on the black market! Do you even know how expensive they are? They would only sell like hot cakes if they were below the stock exchange price! Not affordable, unless you have plenty of cash.

YOUR VIEWS ARE KATTAR

YOU FAIL TO RECOGNISE OTHER PATHS TO GOD SUCH AS

Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji is known as thee KATTAR Guru. I sat on my hands and farted all day and your other paths to God gave me nothing but love from people like you. It got me money, girls, nice cars, and nice houses, but no slaps from the KATTAR Guru. So I left your other paths to God and started practicing the KATTAR Guru's teachings. Now I get slapped every day by thee KATTAR Guru and life is good. Thee KATTAR Guru only hands out slaps and degh and this path is not for guys who sit on their hands and fart all day. There is a institution down the street saying something about pay me money and we give you God for only 99 cents. I think you will have better luck checking this joint out.

To be honest, "kattar" really means bigoted in a peremptory or dogmatic way. Not good to be like that. The sound of the very word "kattar" sends shivers up one's spine. Yak!

funny thing is Kattar Khalsa would be non-judgemental, all loving , all protective, just and fearless ...so sure I would love to be a kattar follower of Guru ji ...