Breaking: Pardon Retracted

singhgurj

It'll be passed connivingly later on

by whom ? they've signed their bedawa when they signed the original maufnama , petitioned Ram rahim to write a letter ... all five, Makkard, Jagir Kaur , Badal Parivar and any other RSS panth dokhis should be kicked out of panth in Sarbat Khalsa , Dhongi Babey te ohna de cheley nu matha nahin lagna , no roti beti sanjh no lehna dehna nothing .

I agree with Amarjit SIngh's thought's that this is another chaal by BJP to sideline Badal and try to take Punjab for themselves . because whilst the drama in Punjab played out , BJP Raj Nath SInh released Bhai Waryam Singh from jail to look friendly ...

This is a great victory for Sikh Panth.

small compensation considering there has been beadbhi of Guru ji today as well of smaller pothian ...I think we should be encouraging the message of safeguarding our Gurbani and dharamshaley, because they are hitting small village gurdwarey because they know no-one is around . I have even done benti to people to visit right now and secure all senchian pothian and saroops even if it means taking them home with permission of granthi Singh . They know that's how to make us squirm so we don't give them a chance , I also propose stopping all printing of new saroops too(knowing them SGPC would print off and hand over to RSS to do beadbhi since they are in charge of printing .

I mentioned this before ...We should spent more energies looking to replace cm in next election to our panthic minded sikh than replacing jathedars. Regardless whoever you replace, he has to comply with cm request/demands as they are the ones governing, cm can make it very difficult for everyone its like in western countries without mayor/provincial leaders funding- cops have no power to enforce. Monarch system in akaal takht has unfortunately, has long gone. CM has full control over funding, satellite tv, media taxes, infrastructure, jobs, economy in punjab, police... forget about fixing water boys so called jathedars of akaal takth go to root- have panthic singhs/kaurs apply for cm nomination next election.

Biggest mistake sikhs did when they refused cm position when there was opportunity risen and didn't listen to baba thakur singh ji to have educated skh youth federation singhs apply for cm position, instead they totally boycotted the punjab gov't, result is infront of us- beant demonic terrorist came in and killed soo many innocents, killed generations and also started same old same old power game shifting between congress and akaali dal. When punjabi in punjab will wake up?