Sign in to follow this  
singhbj singh

Sikh Family Takes On Racist Bullying After Teen Was Beaten And Sent To The Hospital

America man.....

I think Sikhs need to go through what people went through in England in the 70s/80s over there.

Every other month some news about a Singh getting smacked up. I wonder if apnay are demoralised out there?

Very disturbing. Sikhs in the US should try to live in an area where there is a higher concentration of Sikhs. Strength is in numbers. Its not a good idea to send your son to a school where he is the only Sikh boy. Atleast if there are more Sikh boys in a school they can alway stick together.

• Like 1

if ever there was a time some1 should walk into an american high skool n shoot dead some kids......

Dude, I can understand the sense of frustration but don't ever wish something like that again. It's not who we are.

Dude, I can understand the sense of frustration but don't ever wish something like that again. It's not who we are.

It was tongue-in cheek comment dev. Its a reference to the standard habitual high skool shootings which r so common, ppl dont shudder at it anymore.

It was tongue-in cheek comment dev. Its a reference to the standard habitual high skool shootings which r so common, ppl dont shudder at it anymore.

Fair enough. It's tragic that school shootings are almost common place in the States now.