Bbc Sunday Morning Live / Guest Jagmeet Singh Anand Karaaj Issue

Porsche911

"Sangat Ji,

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕਾਖਾਲਸਾਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕੀਫਤਿਹ

Please keep sharing and hashtaging because ALL this Kirpa is happening as our Panth is UNITING! Power is the people's!

Please check out my interview with Harijot Singh Khalsa Ji from @SikhNet!

It goes into more depth than previous press I've done recently.

Please be assured, in mainstream interviews, I am trying whole heartedly to convey who Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji is to us and why we care so deeply for Maha-Raj Ji.

Massive thanks to all our SikhNet family!"

http://www.sikhnet.com/news/interview-jagmeet-singh-viral-bbc-disruptor

"Sangat Ji,

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕਾਖਾਲਸਾਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕੀਫਤਿਹ

Please keep sharing and hashtaging because ALL this Kirpa is happening as our Panth is UNITING! Power is the people's!

Please check out my interview with Harijot Singh Khalsa Ji from @SikhNet!

It goes into more depth than previous press I've done recently.

Please be assured, in mainstream interviews, I am trying whole heartedly to convey who Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji is to us and why we care so deeply for Maha-Raj Ji.

Massive thanks to all our SikhNet family!"

http://www.sikhnet.com/news/interview-jagmeet-singh-viral-bbc-disruptor

I am still wary of sikhnet because harbhajan offered to gandhi to kill Sant ji he was RSS through and through

back to debate, why was it aired? why are punjabi people still bringing up this non issue. its plain and simple if ur a sikh and u want to marry a non sikh why are u getting ur partner to do an anand karaj when they wont be taking on any of the vows of guruji. it just dosent make sense and this wont stop. I would actually love to see some white and black sikhs amritdhari or mona, but lets face it these people are marryng their partners, its nothing to do with taking on sikhism right? I heard sunny hundal wants to allow gay marriages in the gudwara next, i mean it just wont stop. i think we are being fair, sikhs and non sikhs can have blessing and registry in the gudwara, why do they insist on the anand karaj. is it cos they dont want to feel left out from their friends?

Sorry about the rant but its just beginning to p** me off now.

Say for an example I wanted to marry a christain polish girl, I wouldnt go through with anand karaj as i wouldnt want to mock it... Ok it would hurt but I know that im not really following the faith as my kids will have mixed identiites. and going against guru gobind singh ji. but problem is people dont care about guru gobind singh jis hukams ask sunny hundal he thinks its all fake and its just gurbani we should follow. muslims also follow mohammed footsteps so why cant we follow our gurus? However if the polish girl converts or takes on the guru than atleast it wil make it easier. The faiths being diluted and its really beginning to annoy me after watching the morning show and listening to that punjabi girl with her husband dave. she was annoyed the granthi refused her marriage. Yes the granthi was wrong he should have said registery and blessing but I still think she would be peed of. the guy just thought sikhs were prejudice which isnt the case at all. I just wont get people. yes its an important ceremony as part of our faith but if ur marrying out I dont really think your actually following the faith as its integral that u marry in. Ok u may drink cut hair etc but atleast follow ur parents wishes and gurus words of marrying in and sikhs should all strive to take amrit otherwise life is pointless right? It doesent matter whether white brown or black sikhs. Rant over.

Waheguru ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru ji Ki Fateh!

Gurmukh Pyaareo,

If you want to help get more media coverage of what is happening in Punjab, please take a moment to sign the following 2 petitions. One for the BBC and the other for VICE News. Vice news usually sends a crew to record from the ground what is happening.

Petition 1:

https://www.change.org/p/vice-news-cover-punjab-protests-and-police-state-brutality-from-the-front-lines-asap?recruiter=406618895&fb_ref=Default

Petition 2:

https://www.change.org/p/bbc-bbc-report-on-indian-govt-opening-fire-on-peaceful-sikh-rally-after-media-blackout-order?recruiter=404355212#petition-letter

Thank you for the help. Media coverage will make a difference, hopefully we can get a non indian government view point out.

Please tell the BBC what you think by recording a short video message!

More voices, More Impact!

‪#‎JagmeetSingh‬ will be BACK on BBC TV!

And we want you on with him to tell the BBC what YOU think!

Jagmeet will be appearing on BBC's Points of View which airs Sunday around 4pm.

Filming is tomorrow and we want YOU to be part of the show!

Here is your chance to tell the BBC how you feel about:

1) Was Jagmeet right to do what he did and why?

2) What you think of their (lack of) reporting on ‪#‎Punjab‬ & ‪#‎SikhLivesMatter‬?

3) How they treated Jagmeet on his now legendary SML appearance?

Please make a short video and send it to: povvideo@bbc.co.uk

But more importantly post it on Facebook and other social media and tag us in using #SikhLivesMatter #JagmeetSingh ‪#‎BBCBias‬ ‪#‎MyOpinion‬ ‪#‎BasicsOfSikhi‬

Hurry! Please film on your mobiles NOW, the more testimonials we have the more awareness we can raise!

Here are some tips on shooting a successful rant-cam:

1) Make sure you are in a well-lit area that is quiet

2) Ensure the microphone is picking your voice up clearly

3) Make sure to record your video in landscape mode (and not in portrait)

4) Size the shot so that your head and shoulders are clear and central

5) Please ensure that your film is no longer than 5 minutes in length

6) Let rip!

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕਾ ਖਾਲਸਾ

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਫਤਿਹ

Vaheguru Ji ka Khalsa

Vaheguru Ji ki Fateh!

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=972294146141986&id=245721062132635