Why Do Pakistanis Support Khalistan?

mrggg123

Why do Pakistanis support Khalistan?

It'll be easier for them to invade it when it's in our hands. That's the gist of the situation.

Plus, they like egging us on in order to annoy the Indians. Anyone who believes their support originates from a place of fraternal benevolence is mistaken. Pakistan cares for Pakistan.

We fail to see the number of absolutely key, albeit few in number, advantages we have on our side when dealing with India. It's in India's interests to keep us sweet, but they've got us fighting amongst ourselves so that they don't even have to bother with any of that.

The muslims in Punjab are with us because even they know if we fall now they will die too . The ones in pakistan however want us to get azaadi because we would be a relatively unarmed(of course India would have to give arms and Money to us initially), untrained army force protecting a large region of ex-India which they could overrun with their superior air and land forces.

Exactly, that is why to trust the pakistani muslim snake is worser than to trust the devil you already know (brahmin ruled indian union).

Lets not forget that Sikhs in pakistani dont have any freedom of religion they cant exactly go out and preach and give parchar for muslims to convert, they cant open up new gurdwara's they cant get key jobs within the establishment, they are mocked alot in drama shows, their girls are groomed and kidnapped by muslim zealots hence why most pakistani sikh parents want their kids to marry indian sikhs. Pakistani Sikhs are tolerated by the huge muslim majority they are not seen part and parcel of pakistani society or state because they are non-muslims. In education books muslim kids are taught to hate the kafir non-believers and that hindu's and sikhs are enemies of Islam.

In 1980s behnezir bhutto betrayed the Khalistan movement by giving the details of all the Khalistan armed groups based in pakistan and India that had american CIA / pakistani ISI backing to rajiv gandhi's government, the very government that was responsible for the genocide of Sikhs in New Delhi 1984. She also stopped the flow of arms and funds and stopped giving refuge to Sikhs fleeing Indian state persecution.

So amoung all this backdrop we can see we can never trust the pakistani muslim snake once bitten twice shy should be our motto

Exactly, that is why to trust the pakistani muslim snake is worser than to trust the devil you already know (brahmin ruled indian union).

Lets not forget that Sikhs in pakistani dont have any freedom of religion they cant exactly go out and preach and give parchar for muslims to convert, they cant open up new gurdwara's they cant get key jobs within the establishment, they are mocked alot in drama shows, their girls are groomed and kidnapped by muslim zealots hence why most pakistani sikh parents want their kids to marry indian sikhs. Pakistani Sikhs are tolerated by the huge muslim majority they are not seen part and parcel of pakistani society or state because they are non-muslims. In education books muslim kids are taught to hate the kafir non-believers and that hindu's and sikhs are enemies of Islam.

In 1980s behnezir bhutto betrayed the Khalistan movement by giving the details of all the Khalistan armed groups based in pakistan and India that had american CIA / pakistani ISI backing. She also stopped the flow of arms and funds and stopped giving refuge to Sikhs fleeing Indian state persecution.

So amoung all this backdrop we can see we can never trust the pakistani muslim snake once bitten twice shy should be our motto

we are sitting in a pit of vipers I see no difference between the kattards of both factions , maybe we have the benefit of the blustering arrogance of the pakistani to thank as they announce their intentions quite clearly before their actions, the more deadly is the Brahmin kattard viper , as they are so charming and smile looking into your eyes while they stab you in the back. But why trust them at all from Gangu until now all they've been doing is trying their damnedest to destroy Sikhi from the roots up.

I have been looking at twitter etc and i see more pakistanis supporting khalistan than apneh. What is the reason for this? Is there an agenda here?

Wouldnt khalistan include lahore and nanakana, im confused about this....

The enemy of my enemy is my friend ;)

I want to see Dhan Nanakana Sahib Ji, my Lords place of pargat, just thinking about it makes me so emotional, just to even be near that place where my Lord was, makes me cry :(