How To Cure Nightfall Problem For Amritdhari

Guest Guest

@Guest heres a Audio of Sant Bhupinder Singh Je he goes in to detail on where gurbani talks about minimum amount of Simran we should every day. Bhai Gurdas Jee has gone in to details of Sikhi jeevan if you are looking to do some research of your own. The tenets of Sikhism are based around control of the mind, which covers all possible issues we could ever face.

Guest Guest 001

@Guest heres a Audio of Sant Bhupinder Singh Je he goes in to detail on where gurbani talks about minimum amount of Simran we should every day. Bhai Gurdas Jee has gone in to details of Sikhi jeevan if you are looking to do some research of your own. The tenets of Sikhism are based around control of the mind, which covers all possible issues we could ever face.

Thanks for sharing this, looks interesting. 3 hours a lot for me. I go uni and do part time work and the wordly energies affect alot and its very hard to control the mind and sit for long time..

Guest Guest 001

Thank you to everything to give advise, information, links to useful resource. It is very useful. I humbly thank everyone at sikhsangat forum sangat. Thank you everyone

LOL, go to a doctor? Whats he going to do, prescribe him some antibiotics for this? Its not an illness lol.

What's so funny about this?

If you weren't so ignorant and narrow minded you would realise doctors are not just there to hand out antibiotics for illnesses. There is a wide range of issues that affect a patient, including the human anatomy.

What's a doctor going to do? Advise him obviously on why it happens , equip with the information of causes, and if it's causing problems or interfering with daily life then guidance should be sort.

It's 2015, you should actually wake up and see that doctors are not just for writing prescriptions and one should not be afraid to approach them, or be embarrassed to, even if no medicine is given, there is other support they can offer.

And if you read the OPs previous post, he has wrote he went to the doctor and had tests done. So if it wasn't a problem he wouldn't have gone would he. There is no harm in seeing one either, they can only advise if no solution, that's what they are there for.

And before you ask, yes I have worked alongside doctors, where patients with health conditions had these sort of problems, but I'm not qualified to advise, Could only point them in the direction as we were trained to do.

What's so funny about this?

If you weren't so ignorant and narrow minded you would realise doctors are not just there to hand out antibiotics for illnesses. There is a wide range of issues that affect a patient, including the human anatomy.

What's a doctor going to do? Advise him obviously on why it happens , equip with the information of causes, and if it's causing problems or interfering with daily life then guidance should be sort.

It's 2015, you should actually wake up and see that doctors are not just for writing prescriptions and one should not be afraid to approach them, or be embarrassed to, even if no medicine is given, there is other support they can offer.

And if you read the OPs previous post, he has wrote he went to the doctor and had tests done. So if it wasn't a problem he wouldn't have gone would he. There is no harm in seeing one either, they can only advise if no solution, that's what they are there for.

And before you ask, yes I have worked alongside doctors, where patients with health conditions had these sort of problems, but I'm not qualified to advise, Could only point them in the direction as we were trained to do.

All of that can be answered easily by a simple google search, its not hard to figure out why it happens. There is nothing wrong with it, and as many have said its normal. No need to do any tests either, unless there is more to this then we have been told.

• 5 years later...
Guest Jagjeet

Yes sangat ji I am also facing this problem so now do I have to take amrit again ??? This is happening 2 time now after taking amrit I am so confused what to do and what not to do plz help