Muslim Questions Origins Of Sikhi! #4 Sikhs @ Speakers Corner Hyde Park London

mrggg123

Yes he did say Belgian Chocolate is better than milk chocolate. But it is me who is saying Swiss Chocolate is better than Belgian Chocolate.

Belgium still none the less make great chocolate. They make even better waffles☺

Ahh, yes i agree. Swiss are famous for their chocolate. And it would sound better to say swiss chocolate than belgian chocolate.

Guest Jacfsing2

I bet you plenty of sullay would cringe at the actions of the foul mouthed one who is looking to get laid and drink in heaven. lol

That's actually in their Qur'an, (sex and drinks are some delicacy to Muhammad, he married a 9 year old).

Jugraj needs to put on some weight. he looks so skinny unhealthy and is not in a position to be a Sikh leader looking like that!

He just needs to hit the weights. I know he is militarily trained, but he should be ready for some cocky fool to step up to him, given what he does. He's an intelligent guy, I'm sure he knows the score.