Anita Kapoor Exposed As A Liar And An Anti-Sikh Indian?

genie

People talk about Brahmin, what about the Hindu Punjabi Khatri as in this example?

They seem to be virulently anti Sikh as in this example.

Particularly if they are Arya Samaji they are full bile and vitriol.

Mate, it isn't worth singing that song, you can get plenty of say jattis (and other jaat females) who are violently against the wider Sikh community for one reason or another. I mean look at Jasvinder Sanghera for example, or Katy Sian.

So I don't know why you are barking up this tree?

Mate, it isn't worth singing that song, you can get plenty of say jattis (and other jaat females) who are violently against the wider Sikh community for one reason or another. I mean look at Jasvinder Sanghera for example, or Katy Sian.

So I don't know why you are barking up this tree?

Jattis are one thing and they would need to be dealt with, they have self-hatred.

The HP Khatris (some who may have Sikh relatives) have one foot in the Sikh camp and the other Hindu camp who I find in some cases quite twisted in their thinking.

I personally known some HP Khatri Arya Samajis and their bigoted anti-sikh views of which I had to correct them on.

Remember Bollywood is dominated by these lot and they play a big part in making Sikhs to look like big bumbling idiots.

The HP Khatris (some who may have Sikh relatives) have one foot in the Sikh camp and the other Hindu camp who I find in some cases quite twisted in their thinking.

I personally known some HP Khatri Arya Samajis and their bigoted anti-sikh views of which I had to correct them on.

Remember Bollywood is dominated by these lot and they play a big part in making Sikhs to look like big bumbling idiots.

That's why I think inter-caste marriages are so important, A few of them (Sikhs) have married in my family, I think they start seeing themselves as more Sikh after this. You know they get exposed to other ideas, and their kids have less of a Hindufied upbringing.

Also [big point], if you're older, you'd remember that for the longest time Sikhs used to routinely ridicule and denigrate Panjabi Hindus as weak effeminate cowards in line with British 'race theory' (this haughty behaviour was very common when I was growing up) , I believe some of what Panjabi Hindus do in ridiculing Sikhs is payback for this. The reason I'm pointing this out is as a warning of the long term legacies of egoistic behaviour. That doesn't excuse what they do, but again, there are lessons to learn for us too.

Look, the truth is that NO ONE likes the idea of a strong, united, bonded Sikh society. NO ONE! Whether English, Pakistani, Hindu and given their actions, even many of our own people get uncomfortable with the idea and jump into the camp that is calling out extremists and fundamentalist or whatever. Plus we know that mainstream media fuels itself by amplifying the voices of these people. The biggest tactic of whites is to get people from within your own community to attack you, so they can mask their blatant racism.

As we go on and strengthen our community, we'd better get used to such people and tred carefully, not to give them too much ammunition against us. Really, the reasons they are so pissed at the Anand Karaj thing is that they know this will help bolster our numbers and identity - that is the real reason. A lot of people, white, Muslim, Hindu would like us to melt away into the mainstream and disappear or become completely knocked out of shape as to have no real power, and if we aren't careful we might end up doing that. That's why they can get loads of people to go virodh us.

On another point, I feel that Brits, feeling deflated and scared from trying to deal with Islamic 'fundamentalism' is now training its guns on us, who they see as a much softer target for their control freakery. I think we will be villianised in the media much more in future in this respect. Because the tossers know that we are unlikely to start beheading them or blowing ish up.

They always do this. After they meet some strong resistance, they lick their wounds by trying to pick on a much easier target and build up their knocked, superiority complex through doing this.

Having had their arses whooped dealing with sullay, today they make themselves busy saving Britain from the danger of Sikhs defining their own marriage practices.

What do you mean by self-hatred? I thought it was the opposite - having an excessively inflated opinion of yourself from being told you are some 'super-caste' from childhood?

I was talking from the context of the two particular people Sanghera and Sian you speaking of.

I would call them Self-hating Sikhs.

I was talking from the context of the two particular people Sanghera and Sian you speaking of.

I would call them Self-hating Sikhs.

amazing thing about that katy sian is, she is part of that pathetic joke of an organisation "city sikhs", or as i call em "$h!tty sikhs". I saw on her twitter recently, she FINALLY tweeted sumthin about sikhs....but it was a tweet of how MUSLIM panjabis in e.panjab r protestin with sikhs of beadbi of SGGS. So even wen she does tweet about sikhs (once in a blue moon), it has to have a muslim connection. Wat a sellout.