Gay Guy Having Anand Karaj For 3Rd Time

Guest Gupt1

You know what most apnay parents are like: they're more obsessed with keeping up appearances and not sticking out than anything else. They're probably so blinded by this that they wouldn't even dare to imagine that their beloved son is an undercover poof, let alone confront him for it.

He might be an only son or something too - then they panic that the whole future of the family lies with him.

Incredibly true about the 'keeping up appearances' bit. That's our lot in a nutshell.

I have to wonder, if the Singh realises he's gay and his parents aren't going to let up until he has a wife and family, then why not bite the bullet and behave yourself after marriage? Beget a couple of kids, job done. What does he hope to achieve by ending the marriage each time? The girls that are being messed around is a tragedy, in a sense. What a mess.

Lol at the Dewani pic. Not laughing at the girl who had her life destroyed by the closeted sob, BTW.

Guest Jacfsing2

Incredibly true about the 'keeping up appearances' bit. That's our lot in a nutshell.

I have to wonder, if the Singh realises he's gay and his parents aren't going to let up until he has a wife and family, then why not bite the bullet and behave yourself after marriage? Beget a couple of kids, job done. What does he hope to achieve by ending the marriage each time? The girls that are being messed around is a tragedy, in a sense. What a mess.

Lol at the Dewani pic. Not laughing at the girl who had her life destroyed by the closeted sob, BTW.

I'm sure this happens to people simply marrying to get a form of immigration. They just move on to the next spouse.

I'm sure this happens to people simply marrying to get a form of immigration. They just move on to the next spouse.

That does happen unfortunately, but the gay Singh's parents aren't arranging his marriage time and time again so that a girl can come over to the west and then leave him. Their goal is to see him settle down and start a family. They're probably as mystified as anyone else about why their son's marriages are ending in divorce.

Unless the sly bugger is telling his wives-to-be that, once they're over here, they can leave after a while because he has no intention of being "with them".

I have to wonder, if the Singh realises he's gay and his parents aren't going to let up until he has a wife and family, then why not bite the bullet and behave yourself after marriage? Beget a couple of kids, job done.

It's not as simple as that. Getting married and settling down with a women wont stop his intrinsic urges to look at other blokes and be like "Corrr, look at the arse on that!"

Although some people do have appeared to have returned from homo to straight (the drummer in a band from the 80s called Culture Club for instance). Mostly they can't over-ride their homosexual perspective/urges.

Ultimately this leads to a double life scenario. What's REALLY freaky is that hordes of our own older generation must be doing this as we speak. Acting like normal family men but cruising for backside on the sly. The other week someone posted a link here of some Baba up north getting head in an alley for example. So it's nothing new, they've probably had undercover networks for centuries; but they are just being a bit more open about it now than in the past.

Although I'm unsure of the solution, personally, I am pretty sure that coercing gay people to marry non-gays to keep up appearances is straight stupid and ruins a lot of lives. Maybe some of us just have to learn to accept that some of our kids are gay and prevent them from doing gay jalooses like the bloke in the OP?