It's Official:

JagsawSingh

Like i said im not against the common ppl of india. I find all the different cultures fascinating and feel lucky to be able visit it ect. But you're absolutley right about the oppression we face and how the higher ups (not the common ppl) feel about us. Its a shame that such a great place is being ruled by such evil ppl.

Like i said im not against the common ppl of india. I find all the different cultures fascinating and feel lucky to be able visit it ect. But you're absolutley right about the oppression we face and how the higher ups (not the common ppl) feel about us. Its a shame that such a great place is being ruled by such evil ppl.

the common bloke in india don't bother me either, he probably wants enough to feed his kids and house them. It's this corrupt politized group we must all be aware of. I'm not interested in other cultures much.

I agree with you on the whole, but doesn't it disturb you that it was this so-called common man who, back in the 80's, was wound up into a bloodthirsty frenzy by a media baying for Sikh blood, that resulted in us getting raped and butchered? If that's all it takes for the average Indian to turn on their Sikh neighbour, then you have to begin to wonder what exactly is in the hearts of these people who we assume to be like us.

As Jagsaw pointed out last week, the Dinesh Khanna fella, who owns a large portion of the shops in Jalandhar that NRI's flock to and throw our hard earned money at, felt no fear or reluctance in insulting our Guru Sahibs and protesting Sikhs, yet he's more than happy to smile and take our money when we're buying his wares. Don't be fooled by the "average Indian" over there. We've allowed ourselves to be lulled into a false sense of security.

I agree with you about the wonderful fabric of cultures in India and all its history, but those facets are useless if we are considered to be an enemy only tolerated by the people when we tow the line. That's not freedom, bro.

I agree with you on the whole, but doesn't it disturb you that it was this so-called common man who, back in the 80's, was wound up into a bloodthirsty frenzy by a media baying for Sikh blood, that resulted in us getting raped and butchered? If that's all it takes for the average Indian to turn on their Sikh neighbour, then you have to begin to wonder what exactly is in the hearts of these people who we assume to be like us.

As Jagsaw pointed out last week, the Dinesh Khanna fella, who owns a large portion of the shops in Jalandhar that NRI's flock to and throw our hard earned money at, felt no fear or reluctance in insulting our Guru Sahibs and protesting Sikhs, yet he's more than happy to smile and take our money when we're buying his wares. Don't be fooled by the "average Indian" over there. We've allowed ourselves to be lulled into a false sense of security.

I agree with you about the wonderful fabric of cultures in India and all its history, but those facets are useless if we are considered to be an enemy only tolerated by the people when we tow the line. That's not freedom, bro.

What about the innocent Hindus who were attacked by Sikhs? Should we label all Sikhs as blood thirsty killers just because of a minority of Sikhs. I actually witnessed this on a train in 1988 when I was caught up in an ambush on a train by Sikhs in Amritsar.

What about the innocent Hindus who were attacked by Sikhs? Should we label all Sikhs as blood thirsty killers just because of a minority of Sikhs. I actually witnessed this on a train in 1988 when I was caught up in an ambush on a train by Sikhs in Amritsar.

That stuff shouldn't have happened. Mob rule of a third world mentality. It's wrong.

The difference is the Indian government's systematic and concerted policy of silencing Sikh dissent and then attacking those who resist. That's the government's way of doing things. The smaller, social aspect of it, I.E. not knowing whether your Hindu neighbour is going to turn on you when times are tough is not the way of a civilised society. You must surely appreciate the difference.

Guest Jacfsing2

There are some normal Hindus as well as RSS Hindus, some of the first just live their day and move on, some Idol worship there and there; while you also got RSS the second who are fundamental to make everyone evil: Have you heard of Black Cats? They dressed as Sikhs and did bad things. (There are bad "sikhs"; however, we can't ignore the Black Cats dressed as Sikhs), the important thing is we should hope the real Sikhs don't become apostates to Guru Sahib.

Why on earth would the Mods / Admin here change the name of this thread without taking the time to understand the deeper non-racist context of the thread title ? i.e the solidarity between 2 groups of people that the system is deliberately designed to keep down: Black people in America and Sikhs in India.

The original title of the thread, for those that had the intellectual capability to understand, was the fact that the exact same terrible statistics about the way blacks are teated are treated by the criminal justice system are also (according to the official Indian govt stats) also applicable to the Sikhs in India. The blacks in America suffer them because the system de-values their lives and thinks of them as nothing more than 'n****rs' and as such, my thread had the intention of getting inside your minds and making you realise how the Indian system does the exact same to us and thus the solidarity between us and the blacks. Most of you understood that. Obviously the Mod / Admin here that saw fit to change the thread title to 'My name is Jagsaw Singh and I have no Respect' does not !!! :nono:

To the other Admin / Mods: Do you think you could explain to your colleague the nuances of language / semantics and how, given their right context, they convey a different meaning to what the un-padh might initialy think ??? Please.

Statistics can be massaged to show certain group of people in a certain way. It also depends who is collecting the data and for what purpose. Never believe anything till you have researched every single motive and aim thoroughly. Don't believe anything, data can be biased too.

So why exactly do you think it was in the Indian government's interest to show how they discriminate against Sikhs ?????

I mean lets be brutally frank about this.......what you're saying is that the Indian govt had an ulterior motive for releasing data which showed them as facists discriminating against all minorities in India. Think about what you're saying brother. :nono: