It's Official:

JagsawSingh

What about the innocent Hindus who were attacked by Sikhs? Should we label all Sikhs as blood thirsty killers just because of a minority of Sikhs. I actually witnessed this on a train in 1988 when I was caught up in an ambush on a train by Sikhs in Amritsar.

Those were NOT sikhs, they were kalay kachey waley (black cats).

Guest Jacfsing2

Why on earth would the Mods / Admin here change the name of this thread without taking the time to understand the deeper non-racist context of the thread title ? i.e the solidarity between 2 groups of people that the system is deliberately designed to keep down: Black people in America and Sikhs in India.

The original title of the thread, for those that had the intellectual capability to understand, was the fact that the exact same terrible statistics about the way blacks are teated are treated by the criminal justice system are also (according to the official Indian govt stats) also applicable to the Sikhs in India. The blacks in America suffer them because the system de-values their lives and thinks of them as nothing more than 'n****rs' and as such, my thread had the intention of getting inside your minds and making you realise how the Indian system does the exact same to us and thus the solidarity between us and the blacks. Most of you understood that. Obviously the Mod / Admin here that saw fit to change the thread title to 'My name is Jagsaw Singh and I have no Respect' does not !!! :nono:

To the other Admin / Mods: Do you think you could explain to your colleague the nuances of language / semantics and how, given their right context, they convey a different meaning to what the un-padh might initialy think ??? Please.

Admin/Mod here are very strange here, anytime I post a pro-Nihang thing for example the topic immediately gets blocked. Maybe there was a blocked word, (you know) and know they'll focus on that. (Because apparently that type of language is obvious.

Jigsaw Singh

These are interesting statistics I think taken from the report in the website national crime records

http://ncrb.gov.in/

What that report shows through its data tables and something that the HT misses are these facts that at the end of 2014.

1. Punjab with a population of 2.3% of India's population but had 7.29% of the total prisoners in jails in India.

This means that Punjab has more prisoners than more populous states like Rajasthan, Gujarat, West Bengal, Tamil Nadu etc. This shows how oppressive the regime in Punjab is. Interesting enough the population of prisoners according to religion, Sikhs only make up 50% of the jail population in Punjab rather than the 57% as it should be according to the total population of Punjab. Hindus make up 42% of Punjab's prison population.

2. Convicts who are graduates, postgraduate or hold technical degree make up 19.5% of the prisoner population in Punjab jails. The national average for India is 8.72%.

This means that more educated people are likely to be convicted in Punjab than in the rest of the country.

A more telling indictment of the Badal regime in Punjab would be harder to find than the data in this report.

What logic is this? USA has 1 percent population in prison and many more facing trial , this means USA is such a bad place .It has 2. million prisoners for 300 million population on the other hand for 1.3 billion Indians there are only 4 lakh. such a nice place .Americans must after reading this will apply for Indian residency Visa

Also Punjab has 16 thousand prisoners , Haryana has 13 thousand and Delhi 12000, not much difference population wise.Also very compared to national percentage.Uttar pradesh has only 78000 prisoner population for 20 crore people so it must be best state but reality is UP is ruled by Gundaraj

Now just take a look from other angle

there are 7000 Hindu undertrials in Punjab while 43500 in Uttarpradesh. It means 700 per million in Punjab and 275 per million in UP . Hindu Punjabi's are 2.5 time more undertrials than bhaiyas of UP or even less than muslim of UP . So India must be favouring muslims than Hindu Punjabi's

The fact is Sikhs and Christian stats are not comparable because unlike Hindu's and Muslims they are not spread all over India. Situation in many parts is s bad that law and order is absent do you want sikhs to live in those places.Sikhs being scattered in Punjab Haryana and Delhi just shows the stats of these places.

Why on earth would the Mods / Admin here change the name of this thread without taking the time to understand the deeper non-racist context of the thread title ? i.e the solidarity between 2 groups of people that the system is deliberately designed to keep down: Black people in America and Sikhs in India.

The original title of the thread, for those that had the intellectual capability to understand, was the fact that the exact same terrible statistics about the way blacks are teated are treated by the criminal justice system are also (according to the official Indian govt stats) also applicable to the Sikhs in India. The blacks in America suffer them because the system de-values their lives and thinks of them as nothing more than 'n****rs' and as such, my thread had the intention of getting inside your minds and making you realise how the Indian system does the exact same to us and thus the solidarity between us and the blacks. Most of you understood that. Obviously the Mod / Admin here that saw fit to change the thread title to 'My name is Jagsaw Singh and I have no Respect' does not !!! :nono:

To the other Admin / Mods: Do you think you could explain to your colleague the nuances of language / semantics and how, given their right context, they convey a different meaning to what the un-padh might initialy think ??? Please.

Although I understand where your topic is coming from. Anytime you refer to Sikhs as the word you mentioned is going to be controversial. Maybe you think you are black and like to act like a black guy. But Thats not what most Sikhs do.

Guest Jacfsing2

What exactly is acting black?

Manmukh- (The Sikh synonym). Being a evil human being, being stupid, and acknowledge only fake teachers, (Jesus and Muhammad), if the Black is acting proper we don't say he's acting black, rather he's acting like the opposite. (If some black accepted the truth-Guru Sahib, I'd call him "bro", ultimately I'm not a racist)

Guest Jacfsing2

I think some people are kind of missing the point of this thread.

In summary, the original topic title wasn't a derogatory statement on black people, but instead their treatment as a collective in the U.S. prior to and during the Civil Rights movement and everything that period of upheaval entailed; the kind of treatment perpetuated by the authorities that caused the OP to draw comparisons between their struggles and those faced by us at the hands of a hostile Indian government.

That's how I interpreted it anyway.

Sikhs in India don't know much about the situation, which is opposite to Blacks as they knew they were slaves. Most of them are yes-men or yes-women to the Indian Government.

I think some people are kind of missing the point of this thread.

In summary, the original topic title wasn't a derogatory statement on black people, but instead their treatment as a collective in the U.S. prior to and during the Civil Rights movement and everything that period of upheaval entailed; the kind of treatment perpetuated by the authorities that caused the OP to draw comparisons between their struggles and those faced by us at the hands of a hostile Indian government.

That's how I interpreted it anyway.

Exactly. I just wish someone would sit the Mod / Admin here that changed the name of the thread title down and explain it to him / her. For some reason......perhaps because he or she wasn't capable of understanding things clearly.......this simple point was lost on him / her.

Exactly. I just wish someone would sit the Mod / Admin here that changed the name of the thread title down and explain it to him / her. For some reason......perhaps because he or she wasn't capable of understanding things clearly.......this simple point was lost on him / her.

Seems like a Mod does not understand the way you used the n word which was a valid use but then to change it to "Jigsaw and I have no respect" is a bit childish.