It's Official:

JagsawSingh

Seems like a Mod does not understand the way you used the n word which was a valid use but then to change it to "Jigsaw and I have no respect" is a bit childish.

hmm its jagsaw i always get mixed up with that name to :happy:

But on a serious note the admins probably went a step to far in editing the thread title.

The Mods have done the right thing! It is extremely offensive to use the ' N' word in this day and age! It shows how politically incorrect and ill informed one is to be using such a horrid word, when living in a 'Civil' society! I thank them for using their discretion and doing what they did! This goes to show the Mods on this forum are very sensible and fair.

PLEASE, REFRAIN FROM USING THE ' N' word in the future. It is not only highly OFFENSIVE and DEROGATORY but also signifies the arrogance and ignorance of the user!!! May god bless our Afro brothers and sisters all over the world!!

It is also a question of who is visiting this site, I mean, there might be some juniors over here. Therefore, it is not good for adults to be so indifferent when commenting!

Was JawahSingh using it in a derogatory way?. How many black people use that same word in their songs and between themselves. Are people who listen to these songs also racist? Is anyone who is Not black not allowed to use the N word?

Mods your work is appreciated and I would in most cases send a private message as I think there is too much criticism and not enough support of Mod seva generally.

However, we are participating in a personal attack on Jagsaw by not saying something. I'm going to guess I would disagree with Jagsaw on many issues. I'm going to guess, without being certain what it was, that Jagsaw was inappropriate with his title.

I'm sure Jagsaw can handle it and dish it out. I'm not sure what he said and it may have warranted some action. However a personal attack like this is unfair even if he was extremely offensive. Kindly reconsider the title.

Guest Jacfsing2

Mods your work is appreciated and I would in most cases send a private message as I think there is too much criticism and not enough support of Mod seva generally.

However, we are participating in a personal attack on Jagsaw by not saying something. I'm going to guess I would disagree with Jagsaw on many issues. I'm going to guess, without being certain what it was, that Jagsaw was inappropriate with his title.

I'm sure Jagsaw can handle it and dish it out. I'm not sure what he said and it may have warranted some action. However a personal attack like this is unfair even if he was extremely offensive. Kindly reconsider the title.

You should see him talk about caste, never seen anyone more interested in that topic about Khatris and Jatts. The title should stay as it stands.

Even though I have had a few disagreements with JagwahSingh on here. He is probably one of the most intelligent posters on here in terms of his knowledge on various topics.

Many posters on here just post to create fights and stir up trouble. I have seen this many times.