It's Official:

JagsawSingh

I think you people need to back off and stop your personal attacks on Jagsaw Singh. I don't always agree with him but that doesn't mean that his views are any less important than other members.

The Indian uncle Tom who thinks India is so great would do well to read up on what happened to the Sikhs 31 years ago this week.

The above statistics prove that sikhs are committing 3 times more crime than hindus and that's why they are 3 times more than hindus in every category such as, warrant to arrest, court appearance, trial by judge, found guilty by a judge, and sent to prison by a judge!! Goes to show either sikhs are committing 3 times more crimes than hindus or the statistics are biased!

Well thats where things get even more interesting and the figures actually even more damning. You see, ther are whole tribes - a whole caste grouping - among the Hindus who are officialy a 'criminal tribe' meaning that the sole vocation of that grouping is to commtt crime. Their numbers run into the millions and the Sikhs have no such equivelent. And then also we have to remember that Sikhs are generally not part of the destitute very poor of India. Again, those people are mostly Hindu and their numbers run into many many millions. Now, those are all people that not only do committ the most crime but also are likely to commit more and the one thing they have in common is that they are Hindu.

So, when you consider how the Sikhs at large are actually far less likely to committ crime than the Hindus at large the figures are actually even more alarming than at first glance. Evn though a Hindu is more likely to be a criiminal the official figures say that a Sikh is 3 x more likely to be arrested.....3 x more likely to be put before a judge in court......3 x more likely to be found guilty by a judge.....3 x more likely to be in prison than a Hindu.

Exact or similar figures that apply to American blacks.

Exact same institutionalised vilification and demonisation. Exact same degrading of our history, dignity and sense of self-worth.

The people that do this to us have done so well at making us lose our sense of self-worth there are still some Sikhs that say they are Indian and proud to be Indian even after finding out how the Indian system officially, according to their own stats, view the life, dignity and freedom of Hindu as three times more valuable than yours. Just what kind of a Sikh would be happy to inflict such a degrading existence and value upon his children ?

The topic, you ilitterate little twerp, is about our position as a minority in India. A position where, according to that government's own statistics, a Sikh mother and father have to exist knowing that the value of their son or daughter is officially 1/3 of a Hindu child's value. Official. The topic then, goes on to ask why and how people like yourself (who love India) can have so much hatred and low-opinion of your own children that you're willing and happy for them to be part of a society where their lives, freedom and dignity mean so little.

That ^, my friend, is what this thread is about. Only God, you and perhaps your mental health social worker knows why you've been having a lone discussion with yourself here about 'caste'. :omg:

Okay fine

But topics do diverge and I was simply responding to Inderjits comment about how Jatt and caste is fine in his view. But Now we are on that topic why dont you answer the question since you are the resident Jatt on here. Have Jatt Sikhs simply hijacked the Sikh faith so that they can promote their caste. They are using the Sikh name to promote caste in songs ect. Also answer my question on the Status of your Hindu and Muslim Jatt brothers?

Well thats where things get even more interesting and the figures actually even more damning. You see, ther are whole tribes - a whole caste grouping - among the Hindus who are officialy a 'criminal tribe' meaning that the sole vocation of that grouping is to commtt crime. Their numbers run into the millions and the Sikhs have no such equivelent. And then also we have to remember that Sikhs are generally not part of the destitute very poor of India. Again, those people are mostly Hindu and their numbers run into many many millions. Now, those are all people that not only do committ the most crime but also are likely to commit more and the one thing they have in common is that they are Hindu.

So, when you consider how the Sikhs at large are actually far less likely to committ crime than the Hindus at large the figures are actually even more alarming than at first glance. Evn though a Hindu is more likely to be a criiminal the official figures say that a Sikh is 3 x more likely to be arrested.....3 x more likely to be put before a judge in court......3 x more likely to be found guilty by a judge.....3 x more likely to be in prison than a Hindu.

Exact same institutionalised vilification and demonisation. Exact same degrading of our history, dignity and sense of self-worth.

The people that do this to us have done so well at making us lose our sense of self-worth there are still some Sikhs that say they are Indian and proud to be Indian even after finding out how the Indian system officially, according to their own stats, view the life, dignity and freedom of Hindu as three times more valuable than yours. Just what kind of a Sikh would be happy to inflict such a degrading existence and value upon his children ?

Even Sikhs in the UK are 3-4 more times more likely to go to prison than Hindus in the UK.

Even Sikhs in the UK are 3-4 more times more likely to go to prison than Hindus in the UK.

According to the UK's latest statistics (2012) the Sikhs make up 0.9% of the prison population and thats largely in line with them being 0.7% of the general population of the UK.

The Hindus make up 0.5% of the prison population and its important to note how the Hindus in general in the UK are mostly middle class and live in nice areas where crime and contact with the criminal justice system is less likely. The Sikhs in the UK however, mostly live in inner city areas and are mostly working class. Thus, it makes perfect sense that a Hindu in the UK would be slightly less likely than a Sikh in the UK to be in prison.

That is common sense but common sense goes out of the window when one considers the figures for India. In India, the opposite is true as the Sikhs do not exist at all among the millions of Hindus that belong to one of the criminal tribes or castes and Sikhs do not exist among the very destitute beggars who are of course more likely - sometimes justifiably - to committ crime. In India then, despite the Sikhs being less likely to commit crime than a Hindu there are three times more of them in prison. How do you justify that then ?

This is a straightforward case of prejudice against the sikhs and we all know the reasons, don't we? Again a straightforward case of deliberate demonisation, institutionalised vilification, degredation of one's much glorified past/history and sense of self-worth and you name it and it is all there. It is all deliberate and with full knowledge. No doubt about it. This is just so shocking that I cannot find words to express my annoyance or hatred towards India or the effing rulers of that effing country!!

I AM NOT INDIAN. I NEVER WAS AND NEVER WILL EVER BE ONE. I am a sikh through and through but not an Indian. I don't have Indian passport and I wasn't born there. If one is not born there then they can't be calling themselves Indians. I feel very sad about what they are doing to our sikh kom there, it makes your blood boil. Even if they protest peacefully they are shot!!! Our Living Guru is desecrated deliberately and knowingly by those that are totally committed to destroy sikhi from India. Well, I am truly shocked.

"Just what kind of a Sikh would be happy to inflict such a degrading existence and value upon his children ?"

Not a single sikh ever! NOT NOW NOT EVER!!

With that you just casually gloss over the rampant 'institutionalised' jatt gundh in the form of Badal and other greedy, selfish casteist peasants that have hijacked the premier Sikh institutes. I notice that people from jat backgrounds like to play down his background and the the fact that his core support stems from the Panjabi peasantry. Plus you ignore the whole prancing around singing and glorifying your caste which emanates from certain <cough, cough> quarters within our society and keeps us pinned down in petty, yokel mentalities.

Are you joking? You don't get the differentials between those who hold the levers of power and abuse them and those on the receiving end? Let's be frank, you don't give a toss - but Waheguru sees all and your own (are paying) and will pay in future for dragging us in the gutter with your denial of the truth.

It's fun to watch.

There is a BIG difference between someone making negative comments and behaving oppressively due to supremacist brainwashing/mindsets and other people making negative comments in reaction to being on the receiving end of this. Are you really that simple that you don't get this?

I'm simple yes.

Are you intolerant towards all jatts from past and present?