It's Official:

JagsawSingh

I may appreciate his knowledge, but also abhor racism or casteism. They are both a primitive form of thought. There is no shortage of both amongst punjabi's and those claiming sikhi. Kudos to mods for understanding the issue and not wanting to tolerate this. It is in line with Sikhi to speak against racism/casteism from the rooftops.

However, as Sikhs, and moreover as Sikhs that lead or represent in any form, such as mods on this forum, we must also maintain the highest standards. Banning, disagreeing, stipulated rules are fine. However, if we accept someone as a member, then leaders must lead to bring others up, not put them down personally.

As for racism/casteism...

It is not something that we can simply think past. It is in the air we breathe, in our environment, so we must challenge our minds. It is not something we get over once. We must constantly question and shape our minds and it's interaction with the world. So called intelligence often is not a cover as many complex thinkers are ugly racists/casteists. It is not enough to smile at 'others' and say, wish and think we are accepting. The disease of seeing 'the other' is deeply engrained.

For punjabi's and claimants of sikhi, this ugly disease is part of our upbringing and society. If we don't see that first, we are not likely to get past it. The biggest thing stopping sikhi from spreading across the world is the punjabi racists/casteist distortion of sikhi.

I am not attacking Jagsaw, I am attacking the usage of the 'N' word. I have also read many of Jagsaw's posts with interest and I admire and appreciate his /her knowledge.

Mods your work is appreciated and I would in most cases send a private message as I think there is too much criticism and not enough support of Mod seva generally.

However, we are participating in a personal attack on Jagsaw by not saying something. I'm going to guess I would disagree with Jagsaw on many issues. I'm going to guess, without being certain what it was, that Jagsaw was inappropriate with his title.

I'm sure Jagsaw can handle it and dish it out. I'm not sure what he said and it may have warranted some action. However a personal attack like this is unfair even if he was extremely offensive. Kindly reconsider the title.

American rapper 'immortal technique', gives quick message of 1984 and the spits the truth, which correlates with wat jagsaw is sayin regardin america/india has done/is doing!

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1159318837429611&id=914482778579886&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.1159318837429611%3Atl_objid.1159318837429611&__tn__=%2As

Ironically enuff, immortal technique refers to sikhs as his 'sikh n****z'. He supports the sikh cause!

The mods, u have made a big mistake in not understandin wat and WHY jagsaw chose that title for this topic.

I have written on this forum under my old username, about the similarities i was discoverin, of how the american govt dealt with black ppl in past 70yrs and how the indian govt is practically copyin all their ideas! The most recent thing is drug epidemic in panjab, which badal has copied frm yanks idea od 70-90s. The CIA pumped drugs into black areas, so they can kill themselves, same thing happnin with indian/badal govt.

So many other examples, but i cant b asked to re-write everything like an essay. Im with jagsaw on this.

The most recent thing is drug epidemic in panjab, which badal has copied frm yanks idea od 70-90s. The CIA pumped drugs into black areas, so they can kill themselves, same thing happnin with indian/badal govt.

I don't think they are comparable. In America it was whites who engineered the drug flood into black communities. If rumours about Badal are true we have someone from a Sikh background facilitating the influx of drugs into the region.

Then we have the whole spectre of what is going on over the border from us, which is a big part of the story.

I don't think they are comparable. In America it was whites who engineered the drug flood into black communities. If rumours about Badal are true we have someone from a Sikh background facilitating the influx of drugs into the region.

They ARE comparable, coz badal has NEVER been a sikh. He, jus like beanta was, is a communist. Wat has badal done for sikhs? Seriously ask yourself! Badal is a servant of indian govt, bjp or congress. Oh and there is NO doubt watsoever about who is pumpin drugs into panjab deliberatly. Check this old post that jagsaw started a while back, check out my post on there, about an ex-dgp of panjab police, who is now a whistleblower of all of badals dirty secrets. Shashi kant is a hero.

Check this.

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/77321-drugs-god-help-punjab/

They ARE comparable, coz badal has NEVER been a sikh. He, jus like beanta was, is a communist. Wat has badal done for sikhs? Seriously ask yourself! Badal is a servant of indian govt, bjp or congress. Oh and there is NO doubt watsoever about who is pumpin drugs into panjab deliberatly. Check this old post that jagsaw started a while back, checm out my post on there, about an ex-dgp of panjab police, who is now a whistleblower of all of badals dirty secrets. Shashi kant is a hero.

I think it is more of case of him being an ambitious, sociopath myself. People who worm themselves into top positions like he has, and manage to stay on top for ages are like that. He probably can't see beyond material gains for himself and his family. These types have no fixed loyalty, their ambition makes them get into bed with whoever they perceive as good for their interests. They are genuinely incapable of feelings, but can mimic sympathy/empathy and have a very good grasp of what makes people tick and how to manipulate it.

The other ugly truth that way too many apnay shy away from concerns what type of people we are, who've allowed (and lets be frank, it's mostly our lot with a bit of land who vote him in year after year) him to become established like this.

I mean even these anglo sheep kicked Blair out when they got tired of him.

It's like the Panjabi saying goes: If you put a donkey on the throne, you have to learn to bear the donkey's kicks.

It's an ugly truth, hordes of our own lot foolishly enable this dog to prosper. And how pathetic does that look on the international platform? That (whether you excuse it away as him being a commie), as far as outsiders can clearly see, it's our own elected leader that shafts us continuously.

This is a problem that is self-inflicted.

But then it just falls in line with continual political stupidity on our part, whether it's arse licking the english or other stuff like this.

I think it is more of case of him being an ambitious, sociopath myself. People who worm themselves into top positions like he has, and manage to stay on top for ages are like that. He probably can't see beyond material gains for himself and his family. These types have no fixed loyalty, their ambition makes them get into bed with whoever they perceive as good for their interests. They are genuinely incapable of feelings, but can mimic sympathy/empathy and have a very good grasp of what makes people tick and how to manipulate it.

The other ugly truth that way too many apnay shy away from concerns what type of people we are, who've allowed (and lets be frank, it's mostly our lot with a bit of land who vote him in year after year) him to become established like this.

I mean even these anglo sheep kicked Blair out when they got tired of him.

It's like the Panjabi saying goes: If you put a donkey on the throne, you have to learn to bear the donkey's kicks.

It's an ugly truth, hordes of our own lot foolishly enable this dog to prosper. And how pathetic does that look on the international platform? That (whether you excuse it away as him being a commie), as far as outsiders can clearly see, it's our own elected leader that shafts us continuously.

This is a problem that is self-inflicted.

But then it just falls in line with continual political stupidity on our part, whether it's arse licking the english or other stuff like this.

TBH wenever u ask ppl back home, who votes for badal, every1 says they dont know! Every1 hates him with a passion, yet he keeps gettin voted in. For his dying popularity, he then did collaboration with BJP, and he also uses crates of alcohol in return for votes, which is shameless from both akali dal, and the foolish apnay!

Soz i forgot to add the link of that old topic.

Check this.

TBH wenever u ask ppl back home, who votes for badal, every1 says they dont know! Every1 hates him with a passion, yet he keeps gettin voted in. For his dying popularity, he then did collaboration with BJP, and he also uses crates of alcohol in return for votes, which is shameless from both akali dal, and the foolish apnay!

Soz i forgot to add the link of that old topic.

Check this.

That just reinforces what I'm saying. That Badal isn't a malicious outsider foisted upon us by nonSikhs; it's dumb as hell decisions by the majority of the community in Panjab itself that has inflicted this on us. Then we wonder why we have those Santa/Banta jokes on us!

Those snide tossers back home are probably openly insulting him not to stick out, then quietly enjoying his alcoholic barn dances and voting for him on the sly.

It's sad but those videos are only partially shocking and just confirm what relatives back home have been telling me about what is going on over there.

See this is the extent of what Hindustan has done to the psyche of the sovereign Sikh. He (the Sikh) has reached the dizzy heights of becoming a moderator on a respected Sikh discussion forum. That shows he or she is a good person...otherwise he or she would not have been given that level of responsibility. But what it doesn't show is how educated or un-padh he or she is.

The word 'n****r' is the worst word possible. It signifies how the white man justified putting him and her in chains.....seperating him or her from family and land and taking him or her away to be whipped whilst he or she made western europe rich. But....there's something not as bad as that but equally as sad as it demonstrates how un-padh Sikhs have become despite being the sons and daughters of a man that was so well-read, educated and intellectually conscious he could teach the mighty persians about classical farsi vs arabic influenced farsi....and still be able to assume the position of moderator on this great forum.

If a moderator on this great Sikh forum can be so un-padh that he or she is not able to see how a poster has written something that is actually an antithises of racism then what are we to make of that moderator's ability to moderate on a forum of Sikhs (scholars) ?

If the top most Admin of this great Sikh forum cannot even recognise when his or her moderator has made such a stupid mistake despite being told so several times then what are we to make of Sikhi intellegtsia ?

According to the official Indian government statistics there are 3 times more Sikhs than Hindus being arrested. According to the official Indian government statistics there are 3 times more Sikhs than Hindus being sent to Court. According to the official Indian government statistics there are 3 times more Sikhs than Hindus being tried by a Judge. According to the official Indian government statistics there are 3 times more Sikhs than Hindus being found guilty by a judge. According to the official Indian government statistics there are 3 times more Sikhs than Hindus being sent to prison by the judge.

These here are statistics. These here are facts. These are facts and stats that put our lives and our childrens lives into context. Now as a father of two young boys that is not the type of world I want them to grow up in. And yet Sikhsangat.com want to devalue such a profound thing to the level of 'My Name is Jagsaw Singh and I have no Self-Respect' ????????? :nono:

What does that tell you about the state we are in?

What does that make you think about why, even though the Sikhs had awoken in the last few weeks, traitor nihungs and traitor damdami taksal have sold us out ?

What does it tell you about why we are the only major religion on earth without our own homeland ?

What does it tell you about why the Indians have us as their national joke as they feel we are not very intellectual ?

Think about these things. The nihungs and damdami taksal are relevant here because they are systematic of our inherent problem. Our inherent problem is that we....the people most enlightened about the 'self'....have complete and utter un-padhs in control of all our 'Sikh' institutions.

Then we have the whole spectre of what is going on over the border from us, which is a big part of the story.

PLEASE STOP Badal is not , has never been a sikh ...he doesn't believe or Fear Guru ji's displeasure , he and his gang are plain and simple amoral, atheistic scum they had no problem in selling out the youth of Punjab , or torturing and disappearing them to satisfy their masters in Nagpur and Delhi.

Yes it's our bazurg's and our fault to remain too tied up in life to actually pay attention to what is going on around us every day dragging our Kaum and homelands through the mud. I feel ashamed of my people that they are so cheaply bought when their ancestor welcomed death before dishonouring the panth

PLEASE STOP Badal is not , has never been a sikh ...he doesn't believe or Fear Guru ji's displeasure , he and his gang are plain and simple amoral, atheistic scum they had no problem in selling out the youth of Punjab , or torturing and disappearing them to satisfy their masters in Nagpur and Delhi.

Yes it's our bazurg's and our fault to remain too tied up in life to actually pay attention to what is going on around us every day dragging our Kaum and homelands through the mud. I feel ashamed of my people that they are so cheaply bought when their ancestor welcomed death before dishonouring the panth

Totally irrelevant post. Put into context with the facts of this thread that show there are 3 times more Sikhs than Hindus being arrested. According to the official Indian government statistics there are 3 times more Sikhs than Hindus being sent to Court. According to the official Indian government statistics there are 3 times more Sikhs than Hindus being tried by a Judge. According to the official Indian government statistics there are 3 times more Sikhs than Hindus being found guilty by a judge. According to the official Indian government statistics there are 3 times more Sikhs than Hindus being sent to prison by the judge.

Given the context, jkvlondon, I respectfuly say : Don't say anything that deflect from such damning and profound statistics.