Martial Arts For Women

sant123

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

They don't run inside the ring, they always run outside of it. Besides, most apni women can't run at all, mostly, 'cos too fat! Exercise is not apnee women's culture, not allowed by parents.

only cos parents are too scared of girls getting perved on by watching males ....legitimate concern in India ...abroad definitely a problem too but simple solution don't go for skin tight lycra leggings and tops , think functional and practical rather than just pretty fashion lines which concentrate on figure hugging...

I'm going to exercise to make self feel better and stronger than before , not attract idiots who think the gym is a pick up joint...

only cos parents are too scared of girls getting perved on by watching males ....legitimate concern in India ...abroad definitely a problem too but simple solution don't go for skin tight lycra leggings and tops , think functional and practical rather than just pretty fashion lines which concentrate on figure hugging...

I'm going to exercise to make self feel better and stronger than before , not attract idiots who think the gym is a pick up joint...

You don't have to wear 'skin tight lycra leggings' or skimpy tops to exercise. You can just wear a simple tracksuit bottom with crew neck tee, it is quite okay. It will do.

Parents are scared because they don't teach their daughters how to take care of themselves!! Are you suggesting for one single minute that girls are forbidden to exercise because of scared parents? Do these girls go to single sex schools? If not, do their parents go with them to keep an eye on them while at school? Do you realize how important it is for us to exercise? We need to do at least 45 minutes of exercise daily plus watch what we eat.

Normal and decent people exercise to make themselves feel 'better,' healthier and fitter!! Only cheap flirts exercise with the intention to be 'perved on by watching males! Besides, how would they know if males are watching them, unless, they are watching them too?? This is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard in my life!! If girls are looking for idiots because they themselves are idiots, then there is no doubt, they will attract 'idiots!' If they are exercising with the intention, to attract attention from the wrong kind of people then that is what they will get!! Like attracts like!

Scared parents have to start teaching their children to EXERCISE, especially their girls. What a PENDU mentality..

Decent girls don't get 'picked up' cheap ones do.

You don't have to wear 'skin tight lycra leggings' or skimpy tops to exercise. You can just wear a simple tracksuit bottom with crew neck tee, it is quite okay. It will do.

Parents are scared because they don't teach their daughters how to take care of themselves!! Are you suggesting for one single minute that girls are forbidden to exercise because of scary parents? Do these girls go to single sex schools? If not, do their parents go with them to keep an eye on them while at school? Do you realize how important it is for us to exercise? We need to do at least 45 minutes of exercise daily plus watch what we eat.

Normal and decent people exercise to make themselves feel 'better,' healthier and fitter!! Only cheap flirts exercise with the intention to be 'perved on by watching males! Besides, how would they know if males are watching them, unless, they are watching them too?? This is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard in my life!! If girls are looking for idiots because they themselves are idiots, then there is no doubt, they will attract 'idiots!' If they are exercising with the intention, to attract attention from the wrong kind of people then that is what they will get!! Like attracts like!

Scary parents have to start teaching their children to EXERCISE, especially their girls. What a PENDU mentality..

Decent girls don't get 'picked up' cheap ones do.

my daughter goes to jujitsu ..and swimming ...and sadly yes when I go to the gym i see plenty of bimbo young girls with enough slap on their faces to go clubbing and lycra on then giggling and simpering if the guys who are lifting look .... I do wear trackies and Ts and proper footwear ...hell I don't even colour co-ordinate ...but the reality's are the younger gen believe they have to act like airheads ....and their parents probably suspect they would get themselves into bad situs without guidance .