Who Elected Sgpc And Makker To Rule Over Sikh Affairs?

genie

The Singh Sabha through out the corrupt Mahants. These people carried out the Nankana Sahib massacre, gave awards to the British General who carried out the Amritsar massacres. Made the Harmandar Sahib a place for idol worshippers and criminals. Interesting the people that were removed did not build another Gurdwara but the Durgania Mandir indicating what type of people they were.

The Buddha Dal are nothing like that of old, Santa Singh acting as Indras servant is a recent example.

Guest Jacfsing2

Well it all started when the Singh Sabah kicked the nihangs out of the akal takhat and speared the dasam Granth sahib that was parkash there and threw it out of the window.

Don't Nihangs not give Khand-Di-Pahul to women? They give them some of that Kirpan-Di-Amrit instead with less than Panj Pyare, (1 Pyare). Do we need people like that in control of the Akal Takht? (I'm one of the ones who are lenient on Nihangs, but won't just let them do anything).

SGPC is far too powerful right now. It's so hard for Sikhs (especially new sikhs and those who are trying to learn about Sikhism) to find out who's actually in control. At times it appears that SGPC is more influential than Akal Takhat. They should just merge the SGPC into the Akal Takhat and be done with it, turn it into a smaller assembly/comittee under the banner of the Akal Takhat, any decision passed imo should just be put down as "passed by Akal Takhat Sahib" rather than SGPC. The Purpose of the SGPC was essentially what the Akal Takhat was when Guru Hargobind Ji gave it to Sikhi, why make 2 of something when 1 will function just fine, has functioned well in history. I sometimes feel it's like having 2 parliaments.

Akal Takhat was suppose to be the seat of Temporal Power. Seems like the people who run it now are neglecting their duties. I respect the positions they hold, I however do not respect them all to much given their actions.

The recent incidents only prove that much more. "Suspending the Panj Pyare" is just one of the many stupid things SGPC seems to be doing lmao.

Shall I show you a picture of the dasam Granth that was speared? It is kept at the patiala library.

Its a lie. I can show you a picture of a Bir of Guru Sahib with a bullet hole in it and pin the blame on anyone. It wont prove a thing. I have read about the Akali take over of Akal Takht and no where is there a reference of Sri Dasam Granth being speard which by the way is not even a weapon of choice of Akalis, this was a weapon used mostly by Nihangs. Secondly how exactly do you spear Dasam Granth and throw it out the window with the spear? It doesn't even make any sense. Akalis and Singh Sabhias were readers of Dasam Bani. Read Giani Dit Singh Jees articles or books by Bhai Vir Singh jee and Prof Sahib Singh Jee.

Niddar is a known liar and can spread all the lies he likes about our Panthic movements and Shaheeds but sach is sach.

Its a lie. I can show you a picture of a Bir of Guru Sahib with a bullet hole in it and pin the blame on anyone. It wont prove a thing. I have read about the Akali take over of Akal Takht and no where is there a reference of Sri Dasam Granth being speard which by the way is not even a weapon of choice of Akalis, this was a weapon used mostly by Nihangs. Secondly how exactly do you spear Dasam Granth and throw it out the window with the spear? It doesn't even make any sense. Akalis and Singh Sabhias were readers of Dasam Bani. Read Giani Dit Singh Jees articles or books by Bhai Vir Singh jee and Prof Sahib Singh Jee.

Niddar is a known liar and can spread all the lies he likes about our Panthic movements and Shaheeds but sach is sach.

Did you visit the links I posted? Nidar is a Gidar and I did not get my info from him.

Well it all started when the Singh Sabah kicked the nihangs out of the akal takhat and speared the dasam Granth sahib that was parkash there and threw it out of the window.

Lol, what a lie. I knew you were going to refer to Kamalroop before I even clicked on the link....

That spearing part is a blatant lie being spread by Niddar and his chellas. No such thing ever happened since the Singh Sabhias and Akalis were also believers in Dasam Granth.

Exactly!

Jonny Jee,

Singh123456777, Neo, Niddar, Kamalroop are all Snatanists. They're right-wing extremists. They're the opposite side of the same coin with missionaries. They spread lies, do major ninda and spread hatred. That's all they do.

Isn't Hazoor Sahib a nihang stronghold, yet they still have BJPs Tara Singh on the scene..

Nihangs are sellouts...Hazoor Sahib is in control of RSS.

What about Hazur Sahib now who are involved in the corruption of Punjab

Exactly!

You are the same person who thinks Santu nihang was a great Sikh, right?

Yeah he is...and he loves Dhumma and fake Sant Samaj as well.

My thinking do not change the fact that it was speared and thrown out.

https://www.facebook.com/kamalroop.singh/videos/10153042385831695/

Lol, what a liar.

The Singh Sabha through out the corrupt Mahants. These people carried out the Nankana Sahib massacre, gave awards to the British General who carried out the Amritsar massacres. Made the Harmandar Sahib a place for idol worshippers and criminals. Interesting the people that were removed did not build another Gurdwara but the Durgania Mandir indicating what type of people they were.

The Buddha Dal are nothing like that of old, Santa Singh acting as Indras servant is a recent example.

Exactly!

Don't Nihangs not give Khand-Di-Pahul to women? They give them some of that Kirpan-Di-Amrit instead with less than Panj Pyare, (1 Pyare). Do we need people like that in control of the Akal Takht? (I'm one of the ones who are lenient on Nihangs, but won't just let them do anything).

Yeah exactly!

The Mahants that ran the Gurdwaras were a very immoral group. The Mahants kept several women ,used the Gurdwara property as their own and did not follow Sikhi at all.These are the people the Nakali Nihangs revere saying they followed the original Sikhi!

Guru Ka Bagh Morcha

http://www.sikh-history.com/sikhhist/events/gurbagh.html

Exactly!

Wow didn't know the thread was going to get diverted to nihung vs singh sabha debate.

End of the day we need a sarbat Khalsa to remove the corruption from our institutions and install real and true Sikh leadership that will begin the process of sikhification of not only punjab and kashmir but pakistan and beyond. SGPC and the goons that operate were put in place to deminish and reduce our population / political sphere of influence.