Who Elected Sgpc And Makker To Rule Over Sikh Affairs?

genie

Wow didn't know the thread was going to get diverted to nihung vs singh sabha debate.

End of the day we need a sarbat Khalsa to remove the corruption from our institutions and install real and true Sikh leadership that will begin the process of sikhification of not only punjab and kashmir but pakistan and beyond. SGPC and the goons that operate were put in place to deminish and reduce our population / political sphere of influence.

It's Singh123456777 who started and continued the problem in this thread. Guys like him are always spreading lies and doing major ninda of Dhan Guru Piarey.

It's Singh123456777 who started and continued the problem in this thread. Guys like him are always spreading lies and doing major ninda of Dhan Guru Piarey.

Acha Ji and please state where I have done ninda of any Dhan Guru Piarey. Please do show me.

Bro, 'genie' the OP doesn't want the topic to turn in the wrong direction. Please continue with the original intended discussion.

I will when you show me proof that I have ever done ninda of any Dhan Guru Pyarie.

Lol,

We both know the reality. Whether you admit it or not is up to you. You, Neo, Niddar, Kamalroop all have done major ninda in the past. I don't need to post proof (much of which you guys delete). I'm comfortable with my conscience.

Again you are not showing any proof. And I do not follow nidar the gidar.

Okay, how about Neo and Kamalroop?

They are major nindaks and liars. They are full of venom. Anyone who has followed them for many years would know that.

Sanatanists are the opposite side of the same coin with missionaries. Pure ninda and lies. Sanatanists are right wing extremists.

You basically follow them too.

When I first got banned, it was because I stood up to their lies, but they had inside links with admin and so they unfairly got me banned. You guys can't handle the truth. Y'all just want to divide everyone right when everyone is starting to get together a little bit. Your true colours have been shown.

Your original comment was totally unnecessary. Stop trying to divide people in these crucial moments when people are getting together.

If Dhadrianvaley and Panthpreet/Dhunda/Sarna can share the same stage and sit together, then you shouldn't say anything! PERIOD.

Who said I'm a sanatanist? Who said n30 is a sanatanist? Just some assumption you concocted something in your brain? Where have I promoted Hindu worship like a sanatanist? Where have I promoted other sanatanist beliefs? Please show the PROOF!