Who Elected Sgpc And Makker To Rule Over Sikh Affairs?

genie

If Dhadrianvaley and Panthpreet/Dhunda/Sarna can share the same stage and sit together, then you shouldn't say anything! PERIOD.

Im a different type of person. I'm not saying I'm higher than anybody but I would never ever ever in my life sit next to a guru nindak like panthpreet or dhunda.

Lol, you're full of hatred. You yourself are a nindak.

Don't be so extreme.

And by the way, what you and Neo say aligns very well with Sanatanist beliefs.

Achaa and please show the proof that I'm a nindak. Please do.

Anything that doesn't conform with your views equals sanatanist beliefs? Do you even know what sanatanists believe? They believe that sikhi is actually part of Hindu dharam. Where in my posts have I said that? Where in my posts have I promoted Hindu idol worship like how the sanatanists would? It's easy to call somebody a sanatanist but if the person has no proof then how can that person be telling the truth! Please show me where I have said anything that a sanatanist would say. Please do!

Just because I'm not jumping on the Singh Sabah bandwagon does not mean I'm a sanatanist.

Wouldn't anybody be pissed with the people who speared a dasam Granth sahib? Just cause I'm not all pro Singh Sabah does not mean I'm a sanatanist.

That's not a true story bro. Spreading a fake story to smear Singh Sabha is ninda.

I'm pro-Dasam Granth as everyone knows, but that story is a lie. That story came from Sanatanists themselves.

Every group has it's pros and cons.

Right now we need unity. Put differences to the side. Sometimes an enemy of an enemy is a friend.

That's not a true story bro. Spreading a fake story to smear Singh Sabha is ninda.

I'm pro-Dasam Granth as everyone knows, but that story is a lie. That story came from Sanatanists themselves.

Every group has it's pros and cons.

Right now we need unity. Put differences to the side. Sometimes an enemy of an enemy is a friend.

History is written by the winners. The nihangs have their own story and the Singh sabhia's have their own story. It's up to the person to decide which is true. I seen a pic of the dasam Granth which was speared so I am on the side which you are against.

History is written by the winners. The nihangs have their own story and the Singh sabhia's have their own story. It's up to the person to decide which is true. I seen a pic of the dasam Granth which was speared so I am on the side which you are against.

Okay that's fine. Let's move on and unite. Put the differences to the side and unite on similarities. Unite with mutual love for Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jeeo Maharaj.

The Sanatanist should talk to the thousands of Sikhs in the world which have the evidence of the Singh Sabha and how they removed the evil Mahants and not rely on what one person said.There will be enough proof then. The Sanatanist are another funded group like the other cults who have to say these things to get their income.

Wouldn't anybody be pissed with the people who speared a dasam Granth sahib? Just cause I'm not all pro Singh Sabah does not mean I'm a sanatanist.

This part is Ninda and lie because it never happened. It always happens the same way. Whenever Nihangs get caught siding with the wrong guys they justify it by lying and recreating history. The Akal Takht episode happened just like this. When the Akalis were liberating the Gurdwaras from the corrupt British backed Pujaris, the focus shifted towards Akal Takht. The whole Panth was annoyed at the Pujaris of the Akal Takht who had refused to accept Kara Parsad from so called low castes Sikhs. When the Pujaris saw Sikhs coming to liberate Akal Takht from them, they panicked and approached the Nihangs for help by saying to them that you are Guru's Ladli Fauj, come and take custody of Akal Takht before it is too late. When the Sikhs approached they saw the Nihangs who were drunk after drinking sukha bhang. First the Sikhs respectfully asked them to hand over the Akal Takht to the Panth and not do the wrong thing by siding with the Pujaris/Mahants in this. The Nihangs who at this time had lost all their sense and Hosh since they had too much Bhang to drink refused. That is when Sikhs lost their patience and took them out forcibly. After taking all the Nihangs out, they put them on carts and had them driven to the Nihang Chauni in Burj Akali Baba Phula Singh since they they were too drunk to actually walk back to their destination.

Years later the Nihangs try to justify their anti Panthic stand by recreating this story and coming up with new things like claiming that the Akalis who themselves were readers and believers in Dasam Bani speared the Dasam Granth and threw it out with the spear(which is impossible to do with a spear). They always seem to do this whenever they get caught standing on the wrong side of the fence against their own people. They do the same thing now with the events of 1984 and after where they stood with the enemies of the Sikhs. And I'm not saying all Nihangs. Some Nihangs go against the Anti Panthic stand of their Jathadars.

After liberating the Punjab based Gurdwaras, the Akalis made the mistake of adopting the western election system which basically has handed our Gurdwaras to unscrupulous politicians. What the Akalis should have done is to adopt a selection system with some modifications which would prevent any political party like the SAD or Congress from dominating or interfering in the religious affairs of the Sikhs. The SGPC should be so autonomous that it should even have it's own representation in the UN