Who Elected Sgpc And Makker To Rule Over Sikh Affairs?

genie

Cisco Singh jee, the two incidents are unrelated and happened years apart. The Akal Takht was liberated by Akalis while the incident that Sant Jee mentioned happened years later by Bhasaurias. The Bhasaurias were themselves excommunicated by non other than Singh Sabhia Akalis from the Panth. So much for trying to link Akalis to Bhasaurias.

It still doesn't answer why under Singh Sabhas watch we have seen the sabotage and erosion of Sikh heritage. Sri Dasam Granth was removed from Darbar Sahib where it has existed since the time of Bhai Mani Singh Shaheed.

Raag Vidiya had been lost and diluted, the rababis were removed from Gurdwaras , the European harmonium (vaajah) has replaced traditional Sikh musical instruments.

Baani as mentioned has been edited by hinduphobic persons.

There was a clock tower resembling a church erected inside the parkarma.

Old paintings and frescos were painted over again by hinduphobic Persons.

This may have been over a prlonged period but it was Singh Sabha and those attributed to their narrow minded mindset that carried these actions out.

The current status of panthic slavery and the very exisyance of SGPC is the direct result of Singh Sabhas poor decision to adopt the non Khalsa idea if using a corrupt voting system of electing representatives.

I Strongly believe had sant jarnail singh had control over matters in the 80s past 84, lets say till 89, that dasam granth sahib would have been inside darbar sahib, and also female kirtanis would of been a normal thing by now. Baba nihal singh alongside sant jarnail singh once sed any1 who tells women they cannot do kirtan, will have their head blown off with rifles/guns, packed sangat or not! Also the whole singh sabha bashin thats goin on here is bit silly and harsh. Their seems to have been a 2 part history of singh sabha. U had the early part where giani ditt singh countered enemy arya samaj/muslim/christian parchars, to the point where sikhi was the fastest growin religion in panjab (most converts & highest birth rates). Then u have the 2nd part, where after singh sabha was a force which brits recognised as a serious organisation, that they probably ruined their members with non-sikhi practices, which ironically is wat singh sabha orginated to stop! Also jus like u have a 2 part story of singh sabha, u have it with the akali dal. Which used to be a genuine sikh party, with genuine panthic feelings and interest, now in 2nd part of their story, its now a shameless communist party, who rewards sikh killers, collaborates with enemies of sikhs and does deliberate beadbis of SGGS, to get votes.

Regarding the whole instrument change (vaaja), that happened waaaaaay before singh sabha even formed, probably 1857-70+ time, which is obv after 2nd anglo-sikh war n annexation of panjab, and before singh sabha. That removal of sikh/asian instruments, in place of european/french vajaa, was done to remove watever can influence sikh power/bir rass. So removing raag vidya, stup!d doubts on dasam granth, instruments, weapons, nihang practices, shastar vidya, and shoot-on-sight policy of nihangs directly after annexation of panjab. Hence nihang singhs fled south to hazoor sahib, where their practices continue today, yet r called fake sikhs, coz they do jhatka, n the weak faint hearted fuddus crap their kachhas.

Thank you for your concern, maharaj will take care of my ego no worries...just worry about yours and your psychotic obsessive fixation syndrome on attacking others. Let me make it crystal clear to you - i am not afraid of you and your shenanigans intimidation techniques.

You're so fake and full of hatred/poison.

I'm not scared of you either...I've countered you and your associates' lies countless times, and I will continue to do so in the future.

You're so fake and full of hatred/poison.

I'm not scared of you either...I've countered you and your associates' lies countless times, and I will continue to do so in the future.

Nobody has seen his hatred and poison except you.

I agree with the brothers here that the current system is highly flawed. But the solution is not to go back to the system of the Mahants which was equally flawed besides being soaked in Hindu traditions. We need to go back to the basics of our religion the way the system was during the time of Guru Gobind Singh Jee. All innovations and deviations should be separated from the Khalsa tradition.

Guest Jacfsing2

How did akali phula Singh nihang or akali hanuman Singh nihang become jathedars? They were selected by the Khalsa. That's how it should be now and should have been always.

But how were they selected? A vote, Punj Pyare, nobody is really wanting Badal to pick the Jathadars.