Who Elected Sgpc And Makker To Rule Over Sikh Affairs?

genie

Which anti-Sikh process and individuals elected makker and SGPC to rule over our religious and political affairs?

SGPC has bought really good reforms/improvements so they are good but unfortunately not the same can be said about their past as biggest mistake they did adapt western way as johnny pointed out but also when they start controlling all the diverse sikh gurdwaras around punjab in hoping to stream line them in doing which ended up taking over their properties/ destroying lot of maryada in fact so so much there is special clause in anandpur sahib resolution which shaheeds of pre 1984 and post 1984 fought and died for which means:

8. Taking appropriate measures for the enactment of an All India Gurdwaras Act with a view to improving the administration of the gurdwaras throughout the country and to reintegrate the traditional preaching sects of Sikhism like Udasis and Nirmalas, without in any way encroaching upon the properties of their maths.

I also tend to believe historical account of sgpc aka singh sabha aka hybrid bhausaria with sgpc removing parkash of sri dasam granth sahib from darbar sahib true. Here are thirteen more reforms factions within singh sabha did:
Thirteen reforms of Panch Khalsa Diwan:
1. Changed the manglacharans or ‘invocations’ in the AG.
2. Removed the Bhagat bāṇī from the AG.
3. Removed the Bhaṭṭāṅ de Svaiye from the AG.
4. Removed the Rāgamālā from the end of the AG as they believed that the AG is complete at Muṅdavaṇī.
5. Removed most of verses of DG to about 75/1428 pages. As the other portions were by ‘Hindu Court-poets’ as it is ‘Mukhvāk Darbārī.’
6. Modification of the Sikh Ardās from Pritham Bhagautī to Pritham Satināmu.
7. Removed the Hikāitāṅ from the Zafarnāmah.
8. Edited some parts of Bhai Gurdas’s works.
9. Removed the final verses of the Chaupaī Sāhib.
10. Called for the creation of a fifth physical Takht at their village Bhasaur.
11. Created a joint version of the edited AG and DG.
12. Changed the Keshkī or ‘under Turban’ into a Kakkār.
13. Changed the Vikramī Saṅmat Sikh Calendar. (See Teja Singh, Khālsā Rahit Prakāsh, (Bhasaur: Panch Khalsa Divan, 1917)
Check also attachments from sant gyani gurbachan singh bhindranwale
post-24251-0-45324400-1446121568_thumb.j
post-24251-0-59664700-1446121599_thumb.j

We both know the reality. Whether you admit it or not is up to you. You, Neo, Niddar, Kamalroop all have done major ninda in the past. I don't need to post proof (much of which you guys delete). I'm comfortable with my conscience.
Okay, how about Neo and Kamalroop?
They are major nindaks and liars. They are full of venom. Anyone who has followed them for many years would know that.
Sanatanists are the opposite side of the same coin with missionaries. Pure ninda and lies. Sanatanists are right wing extremists.
You basically follow them too.
When I first got banned, it was because I stood up to their lies, but they had inside links with admin and so they unfairly got me banned. You guys can't handle the truth. Y'all just want to divide everyone right when everyone is starting to get together a little bit. Your true colours have been shown.

Okay that's fine. Let's move on and unite. Put the differences to the side and unite on similarities. Unite with mutual love for Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jeeo Maharaj.

Haha, this is hilarious how you back peddling singing the glory of unity, now once singh1234577 set the record straight put you back in your place by challenging your baseless allegations against me and him.

So if i am sanatan as you claim you must be bhausaria in disguise ?

So tell me what else you want to change now? Do you want to replace all sant words with bhai in sri guru granth sahib ji ? Since you are allegric to word sanatan without contexualization..i am sure you would't mind changing the vak from gurbani:

ਅਬ ਮਨੁ ਉਲਟਿ ਸਨਾਤਨੁ ਹੂਆ ॥ अब मनु उलटि सनातनु हूआ ॥ Ab man ulat sanāṯan hū▫ā. My mind has now been restored to its original purity. Ang-327

See how silly my baseless allegations sounds, just want to show you how your baseless allegations sound.

In case you are wondering i did small analysis on word sanatan sikhi vs sanatan mat long time ago:

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/10577-sanatan-sikhi-vs-sanatan-mat/

This part is Ninda and lie because it never happened. It always happens the same way. Whenever Nihangs get caught siding with the wrong guys they justify it by lying and recreating history. The Akal Takht episode happened just like this. When the Akalis were liberating the Gurdwaras from the corrupt British backed Pujaris, the focus shifted towards Akal Takht. The whole Panth was annoyed at the Pujaris of the Akal Takht who had refused to accept Kara Parsad from so called low castes Sikhs. When the Pujaris saw Sikhs coming to liberate Akal Takht from them, they panicked and approached the Nihangs for help by saying to them that you are Guru's Ladli Fauj, come and take custody of Akal Takht before it is too late. When the Sikhs approached they saw the Nihangs who were drunk after drinking sukha bhang. First the Sikhs respectfully asked them to hand over the Akal Takht to the Panth and not do the wrong thing by siding with the Pujaris/Mahants in this. The Nihangs who at this time had lost all their sense and Hosh since they had too much Bhang to drink refused. That is when Sikhs lost their patience and took them out forcibly. After taking all the Nihangs out, they put them on carts and had them driven to the Nihang Chauni in Burj Akali Baba Phula Singh since they they were too drunk to actually walk back to their destination.

Years later the Nihangs try to justify their anti Panthic stand by recreating this story and coming up with new things like claiming that the Akalis who themselves were readers and believers in Dasam Bani speared the Dasam Granth and threw it out with the spear(which is impossible to do with a spear). They always seem to do this whenever they get caught standing on the wrong side of the fence against their own people. They do the same thing now with the events of 1984 and after where they stood with the enemies of the Sikhs. And I'm not saying all Nihangs. Some Nihangs go against the Anti Panthic stand of their Jathadars.

After liberating the Punjab based Gurdwaras, the Akalis made the mistake of adopting the western election system which basically has handed our Gurdwaras to unscrupulous politicians. What the Akalis should have done is to adopt a selection system with some modifications which would prevent any political party like the SAD or Congress from dominating or interfering in the religious affairs of the Sikhs. The SGPC should be so autonomous that it should even have it's own representation in the UN

Then please do tell who speared the dasam Granth that is at Chandigarh university?

SGPC has bought really good reforms/improvements so they are good but unfortunately not the same can be said about their past as biggest mistake they did adapt western way as johnny pointed out but also when they start controlling all the diverse sikh gurdwaras around punjab in hoping to stream line them in doing which ended up taking over their properties/ destroying lot of maryada in fact so so much there is special clause in anandpur sahib resolution which shaheeds of pre 1984 and post 1984 fought and died for which means:

8. Taking appropriate measures for the enactment of an All India Gurdwaras Act with a view to improving the administration of the gurdwaras throughout the country and to reintegrate the traditional preaching sects of Sikhism like Udasis and Nirmalas, without in any way encroaching upon the properties of their maths.

I also tend to believe historical account of sgpc aka singh sabha aka hybrid bhausaria with sgpc removing parkash of sri dasam granth sahib from darbar sahib true. Here are thirteen more reforms factions within singh sabha did:

Thirteen reforms of Panch Khalsa Diwan:

1. Changed the manglacharans or ‘invocations’ in the AG.

2. Removed the Bhagat bāṇī from the AG.

3. Removed the Bhaṭṭāṅ de Svaiye from the AG.

4. Removed the Rāgamālā from the end of the AG as they believed that the AG is complete at Muṅdavaṇī.

5. Removed most of verses of DG to about 75/1428 pages. As the other portions were by ‘Hindu Court-poets’ as it is ‘Mukhvāk Darbārī.’

6. Modification of the Sikh Ardās from Pritham Bhagautī to Pritham Satināmu.

7. Removed the Hikāitāṅ from the Zafarnāmah.

8. Edited some parts of Bhai Gurdas’s works.

9. Removed the final verses of the Chaupaī Sāhib.

10. Called for the creation of a fifth physical Takht at their village Bhasaur.

11. Created a joint version of the edited AG and DG.

12. Changed the Keshkī or ‘under Turban’ into a Kakkār.

13. Changed the Vikramī Saṅmat Sikh Calendar. (See Teja Singh, Khālsā Rahit Prakāsh, (Bhasaur: Panch Khalsa Divan, 1917)

Check also attachments from sant gyani gurbachan singh bhindranwale

attachicon.gif2050005865_cc2ab16c5c_b.jpg

attachicon.gif2050843672_3bced800d8_b.jpg

Haha, this is hilarious how you back peddling singing the glory of unity, now once singh1234577 set the record straight put you back in your place by challenging your baseless allegations against me and him.

So if i am sanatan as you claim you must be bhausaria in disguise ?

So tell me what else you want to change now? Do you want to replace all sant words with bhai in sri guru granth sahib ji ? Since you are allegric to word sanatan without contexualization..i am sure you would't mind changing the vak from gurbani:

ਅਬ ਮਨੁ ਉਲਟਿ ਸਨਾਤਨੁ ਹੂਆ ॥ अब मनु उलटि सनातनु हूआ ॥ Ab man ulat sanāṯan hū▫ā. My mind has now been restored to its original purity. Ang-327

See how silly my baseless allegations sounds, just want to show you how your baseless allegations sound.

In case you are wondering i did small analysis on word sanatan sikhi vs sanatan mat long time ago:

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/10577-sanatan-sikhi-vs-sanatan-mat/

You're drowning in major ego...

You're drowning in major ego...

Thank you for your concern, maharaj will take care of my ego no worries...just worry about yours and your psychotic obsessive fixation syndrome on attacking others. Let me make it crystal clear to you - i am not afraid of you and your shenanigans intimidation techniques.

Sorry but the burden of proof is on you not me. I don't believe in lies being spread by some guys who have made it a habit standing with the wrong side agianst the Panth.

So you don't want to actually see the proof. Fair enough.

You can only take a horse to the water but you cannot make it drink.

So you don't want to actually see the proof. Fair enough.

You can only take a horse to the water but you cannot make it drink.

What proof? I still don't believe this fictional story. on doing further research into this matter I am now firmly convinced that the Nihangs have made up this fictional account of spearing the Dasam Granth.

Just look at the following puraatan pictures:

These are Akalis of the 1920s.

the_akali_movement_ihl611.jpg

JJpic1.gif

Now look at the picture of Baba Sahib Singh Kaladhari and the Nihang Singhs around him:

2183971910_342b904450.jpg

Let us examine the two groups of men. Who is carrying the spears? It is the Nihangs while not one Akali carries a spear and you can search all the old pictures of Akali Jathas and Nihangs the same thing will be seen. Just look at how Baba Sahib Singh is surrounded by men with spears. Nihangs are the ones with the spears even to this day. Now I don't believe in this spear story to begin with BUT if it is true then it is very likely that it was done by a Nihang(drunk on Sukha) who tried to attack an Akali but ended up spearing the Dasam Granth instead. Then to hide what they did or maybe they don't remember what they did once they became sober, this spearing story was concocted to vilify the Gurmukh Pyare who liberated the Akal Takht from the pujaris.

For the other readers here who want to read about what happened that day then read this:

http://www.panthic.org/articles/2687