Guest Jacfsing2

I just came something, maybe somebody out there has more information.

Back in the 80's Sant Jarnail Singh sent Bapu Surat Singh home and said " I will call you for when it is time"

In the 80's Bapu was arrested but never started a protest until this year.

Maybe it could be Bapu Surat Singh was not ready for his current fast. Also it could be that he was involved in other ways during 1984 than the current fast.

• 1 month later...

http://indianexpress.com/article/india/india-news-india/fasting-sikh-activist-urat-singh-khalsa-seen-feasting-in-viral-video/

While confirming that the man in the video is his father, Khalsa’ son, Ravi Inderjit Singh Gogi, alleged he consumed the food after being “drugged” by doctors. He also said the video was taken recently when Khalsa was admitted to PGIMER, Chandigarh. “Whenever doctors take Bapuji from home to hospital, they administer eight injections on the way. He loses consciousness and his memory and forgets that he is fighting for a cause.

We have already informed supporters multiple times that he is force-fed in hospital under the influence of medicines. The video has been made and released by anti-social elements who want to disrupt our fight to get Sikh prisoners released from jails,” Gogi said. “We do not know what kind of drugs are given to him but he entirely forgets his mission and starts eating whatever is offered to him. He is always force fed under tight police security and whenever we object, police threaten to lodge false FIRs against us,” he added.

http://indianexpress.com/article/india/india-news-india/fasting-sikh-activist-urat-singh-khalsa-seen-feasting-in-viral-video/

While confirming that the man in the video is his father, Khalsa’ son, Ravi Inderjit Singh Gogi, alleged he consumed the food after being “drugged” by doctors. He also said the video was taken recently when Khalsa was admitted to PGIMER, Chandigarh. “Whenever doctors take Bapuji from home to hospital, they administer eight injections on the way. He loses consciousness and his memory and forgets that he is fighting for a cause. [/size]

We have already informed supporters multiple times that he is force-fed in hospital under the influence of medicines. The video has been made and released by anti-social elements who want to disrupt our fight to get Sikh prisoners released from jails,” Gogi said. “We do not know what kind of drugs are given to him but he entirely forgets his mission and starts eating whatever is offered to him. He is always force fed under tight police security and whenever we object, police threaten to lodge false FIRs against us,” he added. [/size]

It can be true what Bapu jis son says, there are drugs that block certain parts of memory. I had a procedure at hospital and was given them, where I only remember going in, and coming back out and not much else, even though I was not fully sedated.

It can be true what Bapu jis son says, there are drugs that block certain parts of memory. I had a procedure at hospital and was given them, where I only remember going in, and coming back out and not much else, even though I was not fully sedated.

some date rape drugs work this way , conscious but unaware or totally blocks out everything that happens under influence

Guest Jacfsing2

While confirming that the man in the video is his father, Khalsa son, Ravi Inderjit Singh Gogi, alleged he consumed the food after being drugged by doctors. He also said the video was taken recently when Khalsa was admitted to PGIMER, Chandigarh. Whenever doctors take Bapuji from home to hospital, they administer eight injections on the way. He loses consciousness and his memory and forgets that he is fighting for a cause.

We have already informed supporters multiple times that he is force-fed in hospital under the influence of medicines. The video has been made and released by anti-social elements who want to disrupt our fight to get Sikh prisoners released from jails, Gogi said. We do not know what kind of drugs are given to him but he entirely forgets his mission and starts eating whatever is offered to him. He is always force fed under tight police security and whenever we object, police threaten to lodge false FIRs against us, he added.

What benefit do they get from force-feeding him? Are they afraid of what would happen if he would become a Shaheed in the fast, he fasted while he was conscious for a long time, (some people have already denounced him not knowing the true story).

What benefit do they get from force-feeding him? Are they afraid of what would happen if he would become a Shaheed in the fast, he fasted while he was conscious for a long time, (some people have already denounced him not knowing the true story).

they undermine his image since they know they can't buy him, or scare him by murdering his family, also it keeps him around a bit longer because they know the powder keg that his death represents . I hate those people who sit on sidelines doing jack except cussing down people who are willing to do something , sacrifice for the panth

Guest Jacfsing2

they undermine his image since they know they can't buy him, or scare him by murdering his family, also it keeps him around a bit longer because they know the powder keg that his death represents . I hate those people who sit on sidelines doing jack except cussing down people who are willing to do something , sacrifice for the panth

Thanks for the response; however, it was mostly a rhetorical question, (I know why they are stalling Surat Singh's Shaheedi, because of his ability to unite the Panth in the same way they stalled Rajoana's Shaheedi). I also hate the people are calling him names due to his unconscious state.

These drugs are very scary as not remembering certain things. The same thing happened with me after the procedure. I don't remember eating any biscuits or drinking tea, as one is offered it after. I remember them asking and but I can't remember my response or actually having it. When a nurse asked do you like the biscuits. I was like "what biscuits". She said they given me along with other patients in the waiting area. And said I was talking about many things. I don't remember a thing.