Jagowale Caught Red Handed twisting Gurbani

https://www.facebook.com/Jagowale/videos/vb.169545036461534/918197364929627/?type=2&theater

BAPU SURAT DA SACH

BHAGAT KABIR JI - ANG 873

ਛੋਡਹਿ ਅੰਨੁ ਕਰਹਿ ਪਾਖੰਡ ॥
One who discards this grain, is practicing hypocrisy.

ਨਾ ਸੋਹਾਗਨਿ ਨਾ ਓਹਿ ਰੰਡ ॥
She is neither a happy soul-bride, nor a widow.

ਜਗ ਮਹਿ ਬਕਤੇ ਦੂਧਾਧਾਰੀ ॥
Those who claim in this world that they live on milk alone,

ਗੁਪਤੀ ਖਾਵਹਿ ਵਟਿਕਾ ਸਾਰੀ ]3]
secretly eat whole loads of food. ||3||

ਬਾਪੂ ਤੇਰੀ ਸੋਚ ਤੇ ਪੈਹਰਾ ਨਹੀ ਦਿੱਤਾ ਠੋਕ ਕੇ
- ਜਾਗੋਵਾਲਾ ਜੱਥਾ

Video taken from https://youtu.be/E22uV94-CRA

The video does not open in the copy paste bit. It needs to be opened via the Facebook link.

After so many requests they still have not taken off the video or deleted the Gurbani pangti.

i was wondering how he had managed to survive for so long on a hunger strike - breaking all previous records several times over...seems like he has been eating (or been fed) ...The video, spanning 11 minutes and 25 seconds, purportedly shows Khalsa having dal, khichdi, lassi, banana shake, vegetables, almonds, milk and other dry fruits.

i was wondering how he had managed to survive for so long on a hunger strike - breaking all previous records several times over...seems like he has been eating (or been fed) ...The video, spanning 11 minutes and 25 seconds, purportedly shows Khalsa having dal, khichdi, lassi, banana shake, vegetables, almonds, milk and other dry fruits. [/size]

Hsisingh ji this topic is already being discussed in other thread:

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/78132-bapu-surat-singh/

i was wondering how he had managed to survive for so long on a hunger strike - breaking all previous records several times over...seems like he has been eating (or been fed) ...The video, spanning 11 minutes and 25 seconds, purportedly shows Khalsa having dal, khichdi, lassi, banana shake, vegetables, almonds, milk and other dry fruits.

And, so, he should! It is disgusting to let such an elderly man go on a hunger strike for such a long time, like this. I am happy he is eating at last! This person is the same age as my Nana Ji. Where are the young ones? Do they have no guts to go on a hunger strike for a Cause?

I pray his health will be restored back to normal soon.