1. 1. Who should be next Jathedar

• Ex Jathedar Bhai Ranjeet Singh
    • Gyani Pinderpal Singh
    • Ranjeet Singh Dhardianwale
    • Amrik Singh Ajnala
    • Someone from Nihung Jathebandi
    • Bhai Rajoana

3HO?

I'm not saying that. But....if it's a choice of a group of Sikhs that are happy (chardi kala), physically fit & healthy and not absorbed in mindless Punjabi rituals and rules that have been made up by men and actually in direct contradiction with what our Gurus taught vs Punjabi mainstream amritdharis, pot-bellied, unfit and unhealthy, who actually have more rituals than our Hindu forefathers (the ones our forefathers stepped away from in order to get away from blind rituals) than yes, I would vote for the 3ho.

I personally think it should be a Gora Amritdhari.

Firstly, it will help in breaking Sikhi from the shackles of Punjabyat. Secondly, the jathedar will force all of us to evaluate whether or not many of the man-made blind rituals we follow are actually compatible with gurbani.

A white Sikh wouldn't be bad, but then again maybe a western born and bred Sikh wouldn't be too bad as well.

I'm not saying that. But....if it's a choice of a group of Sikhs that are happy (chardi kala), physically fit & healthy and not absorbed in mindless Punjabi rituals and rules that have been made up by men and actually in direct contradiction with what our Gurus taught vs Punjabi mainstream amritdharis, pot-bellied, unfit and unhealthy, who actually have more rituals than our Hindu forefathers (the ones our forefathers stepped away from in order to get away from blind rituals) than yes, I would vote for the 3ho.

I don't think western born as akaal takth jathedar is good idea as there are cultural of differences - akaal takth has to understand its people they represent and also most often we see lots of 3ho western sikhs they fail to make hard fast decisions they are more on piri side as opposed to balance miri and piri side.

But they definitely should be in team of akaal takth jathadar to spread sikhi out in west for example:

Dalai lama has strategically placed richard gere (buddhist convert Chairman of the Board of Directors International Campaign for Tibet) as its ambassador to west to do parchar of buddhism in the west and push for free tibet.

I also think we need to be careful of some white western converts baggage too, I mean I'd be worried that they'd start advocating gay anand karaj's and stuff like that. They have very 'liberal' attitudes towards these things. That's not to say that we Panjabis don't have our own baggage of crap we bring in btw.

Imagine Satkiran as jathedar lol