1. 1. Who should be next Jathedar

• Ex Jathedar Bhai Ranjeet Singh
    • Gyani Pinderpal Singh
    • Ranjeet Singh Dhardianwale
    • Amrik Singh Ajnala
    • Someone from Nihung Jathebandi
    • Bhai Rajoana

Guest Jacfsing2

Bhai Ranjeet Singh know the system. I do not think Bhai rajoana knows politics. Watch this video and you will know what I am talking about.

As much as I feel Ranjit Singh should be Jathedar again, I feel it's a bit unfair to compare someone who's actually been a Jathedar to someone who's not, that's not really a fair comparison, (and I support him being Jathedar again).

if we do not compare then there is no one left.

i know some sangat would like bhai pinderpal singh ji to be jathedar and some like baba ranjeet singh dhadrian wale but the truth is they do not hold leadership skills.

Ex Jathedar Sahib is the only suitable person.

I hope he becomes jathedar again. But who knows whats going to happen.

But what we can do it NOT accept someone who is made jathedar by badals or panth dokhis.

Bhai Ranjeet Singh know the system. I do not think Bhai rajoana knows politics. Watch this video and you will know what I am talking about.

What experience bhai ranjeet singh have in politics prior to his appointment? None.. So we cant just brush off Bhai Rajoana.

Katha kirtan etc some of these guys do just for money, all they care for, but you don't do years and years in jail just for money. Thats why I suggest going the siphaee route.

Has to be bhai rajoana! He can be like a mandela type figure, in that he has spent a unfair amount of time in prison under a fascist/discriminative regimes, and can lead his ppl into a better future, with MASS MASS support worldwide. Oh and hes a hard nut! Also he was an ex-panjab police officer, so he knows the ins n outs of whos shady n whos not. Hes a 100% pukka khalistani, nuttin more, nuttin less. He has that i dont give a F*** attitude that sant jarnail singh had, where he didnt bow down to bribes/kursi(seats of power).

Guest Jacfsing2

What experience bhai ranjeet singh have in politics prior to his appointment? None.. So we cant just brush off Bhai Rajoana

Well Ranjit Singh never compromised his Sikhi even in bad Sangat, (he stayed in the Nirankari headquarters for 3 months and it didn't effect his GurSikhi), if he can stay in bad Sangat that long and still follow Rehat he's probably doing something right.

Guest Jacfsing2

Has to be bhai rajoana! He can be like a madela type figure, in that he has spent a unfair amount of time in prison under a fascist/discriminative regimes, and can lead his ppl into a better future, with MASS MASS support worldwide. Oh and hes a hard nut! Also he was an ex-panjab police officer, so he knows the ins n outs of whos shady n whos not. Hes a 100% pukka khalistani, nuttin more, nuttin less. He has that i dont give a F*** attitude that sant jarnail singh had, where he didnt bow down to bribes/kursi(seats of power).

Ranjit Singh was also arrested.