1. 1. Who should be next Jathedar

• Ex Jathedar Bhai Ranjeet Singh
    • Gyani Pinderpal Singh
    • Ranjeet Singh Dhardianwale
    • Amrik Singh Ajnala
    • Someone from Nihung Jathebandi
    • Bhai Rajoana

Our revolution (our version of arab spring) should be at two folds:

One fold: Bring sangat picked jathedar at akaal takth who has confidence of sangat.

Second fold which is even more important that first one is to have strong panthic leader stand up as nominee in next punjab cm election at 2017.

Unfortunately, leadership in punjab gov't matters a great deal as unfortunately monarchy system has long gone. We should spent more energies looking to replace cm in next election to our panthic minded sikh than just limited ourselves to just replacing jathedars. Even if we get right leader at akaal takth sahib. If he does not do compromises ,hold talks with punjab cm, they be always on dead lock without wider progress in punjab. Punjab cm - badal as we have seen have caused major problems has divided punjab, bought sectarian division in punjab.

Regardless whoever you replace, he has to comply with cm request/demands as they are the ones governing, cm can make it very difficult for everyone its like in western countries without mayor/provincial leaders funding- cops have no power to enforce. CM has full control over funding, taxes, infrastructure, jobs, economy in punjab.

Each of the main Jathabandis pick one, or chosen at the Sarbat Khalsa. (This will be my last post on this topic, as this isn't really going anywhere).

That's ok bro, but for others to read, I will say the Sarbat Khalsa will essentially still include the same common villagers that go vote in SGPC elections. What says they wont go show their support for Badal at a Sarbat Khalsa? My point is, don't blame the system, blame us as a people. We also have to accept that SAD has a ton of support in Punjab, the strong dislike them for is mostly a diaspora phenemenon.

We also have to accept that SAD has a ton of support in Punjab, the strong dislike them for is mostly a diaspora phenemenon.

NO they dont. Geezer have u heard of vote rigging? Why do u think badal went into coalition with BJP in past 8yrs or so? He knows alot of ppl dont like him, so hes arselickin other ppl to help his vote bank. Also u shuld have a look in the last 2 weeks, the anti akali dal feelings in panjab now. The morchas, the fake arrests of singhs of beadi of SGGS, which hes responsible for, the new alliance/forgiveness/lift ogf film ban with choota sauda. The akali dal r on their last legs, that is a FACT! His puppets, the akal takht "jathedar", sgpc kutahh avtar makkar r now also on their last lesg r set to be put to bed. Last 2 weeks has done a lot of damage to badal, n his cr@ppy party.

I can GUARANTEE, they will NOT win the 2017 elections

NO they dont. Geezer have u heard of vote rigging? Why do u think badal went into coalition with BJP in past 8yrs or so? He knows alot of ppl dont like him, so hes arselickin other ppl to help his vote bank. Also u shuld have a look in the last 2 weeks, the anti akali dal feelings in panjab now. The morchas, the fake arrests of singhs of beadi of SGGS, which hes responsible for, the new alliance/forgiveness/lift ogf film ban with choota sauda. The akali dal r on their last legs, that is a FACT! His puppets, the akal takht "jathedar", sgpc kutahh avtar makkar r now also on their last lesg r set to be put to bed. Last 2 weeks has done a lot of damage to badal, n his cr@ppy party.

I can GUARANTEE, they will NOT win the 2017 elections

Punjab has 16 million Sikhs, how many have participated in these morchas? Not even 5% We can't just blame it all on vote rigging, its just facts that most people vote either Congress or SAD, its pretty equal, so SAD teamed up with BJP to get the slight edge. They won 80-90% of seats in the last SGPC elections, vote rigging gets you some extra percentage, not a total 80-90% But at the same time, they get support because they are the "sikh party" and its either them or the Congress. I'm sure if there were better Sikh alternatives, the people of Punjab would vote for them, especially now.

As for the 2017 elections, it'll be great getting them out of office, but who do you think will replace them?

That's ok bro, but for others to read, I will say the Sarbat Khalsa will essentially still include the same common villagers that go vote in SGPC elections. What says they wont go show their support for Badal at a Sarbat Khalsa? My point is, don't blame the system, blame us as a people. We also have to accept that SAD has a ton of support in Punjab, the strong dislike them for is mostly a diaspora phenemenon.

Thats why first step is to build sarbat khalsa.California had a sarbat khalsa CA meeting and #4 mata was passed to create a sarbat khalsa organization. If we just start a organization then get ppl to join in, it will be failure. So we are trying to start a grassroots movement then when we have enough ppl we can be organization. So at nagarkirtans n gurudware we r trying to get ppl to donate n sign up for sarbat khalsa. We need their contact # so if kaum needs to mobilize we can quickly access a database n get everyone. We need donations so we can do parchaar in pends in india, build schools n hospitals to counteract christians n radhasoamis n MOST importantly to change politics in punjab. This will be done by sending ppl from West to stand up in elections in punjab and we will buy votes of the ppl of punjab by good works. Or we can choose good punjabis to run and have them follow our dictates. Then once we have win CM position we can choose jathedaar n change SGPC laws. Also we can get sgpc budget, imagine how much seva can be done with that budget! So we, sarbat khalsa has to become third party in punjab, without formally being a party. So we can only change punjab through politics n long term n through voting system. So everyone try to start a branch of sarbat khalsa in ur country or local area n try at least go to ur own pends n put CCtV cameras in gurudware to stop beadbi. Then u can start more parchaar or schools or support shaheed parivaars or poor sikhs or watever is needed and finally set up ur own candidate n try to win/buy votes.

So lets get together, lets start doing things. Cuz im sure the sarbat khalsa meeting on November 10 is gonna accomplish nothing....so start ur own branches of sarbat khalsa then when there are alot more we can try to make global sarbat khalsa.

Also it doesnt make sense to make someone whose in prison a jathedar. He will not be accessible n whenever the govt feels like it they can move him so we would have to keep chasing him and nothing would get done.

Also great post by Khoon. If we kick out badal, congress will win!! N believe it or not they r worse than badal! Not only is it shameful to elect them considering history but also we as sikhs will have no sway over them as we sort of do with badal. So now that badal n party are almost totally discredited. We must do all.to ensure congress does not win. It will ruthlessly suppress any protests, will not care about sikh issues. Which badal atleast has to pretend to care avout as he is supposed to be the.panthic sikh party...

Also just changing jathedaars might not matter when all power is in CM or SGPC hands....

Also it doesnt make sense to make someone whose in prison a jathedar. He will not be accessible n whenever the govt feels like it they can move him so we would have to keep chasing him and nothing would get done.

Also great post by Khoon. If we kick out badal, congress will win!! N believe it or not they r worse than badal! Not only is it shameful to elect them considering history but also we as sikhs will have no sway over them as we sort of do with badal. So now that badal n party are almost totally discredited. We must do all.to ensure congress does not win. It will ruthlessly suppress any protests, will not care about sikh issues. Which badal atleast has to pretend to care avout as he is supposed to be the.panthic sikh party...

Also just changing jathedaars might not matter when all power is in CM or SGPC hands....

Go and look the state election results from 2014, AAP won more votes than congress. AAP is much better party to vote for than, the cr@ppy congress and the communist drug lord akali dal

That's ok bro, but for others to read, I will say the Sarbat Khalsa will essentially still include the same common villagers that go vote in SGPC elections. What says they wont go show their support for Badal at a Sarbat Khalsa?

There was a message or two from me, which was not read by many, in which I articulated my experience of being in rural Punjab during 2 different elections. I told you guys how the decision of who to vote for ALWAYS boils downs to these 3 points:

• Which local candidate is promising a pakki shadk (paved road) to their fields
  • Free bijli for the farmers
  • Intimidation - i.e there is not actually any free will involved in elections in Punjab. In fact, election time in rural Punjab is traditionaly the most violent time when scores of people in each village die. Through intimidation and threats of violence, people are forced to vote for a particular party andd the election stations themselves are jam packed with violent supporters looking over your shoulder making sure you tick the box they want you to

The solution then, for we the Sikhs, is to use our collective sant-sipai strength. Firstly, with seva improve rural punjab by collectively helping each other and building paved roads. In fact, each of those paracharaks on the poll here live in giant rich houses and drive around in mega expensive jeeps so one of them alone could make a good start if his heart was truly in the right place. Secondly, use our collective diaspora education and strength to embark on a massive eco-friendly solar power programme for rural Punjab. And thirdly, most importantly, use our collective strength as warriors to stop the intimidation, protect the people from voting intimidation, and ensure everyone is allowed to vote using their own free will without anyone knowing or looking who they've voted for.

We, as a people, are getting the kind of leaders we have shown ourselves to deserve. Until we change, our leaders won't too. None of the men on the poll are any different to whats come before because each of them (except Rajoana) has accumulated vast wealth on the back of Sikhi.

We need a non-Punjabi, western Sikh.