1. 1. Who should be next Jathedar

• Ex Jathedar Bhai Ranjeet Singh
    • Gyani Pinderpal Singh
    • Ranjeet Singh Dhardianwale
    • Amrik Singh Ajnala
    • Someone from Nihung Jathebandi
    • Bhai Rajoana

Guest Jacfsing2

Why dont we get rid of the Jathedar post and make PANJ PYARE the head of Akal Takhat. this way groups wont be able to get rid of a jathedar whenever they want.

(The SGPC got rid of the Punj Pyare)

I also think we need to be careful of some white western converts baggage too, I mean I'd be worried that they'd start advocating gay anand karaj's and stuff like that. They have very 'liberal' attitudes towards these things. That's not to say that we Panjabis don't have our own baggage of crap we bring in btw.

Agreed. We need a balance between the two and I just can't think of anyone of not that has that position right now.

So, given what we have, and the realisation that both of those sides (Gora vs Punjabi) come with baggage, I would argue that we Punjabis carry far more baggage that is actually incompatible with our Guru's teachings (Gurbani).

I don't think western born as akaal takth jathedar is good idea as there are cultural of differences

But thats exactly why I think we need a gora amritdhari as jathedar, n30singh. We need someone that can and will tell the masses that they are confusing their 'culture' for their 'religion'. Right now, it is our culture that is killing our religion and we need someone that can articulate how in many ways our culture is rotten to the core.

But thats exactly why I think we need a gora amritdhari as jathedar, n30singh. We need someone that can and will tell the masses that they are confusing their 'culture' for their 'religion'. Right now, it is our culture that is killing our religion and we need someone that can articulate how in many ways our culture is rotten to the core.

Panth knight kathavachiks such as gyani pinderpal singh, gyani kulwant singh , gyani mohan singh ji, gyani inderjit singh rabwale, Giani Harbhajan Singh (Dhudhikey)are doing just that, their kathas are pretty deep along with previous deep profound commentary of gurbani exegis and gurbani gnosis by bhai vir singh ji, sant gyani gurbachan singh bhindranwale, bhai sahib kavi santok singh.

We got everything in punjabi language..but we do need lot of kathas and commentary translations done in english and in all different languages-so its widely available to masses

Guest Jacfsing2

You should have included Bhai Rajoana. Personally I say enough of the sants "leading" and old folks, get a younger siphaee Sikh in their now.

I'd say Ranjit Singh, (ex-jathedar), could fit the siphaee Sikh.