Khalistani Singhs Killing Innocent Hindus

guptsinghji

They were False Flags

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_flag

False flags have happened numerous times in history, such as when the Nazis set fire to their own Reichstag building and blamed it on a young communist so that Hitler could get more power and justify arresting the communists around the country.

Read this article of a known "black cat" police officer

http://www.sikhfreedom.com/how-the-singhs-punished-gobind-ram

It isn't a "conspiracy theory". Its true.

https://www.sikh24.com/2011/09/26/human-rights-abuses-in-punjab-exposed-by-wikileaks/#.VjgVaGsaHx8

Also remember that if a person knowingly kills innocents then they aren't a Sikh because they do not follow the Gurus.

The people who killed couldn't have been Sikhs because we are the ones who feed these same people in Langar at Gurdwaras so why would we kill them?

They were False Flags

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_flag

False flags have happened numerous times in history, such as when the Nazis set fire to their own Reichstag building and blamed it on a young communist so that Hitler could get more power and justify arresting the communists around the country.

Read this article of a known "black cat" police officer

http://www.sikhfreedom.com/how-the-singhs-punished-gobind-ram

It isn't a "conspiracy theory". Its true.

https://www.sikh24.com/2011/09/26/human-rights-abuses-in-punjab-exposed-by-wikileaks/#.VjgVaGsaHx8

Also remember that if a person knowingly kills innocents then they aren't a Sikh because they do not follow the Gurus.

The people who killed couldn't have been Sikhs because we are the ones who feed these same people in Langar at Gurdwaras so why would we kill them?

Mate dont bother explainin stuff to some of the fools on this forum. There r ppl, who still believe 9/11 was done by muslims. Also if u mention false flag, they cant seem to swallow how govts can kill their own ppl. Even wen julio ribeiro admits that his own black cats killed hindus n blamed it on sikhs, ppl still say that its all lies!

If we're speaking on a large scale then no. Sikh activists were not going out and killing Hindus, in revenge or for any other purpose. As it's been mentioned by StarStriker Bhaji and GurburAkal Veerji they were covert operations. These tactics are very easy to use and are still being deployed.

But of course since we're speaking about Hindus, certain users will take offense and try to pin the blame on Sikhs rather than the actual culprits. Typical Stockholm syndrome.

That's crazy, there are Sikhs who have done just as bad things. Some Sikh in my neighboring pend burned a Brahmin's house to the ground when he didn't do anything during that time period, just to seek 'revenge', like that is not revenge, it's a crime. I am just saying there were 'Sikhs' who have done stuff like that to the innocent, which is wrong.

I expect Hindu like you to buy into Hindu propaganda. This week, 31 years ago, more than 25 (most likely more) thousand innocent Sikhs were killed by Hindus, and theses Hindus were never punished! In fact, every Hindu is responsible for this carnage because one month later 90 percent of Hindus voted for these criminals to become MPs and cabinet ministers. So I have very hard time understanding that most Hindus were against Sikh Genocide because the facts are saying opposite. Yes, unless these criminals are punished, we should hold all Hindus responsible for Sikh Genocide! There is always an exception, that is, there are some good hindus, but number is very small.

Way to generalize on the normal population. What happened is no propaganda in the local situation I told you. Sad that anyone has to go through such torture because of politics, right? To be quite honest, most people do not love or hate Sikhs, we are seen as normal and it is politics which is making a tamasha out of this. Everyone will receive their share of karma, as you and me. So it is best to stop worrying about what others have done, as my Paramatma Sri Vaheguru ji is Sri Drissang, meaning it has an eye on everything, and if you think you are more powerful than Paramatma aka blaming an entire community (instead of politics), then I wish bhalla upon yourself, as I would on any individual since we are all Paramatma's ansh in one way or another. Just as a lot of Gursikhs do not consider those people who are all talk and no show when it comes to dharmic as pakhandis, is the same for any religion.. It's rare to find a Hindu who wears the full attire and practices their religion with a pure heart. When it comes to lalach it shows that that person was never practicing their dharm anyways, so in what way are they part of that community?

Why are you bringing Hindu philosophy to Sikh form? We are not Hindus, we believe in Sword to get Justice in this life.

Sorry to disturb the debate, but if anybody wants to see how people get together in Unity, it's happening right now.

100, 000's Sikhs protest across Punjab simultaneously!

EVERY village, town and city in Punjab has joined in solidarity against the beadbi of Maharaj!

ALL are United men, women and children. ....Amritdhari, keshadhari and Sejhdhari....ALL together. ..

and to Preeto, have to say not wise to bring up that. Not good timing, now or ever.

Guest Jacfsing2

Sorry to disturb the debate, but if anybody wants to see how people get together in Unity, it's happening right now.

100, 000's Sikhs protest across Punjab simultaneously!

EVERY village, town and city in Punjab has joined in solidarity against the beadbi of Maharaj!

ALL are United men, women and children. ....Amritdhari, keshadhari and Sejhdhari....ALL together. ..

and to Preeto, have to say not wise to bring up that. Not good timing, now or ever.

Finally some news that is recent. (Sadly it's about Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji's Shaheedi).

Just something to remember- Bhai Satwant Singh Shaheed had said in their final speech

"I have no hatred for any Hindu, Muslim, Christian, neither hatred for any religion. After my Shaheedi, let no Sikh throw any rock at any Hindu. I am not in favour of any retaliation or bloodshed over my Shaheedi. If we do create bloodshed, then there is no difference between us and Rajiv Gandhi."

Yes, some people did attack Hindus. We cannot deny that. But it isn't on the scale that the government says it to be where they claim there was a genocide of hindus in panjab.

Ask any of these people who call us terrorists - Did any Kharku leader (for example Jathedar Sukhdev Singh, Baba Gurbachan Singh Manochahal, Bhai Avtar Singh Brahma) ever commit or encourage killings of Hindus? No because they fought the police forces and Sikhs do not kill innocents.

Oh, and I also created a thread a while ago about Air India 1985

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/77072-air-india-flight-182-bombing/

Although I'm still puzzled by this case. There is almost no evidence to prove anything.