Khalistani Singhs Killing Innocent Hindus

guptsinghji

Just something to remember- Bhai Satwant Singh Shaheed had said in their final speech

"I have no hatred for any Hindu, Muslim, Christian, neither hatred for any religion. After my Shaheedi, let no Sikh throw any rock at any Hindu. I am not in favour of any retaliation or bloodshed over my Shaheedi. If we do create bloodshed, then there is no difference between us and Rajiv Gandhi."

Yes, some people did attack Hindus. We cannot deny that. But it isn't on the scale that the government says it to be where they claim there was a genocide of hindus in panjab.

Ask any of these people who call us terrorists - Did any Kharku leader (for example Jathedar Sukhdev Singh, Baba Gurbachan Singh Manochahal, Bhai Avtar Singh Brahma) ever commit or encourage killings of Hindus? No because they fought the police forces and Sikhs do not kill innocents.

Oh, and I also created a thread a while ago about Air India 1985

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/77072-air-india-flight-182-bombing/

Although I'm still puzzled by this case. There is almost no evidence to prove anything.

Great post bro. As for AIr India, there is plenty of evidence, they just fumbled it. There is 0 doubt the suspects are the ones who did it.These guys were going around publicly trying to get dynamite, or testing explosives in the forests.

I used to think it was just black cats and Indian Govt dressing people up as Sikhs to Kill Hindus. But then recently I met a Kharkhu Singhs family and they confirmed that some Sikhs in these groups were so angry and because they were getting no support from fellow Hindu Punjabis they resorted to violence against local Hindus.

BUT it was really low level and these Sikhs were often dealt with by other Sikhs or the Indian authorities themselves. It eventually got worse towards the end of the 80's as there was no control over youth joining the Khalistan movement. HOWEVER, Nothing in comparison to what black cats were actually doing and miniscule in comparison to how many Sikhs lost their lives.

Either way those who killed innocent Hindus where dealt with... And killers of innocent Sikhs walk free.

Sorry to disturb the debate, but if anybody wants to see how people get together in Unity, it's happening right now.

100, 000's Sikhs protest across Punjab simultaneously!

EVERY village, town and city in Punjab has joined in solidarity against the beadbi of Maharaj!

ALL are United men, women and children. ....Amritdhari, keshadhari and Sejhdhari....ALL together. ..

and to Preeto, have to say not wise to bring up that. Not good timing, now or ever.

Sorry to throw a negative spanner in the works but lets not fool ourselves if we think the masses are rising up. There are an estimated 13 million Sikhs in Punjab and in whichever televised cover of any dharna you see in parts of Punjab, the numbers range from the low dozens to perhaps 10,000 at the most if there's a large gathering. Given the proportion of the Sikh population the numbers are still miniscule. In the Kotkapura khand loose estimates of 30,000 - 50,000 Sikh protesters were given, yet more realistic figures equate to between 6,000-10,000 being present.

If hundreds of thousands or perhaps even millions of people were protesting then today you would see Presidents rule across Punjab and attempts by the Govt to appease the Sikhs. However the Govt knows that we are a minority within a minority, and in a country which practices vote bank politics, we Sikhs struggle to be heard.

I used to think it was just black cats and Indian Govt dressing people up as Sikhs to Kill Hindus. But then recently I met a Kharkhu Singhs family and they confirmed that some Sikhs in these groups were so angry and because they were getting no support from fellow Hindu Punjabis they resorted to violence against local Hindus.

BUT it was really low level and these Sikhs were often dealt with by other Sikhs or the Indian authorities themselves. It eventually got worse towards the end of the 80's as there was no control over youth joining the Khalistan movement. HOWEVER, Nothing in comparison to what black cats were actually doing and miniscule in comparison to how many Sikhs lost their lives.

Either way those who killed innocent Hindus where dealt with... And killers of innocent Sikhs walk free.

Youre right, the Singhs who headed the organizations did not engage in this, mostly the fighters/area commanders did. Maybe with some support from mid level commanders. I reccomend going and talking too villagers themselves, most online sources are as bias as you can get.

We as Sikhs need to stop changing our history, lying about innocents killed, drugs/alcohol, and so on. Throwing out numbers like 250-500k killed in the 80s with 0 evidence. All this does more harm than good, no one will take us serious.

Youre right, the Singhs who headed the organizations did not engage in this, mostly the fighters/area commanders did. Maybe with some support from mid level commanders. I reccomend going and talking too villagers themselves, most online sources are as bias as you can get.

We as Sikhs need to stop changing our history, lying about innocents killed, drugs/alcohol, and so on. Throwing out numbers like 250-500k killed in the 80s with 0 evidence. All this does more harm than good, no one will take us serious.

simple we as a panth should do our own census of the missing and dead

simple we as a panth should do our own census of the missing and dead

Easier said than done. We can barely count our gollok's correctly without some money disappearing. Mass reorganization and reshuffling of SGPC/Akal Takhat and then work towards that imo.

what's so hard , each village knows the people of their neighbourhood and can record who died and when

Thing is though people will very easily start tampering with it, adding and subtracting could be rife in that, It's better to have a central body working towards it rather than individual villages. It can work but the authenticity may be called into question.

Thing is though people will very easily start tampering with it, adding and subtracting could be rife in that, It's better to have a central body working towards it rather than individual villages. It can work but the authenticity may be called into question.

they claim 500 civilian deaths in Harmandir Sahib when we all know there were 10,000 pair of jodde in the jodda ghar , same way if we just document those who have gone missing with a photo , name and address it is a starting point . We need to do this for ourselves as we cannot trust police, govt , or others . Their arrogance will mean that they will leave loose ends , traceable mistakes, just Khalra Sahib found ...Stay in Chardi Kala Guru ji is always with us ...He will give us help, just trust in Him alone

they claim 500 civilian deaths in Harmandir Sahib when we all know there were 10,000 pair of jodde in the jodda ghar , same way if we just document those who have gone missing with a photo , name and address it is a starting point . We need to do this for ourselves as we cannot trust police, govt , or others . Their arrogance will mean that they will leave loose ends , traceable mistakes, just Khalra Sahib found ...Stay in Chardi Kala Guru ji is always with us ...He will give us help, just trust in Him alone

I'm referring to the Akal takhat when I was speaking about a central body. I apologize if I didn't clarify that well enough, I've seen the stats by the GOI, their bogus but that's why I feel that a reshuffling of the Akal Takhat with actual Sikhs who want Panth charikala should come first.