Sexual Grooming On The Rise

simran345

Look at how dumb the white-boy judge is:

Sentencing the trio, who are all from Blackburn, the judge told them: 'I hope you're all truly ashamed to find yourselves standing in this court.

'Your families are no doubt scratching their heads thinking what did we do wrong? Here they are being humiliated and embarrassed as we watch you, a cowardly group, attack someone else.

'Go back to your community, your families and build your reputation again. Don't ever come back to haunt this court with any honour-based violence.'

The judge is retarded. Very few in that community wouldn't be praising the guys for what they did.

Look at how dumb the white-boy judge is:

The judge is retarded. Very few in that community wouldn't be praising the guys for what they did.

It's this kind of a) Obliviousness to the reality of the reasons behind these actions, or b) Crippling political correctness due to the fear of being labelled as intolerant or racist, that emboldens others to follow their example.

Some white folk in the UK have lost the plot IMO. Worringly for everyone, white or otherwise, these people are in places of influence and the impact of such foolishness and moral cowardice will affect us all... apart from those disconnected from reality, far and away from the ground level results of such attitudes.

dw a real singh wud smash dem up. Also why are we crying over this happening? Shouldnt we also give these lot a hiding for what they do to our sisters or are we do scared for political correcetness too.

Dw bout that reaction brother this wont stop us dating paki girls, we arent scared.

2E0F63D100000578-3301689-Despite_a_judge

I'd wipe that smirk of his face in no time when I deal with his sister. And Dally dont be scared of these thugs their sisters like real singhs who dont treat them like dogs.- train yourself dont take their bakwaas they cant handle it

It's this kind of a) Obliviousness to the reality of the reasons behind these actions, or b) Crippling political correctness due to the fear of being labelled as intolerant or racist, that emboldens others to follow their example.

Some white folk in the UK have lost the plot IMO. Worringly for everyone, white or otherwise, these people are in places of influence and the impact of such foolishness and moral cowardice will affect us all... apart from those disconnected from reality, far and away from the ground level results of such attitudes.

I think it's more insidious than that. It's appeasement because right now, honkys are petrified of sullay. lol

I guarantee if any Singhs did this, the judge would have thrown the book at them and publicly condemned them in strong terms to send a message to the rest of us.

mrggg123: Don't worry about me, I'm ready ; )

I guarantee if any Singhs did this, the judge would have thrown the book at them and publicly condemned them in strong terms to send a message to the rest of us.

Yeah, absolutely. Again, it ties into the perception that Sikhs in the UK are a softer touch and we should be loyal lapdogs and unassuming, and whenever we stand up for ourselves (however you'd like to define it) we are being "naughty" and need to be put in our place lest we get ideas above our station.

Yeah, absolutely. Again, it ties into the perception that Sikhs should be loyal and unassuming, and whenever we stand up for ourselves (however you'd like to define it) we are being "naughty" and need to be put in our place lest we get ideas above our station.

Spot on, and the sad truth is that some of our ancestors gave whitey this attitude towards us by acting like docile, loyal muppets. Now wasps think that is our natural behaviour.

Every now and then they'll put out some documentary telling everyone how loyal we were and brave we are. They might put up a statue or two to appeal to certain people's ego, but in the end, what you wrote above is the final line.

Spot on, and the sad truth is that some of our ancestors gave whitey this attitude towards us by acting like docile, loyal muppets. Now wasps think that is our natural behaviour.

Every now and then they'll put out some documentary telling everyone how loyal we were and brave we are. They might put up a statue or two to appeal to certain people's ego, but in the end, what you wrote above is the final line.

That's what happens when a group of people has had the jack-boot on their neck during history. The assumption is that's how it's always supposed to be, unless there's a turnaround, and to be fair to Muslims, they've turned it around in a manner that inspires fear on the part of their past masters. Yes, the multitude of side effects are completely not worth the tiny benefits, lol, but they've done it nonetheless.

That's what happens when a group of people has had the jack-boot on their neck during history. The assumption is that's how it's always supposed to be, unless there's a turnaround, and to be fair to Muslims, they've turned it around in a manner that inspires fear on the part of their past masters. Yes, the multitude of side effects are completely not worth the tiny benefits, lol, but they've done it nonetheless.

I'd say it's been very useful for them actually. They get trod around carefully now. They go well out of their way to show everyone that they don't discriminate against Muslims now; whereas with us, it's the same old story of 'slap them down when they get uppity' and just make an insincere apology if required. They're also very nervous about taking sullay on directly with the military as well, because of their recent failures abroad and the way retaliation gets brought home in dramatic ways.

And it's almost as if they redirect their frustration at not being able to contain tonday by making themselves feel better by muppeting us around.

We are yet to get beyond the colonial framework with how we are perceived. People can't see it, but it is detrimental to us.