Sexual Grooming On The Rise

simran345

Sikh males r beta? Kinda hard to belive as we're known as good fighters

hes talkin bout ones in the UK, Canada is very alpha tho i must admit. You do get sikhs here who are alpha but they quite big headed and treat girls badly, when a good lookin paki guy comes with cars etc money etc they fall for it

Listen man theres paks makin major moves here aswell selling there drugs driving there imports but hardly any sikh girl will giv them a second look so ys this still going on in the uk? R british punjabi girls jus way to white washed or is it that they wanna go for the thugs and jus end up makin a big deal when they finished and move on to the next girl?

As for the isis fighters most of them i heard of were the farthest thing from alpha and were geeks in highschool far from the ladies men or thugs just loners who wanted to feel like there apart of something

Listen man theres paks makin major moves here aswell selling there drugs driving there imports but hardly any sikh girl will giv them a second look so ys this still going on in the uk? R british punjabi girls jus way to white washed or is it that they wanna go for the thugs and jus end up makin a big deal when they finished and move on to the next girl?

As for the isis fighters most of them i heard of were the farthest thing from alpha and were geeks in highschool far from the ladies men or thugs just loners who wanted to feel like there apart of something

mayb cos those paks are freshies. Wat til they have kids and ul see dem encouraging their sons to take revenge on partition of kashmir or watever bakwwaas dey say indian girls r gundiya etc. respect for the canadian girls for keeping themseleves sophisticated etc u guys got a good unit out der. Sikhs in uk just hate on each other.

In regards to isis ur correct those r the kind of ppl who go fight abroad

If these guys were geeks and loners as kids they have certainly made up for it now. ISIS scares these goray like nothing else. Despite the west and their sophisticated weapons and fighter jets they have not been able to make a dent in the fighting ability of ISIS. They're fighting the battle hardened kurds, syrian rebels, Assad's alawites, Iranians, Iraqi Army & the Shia Militias and even the big boys (US and Russia). They even make the Taliban nervous.

If these guys were geeks and loners as kids they have certainly made up for it now. ISIS scares these goray like nothing else. Despite the west and their sophisticated weapons and fighter jets they have not been able to make a dent in the fighting ability of ISIS. They're fighting the battle hardened kurds, syrian rebels, Assad's alawites, Iranians, Iraqi Army & the Shia Militias and even the big boys (US and Russia). They even make the Taliban nervous.

Canuck Sikh brothers think killing each other in drive bys and ambushes and ish (like they do in Vancouver) is gangsta. Those guys would probably poop their pants doing what those sullay you mention above are doing abroad. And I'm not trying to big those tonday up - but just tell it like it is.

Canuck Sikh brothers think killing each other in drive bys and ambushes and ish (like they do in Vancouver) is gangsta. Those guys would probably poop their pants doing what those sullay you mention above are doing abroad. And I'm not trying to big those tonday up - but just tell it like it is.

Lol, i dont believe thats true at all man. If u look at the guys joinin isis in numbers, its all the ginger converts, who have been bullied their whole life, n now feel like they belong to something. The pak/bangla sullehh who went there, a lot of em have come runnin back like lil girls or have ran into neighbouring countries. In uk these sullehh at college/skool/streets NEVER ever fight 1-on-1, always fight in numbers. They r coward to the core. U start a fight with them, n their reply always is...."yo wait till i get boys down etc". Pathetic. I duno wat it is with northern sikhs in uk, but in south, we always show these paks a good hiding!

Bro u do realise isis was created/funded by the americans in the 1st place, via the "syrian rebels", so they have no intention of even gettin rid of isis. The only reason isis r still around is, because they r strategically put there. Iran, shia miltias and the iraqi army r not even fightin them. Its only really few of asads army and the unfortunatly poorly funded kurds who r keepin em at bay. Also only russia has started bombin isis, but even that hasnt been with full force. If nations wanted to, isis can be removed within few months by pure flat out aerial bombardements vietnam/2003-05 iraq style.

The only muslim rebels who were genuienly battle hardened, were the mujahadeens of afghanistan. Now they were respectable. Unlike these isis mugs, who r doin as they please, bcoz they r puppets of americas long term plan. If ahmedinajad/iran wanted to, they cud wipe these fuddus out in 1 blow. Yanks know that too.

Just look at the name "isis" n where it comes from. A name for an old egytpian god, which the illuminati/13 bloodlines all worship.

Lol, i dont believe thats true at all man. If u look at the guys joinin isis in numbers, its all the ginger converts, who have been bullied their whole life, n now feel like they belong to something. The pak/bangla sullehh who went there, a lot of em have come runnin back like lil girls or have ran into neighbouring countries. In uk these sullehh at college/skool/streets NEVER ever fight 1-on-1, always fight in numbers. They r coward to the core. U start a fight with them, n their reply always is...."yo wait till i get boys down etc". Pathetic. I duno wat it is with northern sikhs in uk, but in south, we always show these paks a good hiding!

the amount of time i seen this happen :stupidme:

same bakwaaas ' cuzzy wait til i get ali down here yh kashmeh' or when they get their phones out like big mans then their cousiin ali comes and just walks away sayin <banned word filter activated> u calling me for here ders nothing, propa pussies. I rate one or two who do have balls espc some afghan bois Ive seen they fight one on one then walk away like business done.

ive been to bham as well, des pakis stay chup. Like wen i walked round wid a muslim girl i was with before round der, they just looked didnt say jack. Carry urself well.

The likes of ISIS thrive on the restraint of the west. They're aware about how eager the western press is to jump on humans rights abuses by western governments in warzones, and ISIS make the most of the West's pulling it punches. I tell you, if we didn't live in such a reactionary and PR obsessed world, the west would've carpet bombed or nuked the hell out of a lot more places and nobody would've known. Innocents, civilians, nobody would've been spared in attempts to get to the bad guys. But that'll never happen and the other side knows it.