Sexual Grooming On The Rise

simran345

When a thread starts and it has a title called "Sexual Grooming on the Rise", most of you are inclined to post on it without critically questioning the validity of the statement.

Me ? My natural instinct is to wonder how how now....2015....can be considered a time when sexual grooming is "on the rise" when we know that there has been an unprecedented crackdown on these groomers with thousands of them currently in jail and its been revealed that 20 -30 years ago this type of thing was so prevalent that high profile politicians and police officers used to groom kids, take them to secret London flats , rape them and then kill them before disposing of the bodies. The reports say this was all done on a massve scale in the past.

So just how do we come to the conclusion that NOW is the baddest period in terms of sexual grooming ?

There is a great deal of difference between 'thoughts' and 'facts'. The facts overwhelmingly point to this period we're in now to be the safest our sisters and young brothers have ever known it in society in terms of sexual grooming and predators.

You see, it is human nature to always see today's problem as really bad and look back on yesteryear with fondness.Whether it be about crime, employment, movies or sexual grooming. But in reality, it is rarely the case that things were better before and they've gotten worse now and getting worser still.

The harsh reality is that sexual grooming has always been there but thankfully we're finally living in a time when our authorities are, for the first time, tackling it. Therefore, the thread title of 'Sexual Grooming on the Rise" is factually incorrect.

There's the assumption that in most of these cases the Sikh girl is the unwitting victim. C'mon guys, outside of this issue, how many Sikh females in this era do you know that's walking around clueless. I don't buy that. I think, in this day and age, there is NO way girls can be hoodwinked in such a blatant manner.

Sexual abuse of minors at the hands of these Muslims is a COMPLETELY different issue and I'd never argue that such problems are due to any fault of the victims. My problem is with girls of uni-going age, etc.

My suspicion is that when some of these girls get caught out, they play the victim knowing full well it's the only way they'll be able to weasel their way out of any wrong-doing on their part. Most of these girls consider themselves incredibly sophisticated and smart, more so than their male Sikh peers (who they look down upon), yet what kind of sorcery does a Muslah possess that she becomes putty in his hands and takes leave of her senses?

Not buying it at all.

I applaud and respect the likes of SAS for the seva they're doing, because it's a darn sight more than what I can currently do for Sikhi, but I hope Bhai Mohan Singh and his associates are a little more discerning when it comes to getting to the root of each individual case they encounter.

I would hope they ask the girl a few tough questions about exactly what transpired, and her role in it all, instead of whisking away these damsels in distress and them never having to be held accountable for their own part in these sordid little encounters.

I hope I'm not coming across as harsh, but if we give the impression to Sikh girls that you can have your fun with a Muslah but when things get a bit serious and the Muslim takes it to the next level, don't worry, becausr Singhs will come riding to your rescue. That's not on.

There's the assumption that in most of these cases the Sikh girl is the unwitting victim. C'mon guys, outside of this issue, how many Sikh females in this era do you know that's walking around clueless. I don't buy that. I think, in this day and age, there is NO way girls can be hoodwinked in such a blatant manner.

Sexual abuse of minors at the hands of these Muslims is a COMPLETELY different issue and I'd never argue that such problems are due to any fault of the victims. My problem is with girls of uni-going age, etc.

My suspicion is that when some of these girls get caught out, they play the victim knowing full well it's the only way they'll be able to weasel their way out of any wrong-doing on their part. Most of these girls consider themselves incredibly sophisticated and smart, more so than their male Sikh peers (who they look down upon), yet what kind of sorcery does a Muslah possess that she becomes putty in his hands and takes leave of her senses?

Not buying it at all.

I applaud and respect the likes of SAS for the seva they're doing, because it's a darn sight more than what I can currently do for Sikhi, but I hope Bhai Mohan Singh and his associates are a little more discerning when it comes to getting to the root of each individual case they encounter.

I would hope they ask the girl a few tough questions about exactly what transpired, and her role in it all, instead of whisking away these damsels in distress and them never having to be held accountable for their own part in these sordid little encounters.

I hope I'm not coming across as harsh, but if we give the impression to Sikh girls that you can have your fun with a Muslah but when things get a bit serious and the Muslim takes it to the next level, don't worry, becausr Singhs will come riding to your rescue. That's not on.

Spot on, grooming cases not involving girls / women over 18 i.e not minors, are definitely not a case of "damsel in distress", this would imply females are stupid and unable to blatantly spot the obvious differences between different races / religions of males.

This is obviously not the case, when they get caught out used and abused, they turn on the old waterworks and make out like they didn't know the difference because the guy wore a kara .... Yeah right... More fool the community that believes these sell outs... They need to accept responsibility for their own actions...

Lol, i dont believe thats true at all man. If u look at the guys joinin isis in numbers, its all the ginger converts, who have been bullied their whole life, n now feel like they belong to something. The pak/bangla sullehh who went there, a lot of em have come runnin back like lil girls or have ran into neighbouring countries. In uk these sullehh at college/skool/streets NEVER ever fight 1-on-1, always fight in numbers. They r coward to the core. U start a fight with them, n their reply always is...."yo wait till i get boys down etc". Pathetic. I duno wat it is with northern sikhs in uk, but in south, we always show these paks a good hiding!

Oh really you think you are strong, but the reality is you are no longer martial, it's a big difference from eating saag and makki di rotti all day and narrating stories of the past and chest thumping is easy, but when it comes to actual fighting you can only narrate fake stories.

Oh really you think you are strong, but the reality is you are no longer martial, it's a big difference from eating saag and makki di rotti all day and narrating stories of the past and chest thumping is easy, but when it comes to actual fighting you can only narrate fake stories.

i train everyday i been out with paki girls, no one says nufin to me??? We dont need bois to fight for petty crap - we fight wen it comes to the crunch. And the story he narrated is pretty accurate cos Ive seen the exact same- ask anyone who lives in mirpuri watever u call it area. u shud give props to us cos we dont need meat to get hench and show off bout it. while ur bois r on steroids to get big and rape lil girls we train for our faith its a big difference. people loving our faith - u lot are givin ur faith a bad name

i train everyday i been out with paki girls, no one says nufin to me??? We dont need bois to fight for petty crap - we fight wen it comes to the crunch. And the story he narrated is pretty accurate cos Ive seen the exact same- ask anyone who lives in mirpuri watever u call it area. u shud give props to us cos we dont need meat to get hench and show off bout it. while ur bois r on steroids to get big and rape lil girls we train for our faith its a big difference. people loving our faith - u lot are givin ur faith a bad name

Paki punjabies are much more militant today than ever in their history, there has been a huge rise in the number of arms coming into punjab mostly from the kpk factories and those stolen from the nato supplies at karachi, if you remove the armies of both nations paki punjabies would wipe the floor with you guys, you think your pistols and shotguns will stand up against automatic weapons of the Punjabis, You only need to look at all the terrorist groups operating in punjab and the weapons they posses, this is not ranjit singhs time muslim punjabies are today in there strongest position in their history. this coming from a non punjabi.

this coming from a non punjabi.

then dont beg... u aint even punjabi stop trina big ppl up u claim to represent. Btw pakis dont give crap bout mirpuris dey treat u like outsiders.

pakis are killing themseleves with bombers each and everyday.. no need for them to fight sikhs. Stop trina cause a division here u fake.

Waaaaaaaaaay look who it is, its auzer/fellowbeing/pp/pp2......geezer give it a bloody rest man, ur BORING!

then dont beg... u aint even punjabi stop trina big ppl up u claim to represent. Btw pakis dont give crap bout mirpuris dey treat u like outsiders.

pakis are killing themseleves with bombers each and everyday.. no need for them to fight sikhs. Stop trina cause a division here u fake.

Dont entertain this guy bro, hes that same pak panjabi who comes on here, with multiple fake accounts. Boring now

Paki punjabies are much more militant today than ever in their history, there has been a huge rise in the number of arms coming into punjab mostly from the kpk factories and those stolen from the nato supplies at karachi, if you remove the armies of both nations paki punjabies would wipe the floor with you guys, you think your pistols and shotguns will stand up against automatic weapons of the Punjabis, You only need to look at all the terrorist groups operating in punjab and the weapons they posses, this is not ranjit singhs time muslim punjabies are today in there strongest position in their history. this coming from a non punjabi.

Wipe the floor with us?....u mean, jus like at partition, where u killed 300k sikhs in 1yr, where as it took our grandparents only 4 months to kill 500k of u lot? Remember 1 thing, panjabi muslims HAVE NEVER ruled in panjab, ever! U guys have been around as panjabi muslims atleast 300-400 yrs prior to us, yet afta only 150yrs of our religion being around, we had 3 seperate times where we have ruled panjab land(12 misls/banda bahadur/ranjit singh).

Funny thing is, i actually like pak panjabis, in uk especially. However u scumpuris r everyfink ur name suggests. Bunch of jangalis, hated by current day panjabi muslims, pathans n sindhi-walahs.

Run along.