Sexual Grooming On The Rise

simran345

Cut the crap 99% of your girls are ugly, I can't see any reason why these stupid mirpruris target these sikh girls, mirpuris are ugly themselves I guess that could be the main reason.

ive dated mirpuri girls, and ones from place called muzfrabad which is north of der: dey aint ugly but neither are sikh girls - depends if ur heart is clean, thats the issue. Doesnt quaran say doesnt matter about looks? Our boys date ur girls and dey havent got wrong intentions ur lot nothing following wrong teachings dirty heart.

I got to say, in the last few years, I've noticed a fair few sulliyan (Paks, Begalis even Arabs) being on it. They are attracted to confident, bold Sikh men.

We got a proper good rep brothers.

Can you imagine being a pak in the UK today???

Every other week a bunch of your brothers all over the papers for the most disgusting pedo/nonce case/rapist moves. Then there is the terrorism. I'm surprised these people have the front to show their boothi about. If I was one, I'd be ashamed.

If we had crews of Singhs being exposed for this type of ish on the regular, I'd be fuming! But that's because we've got standards.

Paks drag the name of Panjab lower than the gutter.

although some apneh drink dey still show good heart compared wid pakis... but if we all didnt drink etc showed dem properly they would see who are the real better men

Guest Jacfsing2

We need to date and marry muslim women & bring them into our panths. This is the only way we can counter balance poaching of sikhs,Hindu girls by these Pakis!

Are you really supporting Kaam? We shouldn't just be going out and dating people to do prachar of Guru Sahib, (do you know a lot of Sikhi? You seem very confused).