• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Note the tactic: Pretend you are interested in learning about another's faith to make people engage in dialog - then start pushing your own ish in. Classic dawah. I don't think apnay should engage

No, we need to mass-educate girls not to be so dumb in the first place.

Sikhs had a civil war vs 3rd strongest army in the world, and also faced helicopters, sophisticated weapons, chemical gas, tanks, intelligance agencies, where as sikhs only had normal machinery. Pakis

Before Paks would be blatant about it, in your face, I think they are proper undercover with it now.

If anyone hasn't seen the above video yet...what the heck!!

Watch it NOW as a priority.

It's also useful to watch this afterwards too to get a community perspective on it:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Before Paks would be blatant about it, in your face, I think they are proper undercover with it now.

If anyone hasn't seen the above video yet...what the heck!!

Watch it NOW as a priority.

It's also useful to watch this afterwards too to get a community perspective on it:

dw things have also changed for us - sikh boys also dating paki girls now its ok.

So you think some Sikh guys dating Pak girls makes Pak blokes grooming Sikh girls okay now?

its not ok but before sikh boys didnt used to get them. But now boys are starting to be bit clever realising sharabi making urself a fool isnt gona get u them girls. Sikh boys starting to grow some balls and show these paki girls how to be treated properly.. I also think sikh boys are fed up of the way sikh girls act and realising theres better girls out there

U wont stop ahmed or ali grooming sikh girls but u can make sure his face goes red when u walk past him with his cousin hijabi

U may not like what I say but its the truth.

its not ok but before sikh boys didnt used to get them. But now boys are starting to be bit clever realising sharabi making urself a fool isnt gona get u them girls. Sikh boys starting to grow some balls and show these paki girls how to be treated properly.. I also think sikh boys are fed up of the way sikh girls act and realising theres better girls out there

U wont stop ahmed or ali grooming sikh girls but u can make sure his face goes red when u walk past him with his cousin hijabi

U may not like what I say but its the truth.

So we should break our religion by going after girls and trying to date them to piss off Pakis? What a petty and mundane life.

So we should break our religion by going after girls and trying to date them to piss off Pakis? What a petty and mundane life.

how are we breaking our religion? and its not petty i respect anyone who does it. Its better than those apneh or are at the pub all day complaining bout pakis dis pakis dat. Why dont u go out, get fit, dress good and meet girls who will respect u. Lets face it a lot of apniya are disguisted by sikh men, some arent and I give props to those sisters.

how are we breaking our religion? and its not petty i respect anyone who does it. Its better than those apneh or are at the pub all day complaining bout pakis dis pakis dat. Why dont u go out, get fit, dress good and meet girls who will respect u. Lets face it a lot of apniya are disguisted by sikh men, some arent and I give props to those sisters.

Dating and chasing girls is not Gurmat.

I'm with you. We should be lifting and getting stronger, but women should not be the motivation, especially not Muslim women.

• Like 1

You have to wonder if the attack was partly carried out due to jealousy, considering two of the trio were cousins of the girl, and we all know about the Pakistani predilection for keeping it in the family when it comes to marriage.

• Like 2

Look at how dumb the white-boy judge is:

Sentencing the trio, who are all from Blackburn, the judge told them: 'I hope you're all truly ashamed to find yourselves standing in this court.

'Your families are no doubt scratching their heads thinking what did we do wrong? Here they are being humiliated and embarrassed as we watch you, a cowardly group, attack someone else.

'Go back to your community, your families and build your reputation again. Don't ever come back to haunt this court with any honour-based violence.'

The judge is retarded. Very few in that community wouldn't be praising the guys for what they did.

• Like 1

Look at how dumb the white-boy judge is:

The judge is retarded. Very few in that community wouldn't be praising the guys for what they did.

It's this kind of a) Obliviousness to the reality of the reasons behind these actions, or b) Crippling political correctness due to the fear of being labelled as intolerant or racist, that emboldens others to follow their example.

Some white folk in the UK have lost the plot IMO. Worringly for everyone, white or otherwise, these people are in places of influence and the impact of such foolishness and moral cowardice will affect us all... apart from those disconnected from reality, far and away from the ground level results of such attitudes.

dw a real singh wud smash dem up. Also why are we crying over this happening? Shouldnt we also give these lot a hiding for what they do to our sisters or are we do scared for political correcetness too.

Dw bout that reaction brother this wont stop us dating paki girls, we arent scared.

2E0F63D100000578-3301689-Despite_a_judge

I'd wipe that smirk of his face in no time when I deal with his sister. And Dally dont be scared of these thugs their sisters like real singhs who dont treat them like dogs.- train yourself dont take their bakwaas they cant handle it

• Like 1

It's this kind of a) Obliviousness to the reality of the reasons behind these actions, or b) Crippling political correctness due to the fear of being labelled as intolerant or racist, that emboldens others to follow their example.

Some white folk in the UK have lost the plot IMO. Worringly for everyone, white or otherwise, these people are in places of influence and the impact of such foolishness and moral cowardice will affect us all... apart from those disconnected from reality, far and away from the ground level results of such attitudes.

I think it's more insidious than that. It's appeasement because right now, honkys are petrified of sullay. lol

I guarantee if any Singhs did this, the judge would have thrown the book at them and publicly condemned them in strong terms to send a message to the rest of us.

mrggg123: Don't worry about me, I'm ready ; )

• Like 2