Sexual Grooming On The Rise

simran345

I'd say it's been very useful for them actually. They get trod around carefully now. They go well out of their way to show everyone that they don't discriminate against Muslims now; whereas with us, it's the same old story of 'slap them down when they get uppity' and just make an insincere apology if required. They're also very nervous about taking sullay on directly with the military as well, because of their recent failures abroad and the way retaliation gets brought home in dramatic ways.

And it's almost as if they redirect their frustration at not being able to contain tonday by making themselves feel better by muppeting us around.

We are yet to get beyond the colonial framework with how we are perceived. People can't see it, but it is detrimental to us.

remember singhs in lesta got sent down for attackin pakis who went after sikh girls. So this is favoured towards them. Also remember pakis rioted 15 years ago so they dont want a repeat. We as sikhs wont do that cos we arent against any group but against the unfair treatment

Mayb the men in the article were jus tryin to protect there sis?

screw dem dey look like same ones who go round dealing crak and brown driving high performance cars and pikin up and targeting easy 'meat'. They dont look like religious muslims who dont do anything with girls. had they been that type I might have sided with them. I knw these types in the picture very well.

Why blame the boy? That was der sis fault. Sis obviously doesnt like them or their family that she needs to do this behind der bak. If their sis came dwn to london i would defo show her a good time no doubt - they can watch from the sides.

mr ghetto u jus need to come and stay in england for a month or so e.g bham luton, high wycombe etc I can show u wat we are talking about. Also singhs need to grow some balls- so what if we go prison these people need to be taught to stay away. At the same time, like i said before, we need to also open up 2 the idea of dating these girls dey defo like a sikh man from experience

Mayb the men in the article were jus tryin to protect there sis?

Fair point, but when apnay do it they get accused of being racist etc.

Plus we can't ignore the blatant way various police forces up and down the UK have consistently covered up and outright denied the grooming of Sikh girls despite knowing full well that it goes on.