Sarbat Khalsa

WaljinderSingh

Today's amritvela hukamnama : Guru ji is happy with us

AMRITVELE DA HUKAMNAMA SRI DARBAR SAHIB SRI AMRITSAR, ANG 675, 11-Nov-2015

www.facebook.com/HukamnamaSriDarbarSahibSriAmritsar

ਧਨਾਸਰੀ ਮਹਲਾ ੫ ॥
धनासरी महला ५ ॥
Dhanaasaree, Fifth Mehl:

ਮੇਰਾ ਲਾਗੋ ਰਾਮ ਸਿਉ ਹੇਤੁ ॥ ਸਤਿਗੁਰੁ ਮੇਰਾ ਸਦਾ ਸਹਾਈ ਜਿਨਿ ਦੁਖ ਕਾ ਕਾਟਿਆ ਕੇਤੁ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ ॥ ਹਾਥ ਦੇਇ ਰਾਖਿਓ ਅਪੁਨਾ ਕਰਿ ਬਿਰਥਾ ਸਗਲ ਮਿਟਾਈ ॥ ਨਿੰਦਕ ਕੇ ਮੁਖ ਕਾਲੇ ਕੀਨੇ ਜਨ ਕਾ ਆਪਿ ਸਹਾਈ ॥੧॥ ਸਾਚਾ ਸਾਹਿਬੁ ਹੋਆ ਰਖਵਾਲਾ ਰਾਖਿ ਲੀਏ ਕੰਠਿ ਲਾਇ ॥ ਨਿਰਭਉ ਭਏ ਸਦਾ ਸੁਖ ਮਾਣੇ ਨਾਨਕ ਹਰਿ ਗੁਣ ਗਾਇ ॥੨॥੧੭॥

मेरा लागो राम सिउ हेतु ॥ सतिगुरु मेरा सदा सहाई जिनि दुख का काटिआ केतु ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥ हाथ देइ राखिओ अपुना करि बिरथा सगल मिटाई ॥ निंदक के मुख काले कीने जन का आपि सहाई ॥१॥ साचा साहिबु होआ रखवाला राखि लीए कंठि लाइ ॥ निरभउ भए सदा सुख माणे नानक हरि गुण गाइ ॥२॥१७॥

I have fallen in love with the Lord. My True Guru is always my help and support; He has torn down the banner of pain. ||1||Pause|| Giving me His hand, He has protected me as His own, and removed all my troubles. He has blackened the faces of the slanderers, and He Himself has become the help and support of His humble servant. ||1|| The True Lord and Master has become my Saviour; hugging me close in His embrace, He has saved me. Nanak has become fearless, and he enjoys eternal peace, singing the Glorious Praises of the Lord. ||2||17||

ਲਾਗੋ = ਲੱਗ ਗਿਆ ਹੈ । ਸਿਉ = ਨਾਲ। ਹੇਤੁ = ਪਿਆਰ। ਸਹਾਈ = ਮਦਦਗਾਰ। ਜਿਨਿ = ਜਿਸ (ਗੁਰੂ) ਨੇ। ਕੇਤੁ = ਝੰਡਾ, ਬੋਦੀ ਵਾਲਾ ਤਾਰਾ ਜੋ ਮਨਹੂਸ ਸਮਝਿਆ ਜਾਂਦਾ ਹੈ ॥੧॥ ਦੇਇ = ਦੇ ਕੇ। ਕਰਿ = ਬਣਾ ਕੇ। ਬਿਰਥਾ = {व्यथा} ਪੀੜ, ਦਰਦ। ਸਗਲ = ਸਾਰੀ। ਨਿੰਦਕ ਕੇ ਮੁਖ = ਨਿੰਦਕਾਂ ਦੇ ਮੂੰਹ। ਜਨ = ਸੇਵਕ ॥੧॥ ਸਾਚਾ = ਸਦਾ ਕਾਇਮ ਰਹਿਣ ਵਾਲਾ। ਕੰਠਿ = ਗਲ ਨਾਲ। ਮਾਣੇ = ਮਾਣਿ, ਮਾਣ। ਸੁਖ = ਆਤਮਕ ਆਨੰਦ। ਗਾਇ = ਗਾ ਕੇ ॥੨॥੧੭॥

ਹੇ ਭਾਈ! (ਉਸ ਗੁਰੂ ਦੀ ਕਿਰਪਾ ਨਾਲ) ਮੇਰਾ ਪਰਮਾਤਮਾ ਨਾਲ ਪਿਆਰ ਬਣ ਗਿਆ ਹੈ , ਉਹ ਗੁਰੂ ਮੇਰਾ ਭੀ ਸਦਾ ਲਈ ਮਦਦਗਾਰ ਬਣ ਗਿਆ ਹੈ, ਜਿਸ ਗੁਰੂ ਨੇ (ਸਰਨ ਆਏ ਹਰੇਕ ਮਨੁੱਖ ਦਾ) ਬੋਦੀ ਵਾਲਾ ਤਾਰਾ ਹੀ ਸਦਾ ਕੱਟ ਦਿੱਤਾ ਹੈ (ਜੇਹੜਾ ਗੁਰੂ ਹਰੇਕ ਸਰਨ ਆਏ ਮਨੁੱਖ ਦੇ ਦੁੱਖਾਂ ਦੀ ਜੜ੍ਹ ਹੀ ਕੱਟ ਦੇਂਦਾ ਹੈ) ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ॥ (ਹੇ ਭਾਈ! ਉਹ ਪਰਮਾਤਮਾ ਆਪਣੇ ਸੇਵਕਾਂ ਨੂੰ ਆਪਣੇ) ਹੱਥ ਦੇ ਕੇ (ਦੁੱਖਾਂ ਤੋਂ) ਬਚਾਂਦਾ ਹੈ, (ਸੇਵਕਾਂ ਨੂੰ) ਆਪਣੇ ਬਣਾ ਕੇ ਉਹਨਾਂ ਦਾ ਸਾਰਾ ਦੁੱਖ-ਦਰਦ ਮਿਟਾ ਦੇਂਦਾ ਹੈ। ਪਰਮਾਤਮਾ ਆਪਣੇ ਸੇਵਕਾਂ ਦਾ ਆਪ ਮਦਦਗਾਰ ਬਣਦਾ ਹੈ, ਤੇ, ਉਹਨਾਂ ਦੀ ਨਿੰਦਾ ਕਰਨ ਵਾਲਿਆਂ ਦੇ ਮੂੰਹ ਕਾਲੇ ਕਰਦਾ ਹੈ ॥੧॥ ਸਦਾ ਕਾਇਮ ਰਹਿਣ ਵਾਲਾ ਮਾਲਕ (ਆਪਣੇ ਸੇਵਕਾਂ ਦਾ ਆਪ) ਰਾਖਾ ਬਣਦਾ ਹੈ, ਉਹਨਾਂ ਨੂੰ ਆਪਣੇ ਗਲ ਨਾਲ ਲਾ ਕੇ ਰੱਖਦਾ ਹੈ। ਹੇ ਨਾਨਕ! ਪਰਮਾਤਮਾ ਦੇ ਸੇਵਕ ਪਰਮਾਤਮਾ ਦੇ ਗੁਣ ਗਾ ਗਾ ਕੇ, ਤੇ, ਸਦਾ ਆਤਮਕ ਆਨੰਦ ਮਾਣ ਕੇ (ਦੁੱਖਾਂ ਕਲੇਸ਼ਾਂ ਵਲੋਂ) ਨਿਡਰ ਹੋ ਜਾਂਦੇ ਹਨ ॥੨॥੧੭॥

हे भाई (उस गुरु की कृपा से) मेरा परमात्मा के साथ प्यार बन गया है, वह गुरु मेरा भी सदा की लिए मददगार बन गया है, जिस गुरु ने (सरन आये हरेक मनुख का) पुच्शल वाला तारा ही सदा काट दिया है (जो गुरु हरेक सरन आये मनुख के दुःख की जड़ ही काट देता है)॥१॥ रहाउ॥ (हे भाई! वह परमात्मा अपने सेवकों को अपने) हाथ दे कर (दुखों से) बचाता है, (सेवकों को) अपना बना के उनका सारा दुःख-दर्द मिटा देता है। परमात्मा अपने सेवकों का आप मददगार बनता है, और, उनकी निंदा करने वालों के मुहं काले करता है॥१॥ सदा कायम रहने वाला मालिक (अपने सेवकों का आप) रखा बनता है, उनको अपने कंठ से लगा कर रखता है। हे नानक! परमात्मा के सेवक परमात्मा के गुण गा गा कर, और, सदा आत्मिक आनंद मना कर (दुखों क्लेशों से) सदा के लिए निडर हो जाते हैं॥२॥१७॥

They have arrested bhai Mokham SIngh ji ,

BADAL <banned word filter activated>:Statement by Punjab Chief Minister: This is like the 90s, so I will treat it like the 90s (in reference to the Punjab militancy movement)

raid was also done on Bhai Gurdeep Singh Bathidna’s house but he was out .

Bhai Balbir Singh Mucchal has reported that a heavy police force has been deployed outside the headquarters of Damdami Taksal Ajnala. Students are being told that they cannot leave for Darbar Sahib.

this is from live feed :

http://www.sikh24.com/2015/11/11/live-blog-sarbat-khalsa-aftermath/#.VkKb_bfhDIV

At the time when police raided Ajnala headquarters, interim Jathedar Bhai Amrik Singh was reading Gurbani.

Jathedar Bhai Amrik Singh Ajnala had told the police that he is only going to Sri Akal Takht Sahib to issue a sandesh to the Sikh Sangat, it will be entirely peaceful.

Police is still monitoring Damdami Taksal Ajnala Head Quarters. The academy is under a lock down now.

http://www.sikh24.co...h/#.VkKb_bfhDIV

here are reports that Bhai Dhian Singhs house has also been raided

Sikh24

Metal scanners, police officers and security guards at Sri Akal Takht Sahib #BlackDiwali

Sikh24

SGPC President Avtar Makkar has refused to accept Sarbat Khalsa 2015 resolutions. He referred to the gathering as anti-Sikh.

here are reports that Bhai Dhian Singhs house has also been raided

Sikh24

Metal scanners, police officers and security guards at Sri Akal Takht Sahib #BlackDiwali

Sikh24

SGPC President Avtar Makkar has refused to accept Sarbat Khalsa 2015 resolutions. He referred to the gathering as anti-Sikh.

Makkar gone mad - saying Sarbat Khalsa organised by congress..

What a joke ! Congress no where even in their dreams would appoint Jagtar Singh Hawara and other Kharku Singhs as jathedaars.

The arrests are just the last throes of a dying Badal government. The so-called master politician has misjudged the mood of Punjab in the last few months. In 2012 he successfully tagged his boat on to the movement to save Bhai Rajoana and was spared the direct attacks that would have ensued had he remained aloof. But he has lost his touch in the last few months. He washed his hands off the agitation to free the Sikh political prisoners making blanket statements that he could do nothing and basically telling lies that the state government can do nothing in this case.

Badal misjudged the Sarbat Khalsa, he must have spent many crores bribing those so-called Panthic leaders (Dhumma, Jasbir Singh Rodel) from attending the Sarbat Khalsa and he staked everything on the Sarbat Khalsa being a failure with poor attendance so that they could claim that it was a meeting of a handful of radicals. Even the biased media, mainly because of social media, could not hide the fact that it was a mammoth event.

What use is it for him now to arrest Sardar Mann and the other organisers, if anything Mann's stature has increased a hundred fold just because of the Sarbat Khalsa. The arrests just show how desperate the Badal Akalis are becoming. Apparently the junior tyrant is organising so-called sadbhavna rallies in the near future and it would be interesting to see what kind of response they get.