Sign in to follow this  
WaljinderSingh

Sarbat Khalsa

Breaking News: Sarbat Khalsa Resolutions (in English)

Mata1: Gurbachan Singh et al. have been relieved of their duties. New Jathedars appointed including Bhai Jagtar Singh Hawara, Bhai Amrik Singh Ajnala, Bhai Baljit Singh Daduwale

Mata 2: KPS Gill and KS Brar have been deemed “tankheeye” (guilty) for their role in Sikh Genocide

Mata 4: Faqr-E-Qaum & Panth Ratan titles have been taken away from Badal, and Makkar is relieved from his title.

Mata 5: Starting from November 30 2015, there will be a pursuit for an International Sikh Parliament.

Mata 6: Denounce desecration and punish perpetrators who do Beadbi of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

Mata 7: Free political prisoners from Punjab and other struggles such as Kashmir.

Mata 9: Unite for struggle, and not divide.

Mata 10: Solidify a sovereign Sikh calendar.

Mata 11: Keep Darbar Sahib sovereign with everyone having the right to visit.

Mata 12: Gurmatas are binding to all Khalsa.

Mata 13: End casteist divisions in Sikh culture and faith practices, as well as other malpractices such as pollution.

Can someone explain Mata 2 - how can KP Gill and Brar be tankhaye, this implies they are/were part of the panth? They were responsible for the killing of thousands of our Singhs.

If they ask for forgiveness, what, we will give them a punishment and then forgive them??

i watched the sarbat khalsa live before go to bed and little bit around 3 am. they started announcing new jathedars's name. only three jathedars announced but about others.

i was so existed before sarbat khalsa, i don't know i was still sad. something is missing. what happen to bhai ranjit singh dhandran vale. bhai jagtar singh hawar is in jail. when he is coming out of jail?

That's a pretty good turn out.

The Tribune states that 1 lakh but knowing how biased their reporting is then I am sure it was many times that number. One thing we all need to do is to congratulate the organisers. Badal did his best to prevent people attending and there are reports that the police stopped people on the roads and forced them to return home. So had there not the obstacles then close a million may have attended. The Sarbat Khalsa had everything going against it. Some claiming to supporting it and then pulling out. The media did it's best to spread misinformation and misrepresent the Sarbat Khalsa terming the organisers as radicals and hard liners. Badal's dogs also tried to spread mischief, one Youth Akali Dal Badal id.iot was on FB stating that because the RSS was supporting the Sarbat Khalsa then he was against it. So-called intellectuals in the pay of Badal were attacking the Sarbat Khalsa because they claimed that it could only be called by the Akal Takht jathedar and only at Akal Takht. There were also rumours spread by the Badals no doubt that something terrible would occur at the Sarbat Khalsa and many people might get killed.

So given all this to manage to get many lakhs of Sikhs to attend and to manage the arrangements goes to the credit of the organisers. Such a gathering even a month ago would have been deemed impossible. Badal would have used his police to round up the organisers and the police would have used violence against the people travelling to the Sarbat Khalsa and it would all have ended in embarrassment. But starting from the 2012 Punjab Bandh in support of Rajoana Punjab has slowly but surely lost its fear of the evil Badal family.

As Lenin once said " There are decades where nothing happens and there are weeks when decades happen" This is exactly what we have seen in Punjab in the last few weeks. The two decades 1995-2015 is where nothing substantial in the Panth has happened but the last few weeks has shown that the Sikh nation has finally woken up.

• Like 3

Can someone explain Mata 2 - how can KP Gill and Brar be tankhaye, this implies they are/were part of the panth? They were responsible for the killing of thousands of our Singhs.

If they ask for forgiveness, what, we will give them a punishment and then forgive them??

The Sarbat Khalsa has actually highlighted the very disturbing situation where two so-called Sikhs have acted as the biggest enemies of their own people. It was for the Akal Takht jathedars of the 80s and 90s to excommunicate them but because Longowal, Tohra and Badal were at the helm of Sikh affairs no such action was taken. What the Sarbat Khalsa has done is to give a voice and act on the feelings of all true Sikhs that these two should publically declare that what they did was wrong or face death having been very publically denounced by the Sarbat Khalsa and excommunicated from the Panth.

• Like 1

MIDLAND LANGAR SEVA SOCIETY were blessed by the almighty to do Langar Seva for the Khalsa Panth at SARBAT KHALSA 2015 AMRITSAR today.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1062200260471035&id=668389663185432&ref=bookmarks

You are right they were blessed as were all attendees. Shame on those so-called leaders like Dhumma who by not attending has blackened his face and brought controversy to the Panthic institution which was headed by the greatest Sikh shaheed of the 20th century.

• Like 2

i watched the sarbat khalsa live before go to bed and little bit around 3 am. they started announcing new jathedars's name. only three jathedars announced but about others.

i was so existed before sarbat khalsa, i don't know i was still sad. something is missing. what happen to bhai ranjit singh dhandran vale. bhai jagtar singh hawar is in jail. when he is coming out of jail?

Ranjit Singh and Panthpreet SIngh were no shows although Ranjit had time to answer PTC naming him a 'ghadar' the other thing which was strange was how he linked himself to Panthpreet SIngh 'if he will do X i will too' are they not individuals?

You are right they were blessed as were all attendees. Shame on those so-called leaders like Dhumma who by not attending has blackened his face and brought controversy to the Panthic institution which was headed by the greatest Sikh shaheed of the 20th century.

dhumma is an individual and the Sarbat khalsa honoured two Damdami men with posts so I think you are underestimating the intelligence of people...much like they accused Badal of ..

dhumma is an individual and the Sarbat khalsa honoured two Damdami men with posts so I think you are underestimating the intelligence of people...much like they accused Badal of ..

lol dhummas doesnt represent Damdami by a long shot.

Ranjit Singh and Panthpreet SIngh were no shows although Ranjit had time to answer PTC naming him a 'ghadar' the other thing which was strange was how he linked himself to Panthpreet SIngh 'if he will do X i will too' are they not individuals?

Yeah what's that all about? Why didn't they turn up. No news of them either. I thought Ranjit Singh Dhadriawale would turn up at least.

You are right, but Dhumma still controls Gurdwara Gurdarshan Parkash at Chowk Mehta. Liberating it from such a gaddar should be on the agenda of the movement now.

• Like 1

This is on their fb page:

**PTC ਨੇ ਸ਼ਰਮ ਹੀ ਲਾਹ ਲੲੀ**

BEWARE OF FAKE NEWS

Dhadrianwale Official Statement (MUST WATCH & SHARE THE TRUTH)

"PTC News is broadcasting Fake News.We Never gave statement to PTC regarding #‎SarbatKhalsa2015" - Dhadrianwale

"PTC ਤੇ ਗਲਤ ਖਬਰ ਅਾ ਰਹੀ ਹੈ . ਅਸੀਂ ਸਰਬਤ ਖਾਲਸਾ ਵਿੱਚ ਜਾਣ ਜਾਂ ਨਾਂ ਜਾਣ ਬਾਰੇ PTC ਨੁੰ ਕੋੲੀ ਬਿਅਾਂਨ ਨਹੀਂ ਦਿੱਤਾ" - ਰਣਜੀਤ ਸਿੰਘ ਖਾਲਸਾ ਢੱਡਰੀਅਾਂਵਾਲੇ

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=972435062802907&id=318363321543421