Sarbat Khalsa

WaljinderSingh

I didn't think Baljit Singh Daduwal would have been chosen, but Baba Ranjit Singh Dhadranwale instead of him.

neither Ranjit SIngh or Panthpreet SIngh showed ....hmm dhal meh kuch kaala hai ...he could make a voiceover vid to denounce PTC news about what they are saying about him (ghadar) just watched it ...seems very very odd after all the dharne

baljit singh daduwal is a fantastic katha vachak and has been to jail many times for the panth.

So how will the new jathedars conduct everything? Are they going to their respective takhats or do you thing they will be allowed to even enter? How will it work?

they are all planning to go together to Akal Takht after doing Matha tek at shaheedi asthaans of Nauvin Patshah and one other place I can remember where then do sandesh to sangat from Akal Takht

Guest Jacfsing2

Jacfsing2 Ji have you put a post on, starting 'in my opnion' after mine? As I'm seeing a new post in Latest Posts, and there's nothing here, weird.

Now I see mine, back to normal. My phones gone weird again, sorry.

No, (I also use mobile version of this site).

Any body know much about Baljit SIngh Daduwal ...I only know his face and name from the controversary surrounding his marriage, so people were saying she was from a radha soami background, although she was dressed as an amritdhari female at wedding .

Loved his speeches, then he got married to a girl 20 years younger, and befriended the Radhaswami chap.

Not sure about him now. :s