Indians Initiate Legal Battle For Kohinoor.

DailyMail

I know that eyewitnesses said that three lorryloads were removed but does there exist a full list of what was taken ? Has it been seen in other circles since ?

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/76773-sikh-reference-library-the-truth-stolen-by-indian-government/

Panj Pyare Satnam Singh (shown in the video), recently in NEWS for kicking out Gurbachan from KHALSA Panth has all the list in detail.

The diamond was mined from Kollur in andhra pradesh. Kakatiya dynasty of vijaynagar kingdom got it established in a temple of a Hindu goddess as her eye

Later afghani, irani & Sikh kindgom got hold of this diamond. English took it from Sikhs after Sikh empire collapsed.

India contributed 95% of all accessible minerals in subcontinent to british raj. British build their empire on Indian cotton, tea, silk, coal, iron, bauxite, gold and diamond

The diamond was mined from Kollur in andhra pradesh. Kakatiya dynasty of vijaynagar kingdom got it established in a temple of a Hindu goddess as her eye

Later afghani, irani & Sikh kindgom got hold of this diamond. English took it from Sikhs after Sikh empire collapsed.

India contributed 95% of all accessible minerals in subcontinent to british raj. British build their empire on Indian cotton, tea, silk, coal, iron, bauxite, gold and diamond

This above quoted text is very basic wikipedia copy-paste. This still does not answers how INDIA has a claim over KOHINOOR?

"Bollywood stars and businessmen have united to instruct lawyers to begin legal proceedings in London’s High Court. They are demanding that the Government return the 105-carat diamond, which they say was stolen from its true home."

Why has it took so long for India to claim it back? So when the Bollywood stars come on the scene, they demand it back. Couldn't nobody be bothered before?

What kind of a world do we live in where the modern equivalents of court jesters, kanjar and kanjariya are dictating what happens on the international stage? Is this how far modern humanity has fallen; that we take our cues from such people?

well it would seem so when an unpard katard chaiwalla can take up the position of head of a vast nation any BS is possible ...I mean it took resident kanjar inchief Amitabh Bachan to stir up people against SIkhs...now the likes of Anupam Kher has suddenly got the gall to say if you don't get treated well you have no rights to complain.

well it would seem so when an unpard katard chaiwalla can take up the position of head of a vast nation any BS is possible ...I mean it took resident kanjar inchief Amitabh Bachan to stir up people against SIkhs...now the likes of Anupam Kher has suddenly got the gall to say if you don't get treated well you have no rights to complain.

I'm all for social mobility. I mean, where have those who've studied at Oxbridge or Ivy League establishments led us so far? If someone from humble beginnings can make it to the top based on hard work and determination, then fair play. What I do have a problem with is the aforementioned celebrities, especially Indian celebrities, sticking their nose in business that is of no concern to them. More fool the Indian public who elevate these personalities to levels where they assume their opinions and thoughts are required. Absolute nonsense.

I'm all for social mobility. I mean, where have those who've studied at Oxbridge or Ivy League establishments led us so far? If someone from humble beginnings can make it to the top based on hard work and determination, then fair play. What I do have a problem with is the aforementioned celebrities, especially Indian celebrities, sticking their nose in business that is of no concern to them. More fool the Indian public who elevate these personalities to levels where they assume their opinions and thoughts are required. Absolute nonsense.

point is he didn't,( how many other much more deserving and hard working individuals do you know get something in India for their efforts? exactly) he was sponsored by his shaka and his performance for the shaka lead him to prominence , the icing on the cake was his promise to teach the muslims a lesson ...and helping the culprits get off scotfree