Sell Out Sikh Leaders Dialogue With Modi

StarStriker

Jeremy Corbyn the Labour leader did much better than our sellouts. He boycotted Modi's speach to MP's.

From the Guardian

'This is why Jeremy Corbyns private meeting with Modi tomorrow is so important. Corbyn has long been a trenchant critic of Modi. In 2013, as the Foreign Office began making overtures to Modi after having snubbed him for more than a decade, Corbyn signed a parliamentary motion calling on the British government to reinstate its diplomatic boycott of Modi, given his role in the communal violence in 2002 [in Gujarat] that claimed the lives of hundreds if not thousands of Muslims.

On Thursday, as Modi delivered a speech to parliament, Corbyn was not present in the royal gallery. This prompted Keith Vaz, the British-Indian Labour MP, to tell the Sun that he was disappointed with Corbyn. If the British prime minister can make the time to listen [to Modi], Vaz said,why can't Jeremy Corbyn.'

Keith Vaz thanking the Tory leader whilst criticising his own. Virendra Sharma MP for Southall probably did the same.

SIKH COUNCIL UK MEETING WITH

MODI NEVER TOOK PLACE !

The following is a statement from one of

the most respected persons in Britain Lord

Indarjit Singh of Wimbledon:

The secret meeting was so secret, that

neither the High Commission nor senior

figures in the Sikh Council were aware of

it.

It is stretching credulity to suggest that Mr

Modi is so close to the Sikh Council that

he agreed to a secret meeting behind the

backs of even those in the High

Commission!

The reality is the supposed meeting, with

Mr Modi agreeing that the Council’s list of

demands, almost certainly never took

place, and is simply a ploy to justify a

cheap photo opportunity at the expense of

Sikh interests.

If the UK Sikh community is to make any

progress, advisors to the Council, like S

Gurmukh Singh, should condemn such un-

Sikh like behaviour rather than indulge in

diversionary waffle about what S Sahib

Singh said on a totally unrelated issue.

Indarjit

Lord Singh of Wimbledon

http://dailysikhupdates.com/sikh-council-uk-meeting-with-modi-never-took-place/

I cannot believe wat im seeing, in that, the "Sikh Council UK", held "secret meetings" with PM Modi, and pathetically describe it as "useful & constructive", unbelievable! Respec to to the member of the sikh council uk, mankamal singh, who subsequently resigned today, his letter can be seen here on the right hand side. WHEN WILL sikh "leaders" realise, that dialogue with enemies is a no-no? At the sarbat khalsa 1986, it was declared at the akal takht, that from now on, the panths objective was to form an independant sikh state, khalistan, and that there will NEVER be dialogue from there on with india govt about anything. These shameful so-called leaders have today gone basically like a homeless boy with a begging bowl (oliver twist style), asking for justice, to the PM of the VERY SAME NATION who is committing/has committed atrocities to sikhs. These clowns really think that crying to modi to stop the beadbi of SGGS, in panjab, is gonna stop, while his pet dog badal carries on with HIS shabashi (blessings)? Its an absolute joke n a half!

Could u imagine jewish leaders in the 1930s/40s having "dialogue" with hitler, AFTER hes killed 6million of ur community? Dialogue for wat exactly? PPL seem to think, theres a difference between the congress and the bjp, which if u do think there is, u need ur head testing! Remember modi has been in charge of india for 18months or so now, and wat has he done for justice for sikhs? The bjp were also in charge in the mid 90s, and had a chance, IF they cared for sikh justice, to put criminals behind bars and soften our blows (which isnt possible anyways). I concur with shamsher singhs points below!

Also im not gona criticise this k@njar southall pardhan malhi and that flower power sikh "Dr" Mohinder Singh for attending, as known sell outs, i wouldnt expect anything less from them.

12249795_10205220570257216_687574994404512219369_1010269969036217_22891592020878

12246782_1164692243558937_8862469620580612243598_1164748146886680_74458900133045

Bro I think your being a bit harsh man. I think it would be wrong not to say fair play to the genuine attempts that the Sikh Council has made for the Panth since its inception. I have been a Khalistani for nearly 12 years now a lot longer then some of the fake ones who used to diss people like me but now claim to sympathise with Sikh independence but even I would say that you would have to be a fool to think that we can get self determination without talking to the Indian state. Its just a fact of life. I dont think the Sikh Council would have held a meeting if it didn't feel it was for the benefit of the Sikh population in the UK. We need to move away from just dissing everybody who tries to make a difference. We might not agree with what the Sikh Council did but cant we at least say fair play at least they are trying?

I also think that we might need to drop the name Khalistan and move to something like Azaad Panjab as I think so much damage has been done to the Khalistan brand that it will take ages to recover.

Bro I think your being a bit harsh man. I think it would be wrong not to say fair play to the genuine attempts that the Sikh Council has made for the Panth since its inception. I have been a Khalistani for nearly 12 years now a lot longer then some of the fake ones who used to diss people like me but now claim to sympathise with Sikh independence but even I would say that you would have to be a fool to think that we can get self determination without talking to the Indian state. Its just a fact of life. I dont think the Sikh Council would have held a meeting if it didn't feel it was for the benefit of the Sikh population in the UK. We need to move away from just dissing everybody who tries to make a difference. We might not agree with what the Sikh Council did but cant we at least say fair play at least they are trying?

I also think that we might need to drop the name Khalistan and move to something like Azaad Panjab as I think so much damage has been done to the Khalistan brand that it will take ages to recover.

1. Sikh Council has been infiltrated , and despite having knowledge of the joint descisions of over 500 Gurdwarey and sikh outfits in the Uk to not negotiate with the fascists they still went ahead and did it secretly behind panth's back.

2. that meeting despite being photographed is now being denied by Modi after approving release of that ridiculous IED training farce of a story in Indian Press.

3. Now SCUK has achieved what it wanted defaming the sikhs as inept, untrustworthy (we said we would cold shoulder MOdi and instead we got shown as their lapdogs) and generally confused.

4. we did not pick the name Khalistan it was invented by Angrez back in Ranjit Singh's day , and the Nehru's revived it to use as a cosh to beat us with. we cannot use Azaad Punjab because our mission is about freeing the kaum and that is spread beyond Punjab

Guest Jacfsing2

SIKH COUNCIL UK MEETING WITH

MODI NEVER TOOK PLACE !

The following is a statement from one of

the most respected persons in Britain Lord

Indarjit Singh of Wimbledon:

The secret meeting was so secret, that

neither the High Commission nor senior

figures in the Sikh Council were aware of

it.

It is stretching credulity to suggest that Mr

Modi is so close to the Sikh Council that

he agreed to a secret meeting behind the

backs of even those in the High

Commission!

The reality is the supposed meeting, with

Mr Modi agreeing that the Councils list of

demands, almost certainly never took

place, and is simply a ploy to justify a

cheap photo opportunity at the expense of

Sikh interests.

If the UK Sikh community is to make any

progress, advisors to the Council, like S

Gurmukh Singh, should condemn such un-

Sikh like behaviour rather than indulge in

diversionary waffle about what S Sahib

Singh said on a totally unrelated issue.

Indarjit

Lord Singh of Wimbledon

http://dailysikhupdates.com/sikh-council-uk-meeting-with-modi-never-took-place/

If it's so secret then why'd they take pictures of the event and post it on the web?

This was a 17 minute meeting. Gurmel Singh from sikh council UK did not even speak at the meeting. Sources from sikh council have said NONE of the issues mentioned on the press release were raised with Modi.

Only 2 things were raised: the issue of black lists and the issue of the sovereignty of Akal Takht.

In other words they are pulling the wool over the sangats eyes, they sold out for a cheap photo opportunity.

This has done more damage than good. Modi is using this as a demonstration that he is moderate and has good relations with the Sikh community.

Gurmel Singh acted without any mandate and agreement from sikh council UK.

Malhi is an A grade fool, he cannot justify this backstabbing meeting with modi. When have opressors stopped oppressing the oppressed via a quick chat over tea n biscuits?

U c how rude they just were to the presenter on sagat tv, for asking them questions? Why did they go on sangat tv for then?

Shamsher singh made a good point in his 1 of his videos, where he says, "Every country which has gained independance, has done so through war, and not through petitions...".

Check it at 7:00mins