Ex. Jathedar Jasbir Singh Rode

Guest Jacfsing2

All I know is that he was the Jathedar before the Badal's took over and that there is some controversy over whether he was a traitor, surprisingly he was Jathedar just in the year 1986, the same year as the Sarhat Khalsa 30 years ago when they declared that the Indian built Akal Takht was illegitimate.

panth da ghadar as far as I know , as he sold out and became govt agent from what I've read

panthic wrote an article about secret RSS and sant samaj it is interesting because maybe it hints at why parchariks stayed back from sarbat khalsa:

http://www.panthic.org/articles/2195

panthic.org is not a good site for authentic info. they are one rung below the ghagga/dhunda brigade.

Captain Harcharan SIngh Rode cleared up the false allegations against Bhai Jasvir Singh Rode a few years ago, on his visit to UK.

panthic.org is not a good site for authentic info. they are one rung below the ghagga/dhunda brigade.

well others sites have also posted rss Rulda's son's sog pictures as well , so I knew about that from elsewhere and we all know about Gurusant Singh's experiences regarding the 70s and 80s in India and the messed up things he saw bhajan offer to indira , like Sant ji nu gadde chadona , and we all know about the beadbhi of Gurbani , and mixing of tantrism into sikh philosophy . Don't worry if I have seen something on many different sources including trusted ones then I pay attention else not.

All you need to know about the legitimacy of this Jasbir "Singh" Rode is that Shaheed Jathedar Gurdev Singh Kaunke had to clean up the mess that Rode left behind.

It was under Rode's regime that CBI agents began to infiltrated Darbar Sahib.

Also, it should be noted that known CBI agent Harnam "Singh" Dhumma endorsed Rode as Jathedar just 2 weeks ago!

All you need to know about the legitimacy of this Jasbir "Singh" Rode is that Shaheed Jathedar Gurdev Singh Kaunke had to clean up the mess that Rode left behind.

It was under Rode's regime that CBI agents began to infiltrated Darbar Sahib.

Also, it should be noted that known CBI agent Harnam "Singh" Dhumma endorsed Rode as Jathedar just 2 weeks ago!

Jasbir Singh Rode did sell his conscience which is very unfortunate knowing he is nephew of a Mahapurkh.